Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

quote:

I'm currently making a few different sections of my island and the most fun one I'm doing right now is making a tiny city getting attacked by godzilla. Was wondering but anyone has seen any furniture that could pass as tiny houses or anything? I have a toolbox from behind and my HHA statues but if I can figure out something that doesn't have a stand that would be cool.

I had the same idea. Furniture I'm planning to use:

-Wooden block toy
-Monuments from Gulliver
-If you link your Animal Crossing Pocket Camp account, you can get toy camper vans
-Tiny library
-Simple panels, for a backdrop

E: I'm taking advantage of this snipe to beg for a Stego Skull if anyone has one, it's the only fossil I'm missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
That's all well and good, but the pro move is to use servers at the base of the giant monster to resemble a city skyline :)

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Cicadalek posted:

I had the same idea. Furniture I'm planning to use:

-Wooden block toy
-Monuments from Gulliver
-If you link your Animal Crossing Pocket Camp account, you can get toy camper vans
-Tiny library
-Simple panels, for a backdrop

E: I'm taking advantage of this snipe to beg for a Stego Skull if anyone has one, it's the only fossil I'm missing.

Oh, is that what these tiny cars are? I was wondering where they came from:

https://twitter.com/MayorMori/status/1257462297737322496

The Throwback Containers also look like small trains/cable cars, I have several different colors of them linked up over some painted-down "train tracks" in my island's playground area.

Maybe some of the space stuff? Space shuttle, rocket, etc.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

usenet celeb 1992 posted:

The Throwback Containers also look like small trains/cable cars, I have several different colors of them linked up over some painted-down "train tracks" in my island's playground area.

My god, that's so precious. :3:

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Atalanta is open for visiting in the discord queue bot. Still got a white cello in my Nook’s and Colton’s making gold armor shoes! Would love watering assistance, I wanna make Atalanta a blue rose factory. Able’s has some rad stuff today too!

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Yeah, those are the ones. I didn't realize you could customize them though, sweet.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Spanakopi is now accepting visitors for the first time! Because...

Turnips are at 516, for the next 2 hours.

(CLOSED)

Tips and/or arcade and pinball machines gladly accepted but not necessary!

feetnotes fucked around with this message at 16:31 on May 6, 2020

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

MokBa posted:

One of my hot items today is the Iron Closet, which in my experience is the fastest way to turn iron nuggets into cold hard cash. If you're like me and have several rows of nuggets in storage, come by and make an assload of money! I've already made 1mil and counting.

H24QS

Frobert is crafting a Lily Wreath. The Nooks are selling a green loft bed with desk, a natural antique bureau, and a turquoise corner sofa. I just ask you water my flowers, especially the ones in front of my house in the east side.

Watered your gold and black roses and harassed your villagers. Your town is real spiffy.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Johnny Truant posted:

if i water a solo flower, one that isn't adjacent to any of its same species, will it eventually poop out a clone?

Snake Maze posted:

I couldn't tell you if it'll always have the same genetics but I've gotten more of a hybrid that way before.

Yes, if it’s by its lonesome it will create an exact clone of itself, including the genetics. Good for building up stock of rarer stuff. Alternate them with other flower species to create an effective and aesthetically-pleasing Clone ZoneTM.

The counterpoint to this is that if it has an eligible partner they will always breed together and won’t clone. But both the primary parent and partner can’t breed with anything else at the same time so a third flower is a third wheel.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

And More posted:

My god, that's so precious. :3:

Cicadalek posted:

Yeah, those are the ones. I didn't realize you could customize them though, sweet.

I know, right? When I saw that tweet the other day I wanted them more than anything but figured it was among the (many, many) things I haven't yet catalogued but they could otherwise have been normally obtained. Now I guess I'm going to have to make a Pocket Camp account.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Rosie is visiting my campsite today. She’d be my 3rd cat, but I think I’ll keep her.

I’d really like to move my campsite and put a house plot there instead, so I’m thinking of moving my campsite further from my “town” area and making a proper little camping area, maybe with some terraformed cliffs.

Guess I have a project to do today!

I just paid off my second last house loan and my Nooks will be closed tomorrow for renovations. I can now start dumping more money into infrastructure I guess.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
How do you even get a flat rock area like that? all my outcroppings have rocks on them you cant pass.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

feetnotes posted:

Getchaself in line here: https://turnip.exchange/island/5a67e712

Thanks, left a tip on my way out

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Cicadalek posted:

Huh. I just assumed none of the pocket camp stuff was customizable because you can't change the banners on the Marketplace Decorations, which seemed like an weird omission.

