Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

he had a pulmonary embolism and didn't die? those things are like coin flips
NARRATOR'S VOICE: He did not actually have a pulmonary embolism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I feel like they don’t let you tweet through one of those.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I feel like they don’t let you tweet through one of those.

I was on a flight in march and started coughing up blood the next day, went to the ER and you can bet they rushed my rear end into the CT machine post-haste

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

lmao someone should just brick the windows

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1257840044988981248

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

BraveUlysses posted:

lmao someone should just brick the windows

but be safe put ppe on the brick

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

*legislator claps hands impatiently* come on, die faster

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

davidspackage posted:

*legislator claps hands impatiently* come on, die faster

I mean, really, when you think about it this is a great backend way to solve the Social Security hump!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

Erickson complaining on Twitter about having to walk three quarters of a mile is the funniest poo poo ever

i looked it up becuase i was curious how his body could give out on him like that. i guess blisters come from wearing ill fitting shoes?

like i dunno buying shoes isnt that hard for me. ive walked several miles in dress shoes that are not meant for walks and never gotten a blister. i just imagine erick erickson stumbling around with bedpans on his feet or something.

three quarters of a mile. how???

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

That's like, what, a ten-minute stroll?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well remember that he is technically a Lego man so he has to do that exaggerated Lego walk the whole time https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/876863470108647424?lang=en

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Trump has decided he's bored of this whole global pandemic thing now.

I wish I was joking, but it's the only explanation for this:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1257730653602361345

I know I've posted this in, like, three different places now, but this poo poo is just insane. More insane. Whatever.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I know I've posted this in, like, three different places now, but this poo poo is just insane. More insane. Whatever.

It's the "Mission Accomplished" banner. He has declared that its all over, everythings done, everyone stop thinking about it please.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Lone Badger posted:

That's like, what, a ten-minute stroll?

0.75 miles at ten minutes would be a pretty brisk 13 minute 20 second mile walking pace. so probalby more like 13-17 minutes of walking. i dont even know what he looks like, but that would be an average 16-20 minute mile, which is fairly achievable for anyone who isnt an invalid

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

cumshitter posted:

0.75 miles at ten minutes would be a pretty brisk 13 minute 20 second mile walking pace. so probalby more like 13-17 minutes of walking. i dont even know what he looks like, but that would be an average 16-20 minute mile, which is fairly achievable for anyone who isnt an invalid

Blisters (from walking, or footwear) are symptoms of burns from friction heat when the sole of your foot is not moving with the sole of your shoe, specifically. Shoes which are too large in one or more dimensions are the usual culprit, but also sweat dripping down the leg and dampening socks can cause a lot more friction compared to when you started, and past a certain length of march there's no getting around the fact that there will be some sole injuries. For instance, I got sweat in my boot during a ruck march in Basic training, and wound up walking all of the skin off of the ball of my left foot, to the point where the remaining undamaged tissue was transparent enough to fat deposits and muscles. That was a ten-mile walk.

For someone to develop blisters over three-quarters of a mile, they would have to have the softest possible feet and also be wearing wooden clogs two sizes too large. There's no way this person isn't full of poo poo even if they're not outright lying ~

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

"Show me where in the Constitution it says I have to wear shoes and a shirt to eat in restaurant"

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/876863470108647424?lang=en

Real life Hank Hill

BiggerBoat has issued a correction as of 18:24 on May 6, 2020

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

he had a pulmonary embolism and didn't die? those things are like coin flips

It was all those prayers, clearly.

Apr 7, 2003

cumshitter posted:

i looked it up becuase i was curious how his body could give out on him like that. i guess blisters come from wearing ill fitting shoes?

like i dunno buying shoes isnt that hard for me. ive walked several miles in dress shoes that are not meant for walks and never gotten a blister. i just imagine erick erickson stumbling around with bedpans on his feet or something.

three quarters of a mile. how???

