Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what is the federal deficit atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

facetoucher cat posted:

never poo poo again you say?

https://www.cnet.com/news/florida-lizard-sets-depressing-record-for-constipation-in-a-living-animal/

Florida lizard sets depressing record for constipation in a living animal

acting like some sort of lurking reptile packed full of poo poo from florida is newsworthy

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Why the gently caress would an election matter if this is the case?

"Hey, the red states control the outcomes of our elections and they're saying we won't get any federal help. Surely the election will fix this."

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

magiccarpet posted:

so whats the new mason dixon line going to be called

hopefully some blue state rushes The Great Wall so that the chud barbarians cant enter our territory on this continent

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Am I reading it right that Trump fucks over his mercenaries like he did his construction contractors? Because lmao :chaostrump:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Considering that the republicans are trying to foment the destruction of the federal government with this, the murder of the post office, this bullshit where they're stealing medical supplies from state and local services, etc., I'm pretty sure there will never be a better opportunity to balkanize.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
chili without beans is just spicy marinara

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

facetoucher cat posted:

never poo poo again you say?

https://www.cnet.com/news/florida-lizard-sets-depressing-record-for-constipation-in-a-living-animal/

Florida lizard sets depressing record for constipation in a living animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMXNMudaq0

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao chud states are hosed

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

owning the libs by owning the conservative minorities in blue states who have to live under liberal oppression and austerity

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Why the gently caress would an election matter if this is the case?

"Hey, the red states control the outcomes of our elections and they're saying we won't get any federal help. Surely the election will fix this."

lmao I remember reading how total size of US state and local budgets is 4 Trillion per year.

So basically one quarter of Fed Treasury money print and buying up of toxic rancid investments like Corporate Junk Bonds.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/1257692635516583937?s=20

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/businessinsider/status/1257692614180179969?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
“I think Congress is inclined to do a lot of things but I don’t think they’re inclined to do bailouts. A bailout is different than, you know, reimbursing for the plague,” said Trump, 

lol come on

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1257693592685998081

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

turns out the royal academy and johns hopkins modelers weren't clicking the right buttons this whole time

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Look, all you have to do is vote for republicans, and then you get federal help. It's that easy.

Trump is going to crush the democratic party out of existence.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

you'd think mississippi would take this as a great time to get flooded with federal money guilt-free and to everyone's benefit, including the currently sitting politicians. instead, somehow, they will refuse any and all money for anyone somehow, and everyone will get poorer instead

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
51 Days to Slow the Spread

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

someone in nyc paid some sky writers to write something ‘our first responders’ just now

it’s gone now, pretty windy today

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

first responders ? wtf are they doing

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

more like last responsers

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

they just did it again over the Hudson, but I can’t read it from here (queens). probably the same thing? blew away even faster

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Can someone find that excel of all the scientific expert guesses on monthly dead vs cspams

Edit found it, notorious r.i.m. posted it

https://i.imgur.com/WvabN1H.png

mastershakeman has issued a correction as of 16:41 on May 5, 2020

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Spoondick posted:

more like last responsers

that would be trump

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Russia has had 10k new cases a day for two days now :trumppop:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at morons arguing with their folks, totally owned

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
So did easter clusters just not happen?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Drinkfist posted:

Look at this guy thinking regular infantryman platoons can call in that kind of ordnance on the fly. Our radios wouldn't even reach any of those assets let alone access them in any kind of timeframe that is needed during some routine patrol. Only the cool kids and pre planned operations get access to that kind of dumb poo poo. The reality of grunts in the real world is all we have quick access to is whatever is in direct company control. So when I say indirect fire I am talking small and big mortars from the guys in HQ platoon. They are quite explodey but they won't take down a building unless you go totally nuts on it. The gently caress you think some privates can spin up jets or call a loving battleship because of four guys in a ruined house sprayed at us? You watch too many movies.

Go join these high speed gems mr military. You are living on the same plane of reality as them.

https://twitter.com/camilateleSUR/status/1257491295947415553?s=20

seems like a waste of time to get the guys out of ther house or murder them in the house. the house s already busted up

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My estimate is 0 dead: total hoax

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the rest of the article rips on him and his extremely young wife pretty hard

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

shovelbum posted:

but its the san francisco treat

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

someone in nyc paid some sky writers to write something ‘our first responders’ just now

it’s gone now, pretty windy today

metaphor design is my passion

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Thoguh posted:

a lot of the churches that refused to close are in chud states that are actively interfering with numbers like florida

I'm not sure we'll ever get to know how bad it was, or wasn't

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

empty whippet box posted:

he's right, they will find a way to shoehorn us all back into the wage slave life we had before but now with an extra 2-3000 people dying every day from a horrific respiratory illness that they demand we simply tolerate because they are insulated from it, and are bored of hearing about it

and things will be the same, but we will be poorer, and they will be richer, and more of us will die, and more of them will act like they are some paragon of humanity because they didn't die the same way

the part he isn't right about is uh, that creepy poo poo at the bottom.

People will be more emotionally invested in tv, movies, fandoms, games ect.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

Can someone find that excel of all the scientific expert guesses on monthly dead vs cspams

Edit found it, notorious r.i.m. posted it

https://i.imgur.com/WvabN1H.png

id just like to point out that I was the original 169,420 guess and I stand firmly by that guess and genuinely think it is actually, legitimately the best possible guess available for total us deaths by may 31

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

I had a coworker tell me in the same breath that

1. Its no worse than a cold, the hospitals are being forced by deep state to report regular deaths as covid
2. It was a purposefully released Chinese bio weapon meant to take down god emperor trump

just zero self awareness

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

i think we are expecting these things to manifest in big pops all at once when it just isn't going to be that simple. hell maybe some of those easter gatherings, nobody got infected. but say, only one new infection happened, it would still take a couple weeks for the next generation of that person's infection vector to start getting sick after that. it was probably naive to think that easter would result in a big obvious pop, rather than just being another source of continuous inflation of the daily death number that feeds into it at a pace which makes it nearly impossible to say 'this, right here, is the batch of deaths from easter'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Acelerion posted:

I had a coworker tell me in the same breath that

1. Its no worse than a cold, the hospitals are being forced by deep state to report regular deaths as covid
2. It was a purposefully released Chinese bio weapon meant to take down god emperor trump

just zero self awareness

in February my Russian coworker said it was to kill all old people to make trump look bad

"but trump is old too"

"yes but he has antidote"