Oxyclean fucked around with this message at 16:42 on May 6, 2020

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Oof, communication error. Trying again

(Island closed now, thanks for visiting!)

feetnotes fucked around with this message at 17:29 on May 6, 2020

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Woah you could do a whole model village

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.
Lily lasted less than a week at my island. After I took her from someone else. She already told me today she's ready to gtfo. When she starts packing I'll open up someone else can try their luck.

Secret Machine
Jun 20, 2005

What the Hell?

feetnotes posted:

(CLOSED)

Hey I’m Remy in-game, I left a tip but I got a communication error when leaving and ending up back on my island with your tip bag. Want me to come back or mail it to you?

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Secret Machine posted:

Hey I’m Remy in-game, I left a tip but I got a communication error when leaving and ending up back on my island with your tip bag. Want me to come back or mail it to you?

Eh, don’t worry about it! Your home planet needs you :D

Secret Machine
Jun 20, 2005

What the Hell?

feetnotes posted:

Eh, don’t worry about it! Your home planet needs you :D

I’m back, my GF wants me to pay my debts haha

Love the band area btw!

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Neitherman posted:

Watered your gold and black roses and harassed your villagers. Your town is real spiffy.

Thank you very much! I have put entirely too much time into it and I still have so much more I want to do.

Ables are open now! They've got the Adventure dress (Alice in Wonderland), Folk-dance outfit, Tiara hair, and Masquerade masks!

Code is CLOSED! H24QS Seriously you can make bank selling Iron Closets today. I had an absurd amount of iron nuggets and made as much today as I would on a good turnip week.

MokBa fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 6, 2020

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Gonna open up my island for a bit while I get lunch/attempt to work, code is closed.

Redd is around with what I think is a fake Las Meninas and another of someone playing the flute that I have no clue about (you'll have to go to bar at the north of the island, there's an opening between two spruce trees). Nothing else all that extraordinary (turnips are ~120) but the sisters can make you look like a real BDSM princess if that's what you're looking for.

Feel free to pick fruit or grab anything I've left on the ground (have some DIY recipes from island hopping, including an ironwood dresser). I'd love a couple cherries if anyone is feeling generous.

e: All the paintings have been sold, thanks for dropping by!

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 6, 2020

chlorophylls
May 8, 2013

I'm gonna kill you.
Turnips are at 438 bells per turnip for sub-10 minutes, I'll be idling due to work, sitting on the stone stool near the airport

- No tips necessary, but watering my (non-mums, non-pansies) flowers would be nice (especially the hybrid roses north of Nook's Cranny)
- DIY recipes, furniture, KK songs, etc. on the left side of the airport are free for the taking, but the silver LCD TV on the right side, underneath the pear tree, is for touching
- Maddie's DIYing a cherry rug recipe
- Saharah's in town with highway flooring and ivy wall (and rugs I didn't check yet)

Edit: And done! Thanks to everyone who stopped by! Figured this was the best way to repay goonerosity. Extra thanks to everyone who watered my flowers :)

Someone took the LCD TV and laptop meant for touching, but it's not that big a deal since I can just re-order new ones

chlorophylls fucked around with this message at 20:37 on May 6, 2020

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Finally got around to cleaning up my catalog pile from the other day. Turns out someone swiped my desktop computer and left trash in its place :mad: Now I'm wondering how many people didn't get to catalog that...

That was a real shame to find out though, since the majority of my visitors have been pleasant so far. At least a lot of new hybrids sprouted today thanks to all the watering.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Tiffany is teaching how to make Golden Seats (think two seater throne)
there is DYI laying around free to take
No donations nessacary I am looking to find out if there is more insect head mounts out there or cool stuff
Turnip prices are bleah
https://turnip.exchange/island/44486051

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Nondevor posted:

Finally got around to cleaning up my catalog pile from the other day. Turns out someone swiped my desktop computer and left trash in its place :mad: Now I'm wondering how many people didn't get to catalog that...

That was a real shame to find out though, since the majority of my visitors have been pleasant so far. At least a lot of new hybrids sprouted today thanks to all the watering.

I'm sorry to hear it. Your and SilentChaz's furniture piles were absolutely amazing. :)

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

The lovely island of Peachy is now open for a goon invasion. Please use Dodo code MDL17 for a free flight to the island. Jolly Redd is hanging out in his dinghy to the north, selling a Moody Painting and Wistful Painting which are both genuine. Turnip prices suck though, so don't bother.