He's from the South, people there get surgically grafted into an automobile at age 16 and are never expected to walk anywhere again

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It's cause they won't let him get in front of the camera and do the daily covid press briefings any more, after the "inject disinfectants" debacle. Since he isn't getting the screentime that he craves, the rest of the country can burn for all he cares.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tesseraction posted:

Well remember that he is technically a Lego man so he has to do that exaggerated Lego walk the whole time https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/876863470108647424?lang=en

I believe they popped his hood and found gravy on the dipstick

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

DemoneeHo posted:

It's cause they won't let him get in front of the camera and do the daily covid press briefings any more, after the "inject disinfectants" debacle. Since he isn't getting the screentime that he craves, the rest of the country can burn for all he cares.

I know injecting bleach was amazing, but it's a shame people are overlooking "blast the inside of your loving lungs with uv rays."

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Cocaine Bear posted:

I know injecting bleach was amazing, but it's a shame people are overlooking "blast the inside of your loving lungs with uv rays."

See this is just one more example of the fake news, he said to inject the sunshine!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

BigDave posted:

See this is just one more example of the fake news, he said to inject the sunshine!

one more reason we can’t trust solar since it uses up all the sun

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

BigDave posted:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil posted:

Makes me wonder what their health inspection records look like

Apparently it was just two franchisees. https://www.facebook.com/GioninosPizzeriaInc/
The owners of the company posted up a "they hosed up" on the facebook, and I have no idea how to link to a specific post because it's also a hellsite.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
should have disenfranchised them

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

I don't know who that is but I'm his son and he is disappoint.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Speaking of trumo needing attention focused on him 24/7, has he planned any rallies in the middle of the epidemic yet? He loves having the illusion of a jam-packed crowd at his rallies, which is why they're always sitting behind him at each speech instead of letting the camera see the thin crowd in front. There's no way they can maintain social distancing and satisfy his need for big crowds. So either we get sparse looking crowds or his followers sit close together and get the 'rona to spare daddy trump's ego.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Why do you think he wants red states to reopen so bad?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/1258066575690792961

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016
What's the over/under on Trump deciding the best way to slow new COVID cases is to cease all testing?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Cross post from USPOL:

So as near as I can tell here in Florida, our plan for COVID 19 is basically "well, quarantine, shut down and safe at home is just too hard so 'gently caress it', we're just gonna pretend this thing doesn't exist."

Very few people are masking up and I'm already noticing an increase in traffic, human and vehicular. Aren't we just going to have a huge spike, the overrun hospitals we all feared, more cases and deaths, etc. etc.?

Near as I can tell the whole country is just not up to the challenge. What was the point of the shutdowns if we weren't going to follow through?

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009
Yup, all of the downsides and none of the benefits. Pretty typical for Republican administration.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Great movie even though the whole slasher thing halfway through was pretty lol

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The political classes realized from Coronavirus day -1 that the only mistake they could make would be to take Coronavirus serious and act as though it was a real threat. "Let the bodies pile up; I'm not a wimp," is the politically astute play.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

bedpan posted:

The political classes realized from Coronavirus day -1 that the only mistake they could make would be to take Coronavirus serious and act as though it was a real threat. "Let the bodies pile up; I'm not a wimp," is the politically astute play.

see obama gets blamed for katrina

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

see obama gets blamed for katrina

whoever the next Democratic president is will retroactively get blamed for Covid, even if they take office in like 2032.

Apr 7, 2003

vyelkin posted:

whoever the next Democratic president is will retroactively get blamed for Covid, even if they take office in like 2032.

There will never be another Democratic president, hth

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

BiggerBoat posted:

Cross post from USPOL:

So as near as I can tell here in Florida, our plan for COVID 19 is basically "well, quarantine, shut down and safe at home is just too hard so 'gently caress it', we're just gonna pretend this thing doesn't exist."

Very few people are masking up and I'm already noticing an increase in traffic, human and vehicular. Aren't we just going to have a huge spike, the overrun hospitals we all feared, more cases and deaths, etc. etc.?

Near as I can tell the whole country is just not up to the challenge. What was the point of the shutdowns if we weren't going to follow through?

so we can say we tried it and it didn't work, so welp nothing we can do some people just gonna die :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There will never be another Democratic president, hth

Donald Trump will run as a Democrat and a Republican simultaneously, that's how dems will get back into the White House.