Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

oh my god it's over a loving hour long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
agwar the wrath of god

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Trillbillys are on the latest Movies that made me podcast talking about depictions of the south in cinema.

https://trailersfromhell.com/podcast/trillbilly-workers-party/

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I've been enjoying their Sunday service podcasts immensely even if I don't really have a frame of reference for them. Any time the synth comes out I can't help but love it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the church episodes are loving incredible

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

stav is the perfect kind of dumb and im glad he is morbidly obese and missing a tooth

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Percelus posted:

stav is the perfect kind of dumb and im glad he is morbidly obese and missing a tooth

just lol if you have all your teeth

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ebruenig/status/1257703600219983872?s=19

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Liz, I’m sure you are aware that your husband is on the spectrum. Please don’t do ableism on him for twitter likes.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Liz, I’m sure you are aware that your husband is on the spectrum. Please don’t do ableism on him for twitter likes.

the one episode of their podcast i listened to she said she knew something was up when she used his laptop and it was running gentoo linux

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1257514806917001216?s=20

It's very cool that one of the best investigate journalists currently working is a guy who hosed off to Syria and went cold turkey nofap until it gave him brain damage and now his third eye is jammed completely open

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i listened to an episode of rad dude podcast recently because dillon and mullen were the guests and lmfao at luis seriously thinking tara reid from american pie was the woman biden raped for 5min with mullen and dillon adding more outlandish bullshit to the story before eventually having to explain it was a different person because luis still didn't get it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Percelus posted:

i listened to an episode of rad dude podcast recently because dillon and mullen were the guests and lmfao at luis seriously thinking tara reid from american pie was the woman biden raped for 5min with mullen and dillon adding more outlandish bullshit to the story before eventually having to explain it was a different person because luis still didn't get it

holy poo poo no way

How the gently caress does Luis consistently remember to breathe

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

oops it wasn't real rear end podcast it was bastard radio ep 2 around 35:50

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
thought Luis only did Legion of Skanks and Real rear end Pod
EDIT: Oh^

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the flores/gomez beef is hilarious because anyone with a lick of sense would know luis is a bag of rocks that you can't talk sense to yet jake thought it was prudent try and shame him into doing a thing

idk how you reach adulthood and not recognize guys like luis for what they are and still get upset when they do what they do

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Percelus posted:

the flores/gomez beef is hilarious because anyone with a lick of sense would know luis is a bag of rocks that you can't talk sense to yet jake thought it was prudent try and shame him into doing a thing

idk how you reach adulthood and not recognize guys like luis for what they are and still get upset when they do what they do

Jake Flores is driven by an insatiable urge to only ever make choices that make him deeply sad and his life worse

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Also they cost like $80

Their website contains no information on where these things are made so you can assume China and just get a clone off of Aliexpress for a faction of the price with no guilt if you absolutely have to have one. You could also get a nice US handmade leather wallet that doesn't look dumb as hell for what they're charging

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Crane Fist posted:

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1257514806917001216?s=20

It's very cool that one of the best investigate journalists currently working is a guy who hosed off to Syria and went cold turkey nofap until it gave him brain damage and now his third eye is jammed completely open

brace got bit by a scorpion in the desert and received the powers of charisma like austin powers with the ability to find snickers bars in any backpack he searches

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Percelus posted:

I mean Flores called him an rear end in a top hat and then someone maybe even Luis hit him and got him bounced from a club. Is he just supposed to accept that on top of platforming nazis?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crane Fist posted:

holy poo poo no way

How the gently caress does Luis consistently remember to breathe

His hangers on have to remind him

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
New Trueanon is exceptionally good and is lowkey extreme doomer.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
mom I got cum on my pants just like Luis

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

brace got bit by a scorpion in the desert and received the powers of charisma like austin powers with the ability to find snickers bars in any backpack he searches

I for one am excited to dedicate myself to the immortal science of Beldenist-Franczakian thought as soon as I figure out how to reliably pronounce Franczak

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Chicken, steak, never tasted so good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Killjoy posted:

mom I got cum on my pants just like Luis

ah ah scooter, realass dudes don't eat the cat's poo poo

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

New Trueanon is exceptionally good and is lowkey extreme doomer.

this poo poo is basically going to be how getting into third world maoism made lf implode lmao

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Varinn posted:

this poo poo is basically going to be how getting into third world maoism made lf implode lmao

Lol excited for the future of cspam

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Still blows my mind that getfiscal and babyfinland now have a podcast where they pretend to be orthodox religious marxists rather than post about it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I haven't listened to you can't win since like episode 3, is it still chugging along in its monotone

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/tom_on_here/status/1257811287934984196?s=19

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Still blows my mind that getfiscal and babyfinland now have a podcast where they pretend to be orthodox religious marxists rather than post about it

don looks like enough of a sad sack he probably is legit into whatever flavor of catholicism he talks about

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

24 hour Matt stream of consciousness stream

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

they should stream total warhammer imo it's the best game

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

more jibjab

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

congratulations SomethingAwful poster thotsky

https://twitter.com/JucheMane/status/1257803079577149447/photo/1

edit: lmao @ menaker's reply

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/onceneveragain/status/1257805121062346755?s=20

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThisBearHugs/status/1257817893980471298

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

CSPAM remains pristine (name change not included)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
It was 100% funny when they operated for like a month or two thinking they were important, and all those eps were dogshit, so you know what I'm with thotsky. Kill all Menakers.