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.
Anybody else have a basement full of duplicate DIY recipe cards wanna trade their dupes for my dupes? I have the following on offer:
  • Basement flooring
  • Cardboard table
  • Deer decoration
  • Golden dishes
  • Golden wall
  • Green-leaf pile x3
  • Ironwood cart
  • Juicy-apple TV
  • Music stand
  • Natural garden table
  • Orange end table
  • Stone table
  • Tiki torch
  • Wooden bookshelf
  • Wooden bucket x2
  • Wooden low table x2
  • Wooden simple bed

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Lily the Normal Frog is in boxes today. Absolutely the hardest one for me to let go and I turned down her request to move a few weeks back, but she has an early villager house and I was lucky enough to find both Merengue and Marina on Nook islands, so off she goes. I LOVE her and she is so freakin cute, please hit me up if you'd like to invite her to your island today!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Beelzebozo posted:

Anybody else have a basement full of duplicate DIY recipe cards wanna trade their dupes for my dupes? I have the following on offer:
  • Basement flooring
  • Cardboard table
  • Deer decoration
  • Golden dishes
  • Golden wall
  • Green-leaf pile x3
  • Ironwood cart
  • Juicy-apple TV
  • Music stand
  • Natural garden table
  • Orange end table
  • Stone table
  • Tiki torch
  • Wooden bookshelf
  • Wooden bucket x2
  • Wooden low table x2
  • Wooden simple bed

I need golden dishes. Will compile my list momentarily and add it to this post.

Kettlebell x4
Basket Pack
Bamboo Doll
Rustic-Stone Wall
Bamboo Wand
Bamboo-Shoot Lamp
Cherry Lamp
Western-Style Stone
Mountain Standee
Wooden Full-Length Mirror
Pan Flute
Log Stakes
Light Bamboo Rug
Wild Log Bench
Cardboard Bed
Large Cardboard Boxes
Clackercart
Simple DIY Workbench
Green-leaf Pile
Bamboo Noodle Slide
Stone Table
Bamboo-shoot Lamp

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 6, 2020

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

the May Day island was pretty fun. I hosed up and didn't have enough fruit for the 5 Bell voucher spot, though :negative:

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Johnny Truant posted:

the May Day island was pretty fun. I hosed up and didn't have enough fruit for the 5 Bell voucher spot, though :negative:

You could have used Rescue Services to reset the island for 100 Nook Miles.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

TwoSheds posted:

You could have used Rescue Services to reset the island for 100 Nook Miles.

but I'd never be able to Nook Rescue Services my pride...

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Beelzebozo posted:

• Wooden bookshelf

I don't know if you're looking for anything other than recipes (I've been giving away my dupes so I don't have many, I think I just have a classic pitcher, a wooden chair, a bamboo noodle slide and a bamboo rug left over), but I'd love the wooden bookshelf DIY. I could send some bells or fossils your way.

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 18:31 on May 6, 2020

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Soleil is making golden toilets, follow the poops to her house.

Ables have samurai outfits and some other cool stuff.

I'm at work, so I'm afk, she could quit at any time and I won't necessarily update this.

Welp. Came back to a comm error and Soleil out of he house inspecting my poop road markers, sorry.

Gangringo fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 6, 2020

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

fancy stats posted:

I don't know if you're looking for anything other than recipes (I've been giving away my dupes so I don't have many, I think I just have a classic pitcher, a wooden chair, a bamboo noodle slide and a bamboo rug left over), but I'd love the wooden bookshelf DIY. I could send some bells or fossils your way.

Only fossil I'm missing is Left Megalo Side. Would definitely take that. Otherwise you can just have it. That's not a rare one or anything.

witchcore ricepunk
Jul 6, 2003

The Golden Witch
Who Solved the Epitaph

A Probability of 1/2,578,917

Neitherman posted:

The lovely island of Peachy is now open for a goon invasion. Please use Dodo code MDL17 for a free flight to the island. Jolly Redd is hanging out in his dinghy to the north, selling a Moody Painting and Wistful Painting which are both genuine. Turnip prices suck though, so don't bother.

Left you a bunch of outfits at the Tailors shop. Thanks for hosting!

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Beelzebozo posted:

Only fossil I'm missing is Left Megalo Side. Would definitely take that. Otherwise you can just have it. That's not a rare one or anything.

I just so happen to have a spare! How do you want to do this?

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Anyone got a dark brick or black and white nook miles lighthouse they would be willing to trade for? I have yellow and I hate it. Can trade an equivalent priced miles reward, or 3 NMT or some quantity of bells (or negotiate something else).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

fancy stats posted:

I just so happen to have a spare! How do you want to do this?

Just open your gates, PM me the dodo code and I’ll bring your recipe?