Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

empty whippet box posted:

nice just in time to short circuit one of the strongest talking points shitlibs have for why we HAVE to support joe biden

nah mcconnell will push this back until after the election so they can drive turnout lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

snoo posted:

what the gently caress goes wrong in people's brains that makes them not care about others

besides money

i just have a lot of contempt for poor rural whites bc theyre so loving chuddy against their own best interests, the area fiz is talking about went 70-80% TRUMO in '16 and it's like sometimes it's nice to see chuds not just winning, living longer, making more money, getting every policy they want, etc

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shipon posted:

It is truly incredible just how much of the country is just empty land that should remain so. So many dying small towns consisting only of the elderly and people too poor and unlucky to ever find a way out.

West of the Mississippi and especially West of the Rockies is just incredibly empty for much of the way until you hit the coast.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
but thats a horrible and petty way to feel bc somehow we must redeem even these into the workers state or w/e

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

the gently caress

do you just hose off the table after?

what

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FizFashizzle posted:

nah mcconnell will push this back until after the election so they can drive turnout lmao

they will nominate and confirm a new judge that's even worse than kavanaugh less than one week after RBG is off the bench, and a shitload of dems in congress will vote to confirm with zero pushback or questioning or hearings

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/CigaretteInfo/status/1255557729718013952?s=19

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

brugroffil posted:

West of the Mississippi and especially West of the Rockies is just incredibly empty for much of the way until you hit the coast.

And that's fantastic! it should be preserved for nature, but for anything other than agriculture it's absolutely hellish living conditions for anyone who needs to find a way to make money.

shovelbum posted:

i just have a lot of contempt for poor rural whites bc theyre so loving chuddy against their own best interests, the area fiz is talking about went 70-80% TRUMO in '16 and it's like sometimes it's nice to see chuds not just winning, living longer, making more money, getting every policy they want, etc

what are the voting turnout rates in these communities? because the poorer ones don't vote, there's no reason for them to because no one gives a poo poo about them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1257629364860211206?s=19

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

they will nominate and confirm a new judge that's even worse than kavanaugh less than one week after RBG is off the bench, and a shitload of dems in congress will vote to confirm with zero pushback or questioning or hearings

he will be 14 years old and sit on the court until 2150

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

facetoucher cat posted:

Being abused as children :(

I was abused and I care about people :(

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

FYI this was bullshit

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/stevenmazie/status/1257829247269449728

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

brugroffil posted:

FYI this was bullshit

it's on the internet pal

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

lmao

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

snoo posted:

what the gently caress goes wrong in people's brains that makes them not care about others

besides money

Everyone else is an NPC in my reality.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

this article is spectacularly shittily done and you should feel bad for posting it

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

nice just in time to short circuit one of the strongest talking points shitlibs have for why we HAVE to support joe biden

doesn't really console me tbqh

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

how the gently caress does she still have her gallbladder

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

People in C-SPAM probably despise her as a liberal, but the old lady is a lioness.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

the gently caress

do you just hose off the table after?

what

I'm sure it's artisan so they just chop down a new tree after singing to it on a full moon and have a special ceremony to bless the old one so mother nature can bring it back to her bosom and you can own it for the low, low cost of 5k

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Demographically looks like mostly democrat party people dying

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

snoo posted:

I was abused and I care about people :(

Some people are stronger than others

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

we can only hope there are big rural waves in the leadup to nov

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I would be licking that table clean, not gonna lie

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1257858161022767106?s=20

crack ping, eric

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Nm

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

About three weeks ago, I lost my sense of taste/smell (first time ever experiencing this) and that was followed by a little over a week of coughing and chest pain/congestion. Now I feel fine and never got the fevers, shakes, body pain, or weakness that others seem to get. I've also gone for a few masked morning jogs this week without getting short of breath. This really is the random number generator of viruses.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

COVID-420 posted:

doesn't really console me tbqh

might help to realize that there is no hope for the future and the supreme court being 7/7 ultra-maga-chud is a litearl 100% certainty

the US will never make progress on any issue ever again, i mean this completely literally

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

FizFashizzle posted:

everyone stopped talking when i walked in. there was no music playing.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

facetoucher cat posted:

Some people are stronger than others

this is a really bad take

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it was a good and well written post, thank you for writing int. But that line made me go heeeh

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

might help to realize that there is no hope for the future and the supreme court being 7/7 ultra-maga-chud is a litearl 100% certainty

the US will never make progress on any issue ever again, i mean this completely literally

yeah they wont confirm for a dem so itll be 9/9 eventually even tho confirmation isnt actually required and neither is 9 judges and also judicial review is fake and dumb

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

yeah they wont confirm for a dem so itll be 9/9 eventually even tho confirmation isnt actually required and neither is 9 judges and also judicial review is fake and dumb

i definitely meant 9

but am dumb

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

FizFashizzle posted:

this is not a bad theory. even if trongo loses, they can push through a nominee in the lame duck period

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

dumb as gently caress

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Does it have to do with this?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/health/coronavirus-african-americans-study/index.html

quote:

(CNN)There's new evidence more African Americans may be dying from coronavirus in the United States than whites or other ethnic groups, according to a new study.

Black Americans represent 13.4% of the American population, according to the US Census Bureau, but counties with higher black populations account for more than half of all Covid-19 cases and almost 60% of deaths, the study found.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Maybe stop hoping for the most delusional liberal best case scenario so you can numbly go to your job and consume your media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

no