Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

you've got much to think about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

facetoucher cat posted:

Someone just sent me this, like, WTF? Who steals chickens?

chickens deserve to be free, not under the yoke of bourgeoisie animal owners

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

holy loving lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I bet the cops get their best detectives in that case

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

You'd see evidence from 16 chickens, lmao

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Not a Children posted:

Funny if you know about odd vs even polynomial powers it's easy to see how bullshit the cubic plot is

the main reason you use a cubic is because it can smoothly hit 3 points. You give it a start at 0, a peak, and an end at 0 and it should be the simplest polynomial curve to hit all 3 without crashing through 0?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

facetoucher cat posted:

That's like $30 worth of chickens!

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Throatwarbler posted:

I follow this thread and catch the news sometimes and I have never loving heard of any of these thread villans. Ben Shapiro? Candace Ownes? Bill Mitchell? Are they just conservative AM radio hosts in some podunk town in the south?

Ben Shapiro is related to the OJ trial guy prob

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Admiral Ray posted:

chickens deserve to be free, not under the yoke of bourgeoisie animal owners

Ken agrees

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

Staying out of '56 Sinai war and actually working to end it , somewhat staying out of Vietnam is better than pretty much anyone else. He hosed up in Iran though and I cant recall other major foreign in interventions although I'm sure they existed

He also directed the whole interstate freeway system being built, instead of you know... train tracks or whatever

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

That's like $30 worth of chickens!

Maybe they're just going on an adventure?

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Antonymous posted:

the main reason you use a cubic is because it can smoothly hit 3 points. You give it a start at 0, a peak, and an end at 0 and it should be the simplest polynomial curve to hit all 3 without crashing through 0?

Any polynomial function tends toward +/- inf as you go out to infinity. If you want 0 as a horizontal asymptote, you can use rational functions instead, or better yet, you can just use a sharpie.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
The chickens my brother keeps all follow the orders of the duck he's also got.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Made it out of surgery and got home. Husband had to get my prescriptions. Store is packed and no one except the employees and my husband have masks.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

facetoucher cat posted:

You'd see evidence from 16 chickens, lmao

No. The other kind of coyotes. The use them as ballast for the return trip to Mexico.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

facetoucher cat posted:

the junior senator from delaware

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-cuomo-coronavirus-stats-20200506-eyqui4b5lfdn7g6cqswkf6otly-story.html

66% of new hospitalizations in NY are people who stayed home

Who knows what “stayed at home” actually means. Maybe they got it at the grocery?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

facetoucher cat posted:

Maybe they're just going on an adventure?

Chicken Run was a documentary

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

This article never mentions what percentage of these people live with someone else that either didn't stay at home or had covid. Family transmission is one of the primary attack methods, so this seems like a huge gap in reporting.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Steve Yun posted:

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-cuomo-coronavirus-stats-20200506-eyqui4b5lfdn7g6cqswkf6otly-story.html

Who knows what “stayed at home” actually means. Maybe they got it at the grocery?

This is gonna drive the dumbest discourse

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

xrunner posted:

No. The other kind of coyotes. The use them as ballast for the return trip to Mexico.

This checks out

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

This is gonna drive the dumbest discourse

The virus is coming through the ceiling! Its in the walls!!

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Steve Yun posted:

According to the article 73% of new hospitalizations were over 51, so I imagine "staying at home" is being used to describe those who simply didn't work or otherwise have to leave the house. It doesn't mean they actually stayed in the house, as far as the article provides.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

xrunner posted:

turn left and bing bong you're free!

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
THE VIRUS IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

IIRC he wasn't very successful so I'm proud

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

robot roll call posted:

2 confirmed cases at my job

Depending on how close you work with them your odds are good. My wife had 5 people at her job get it in late march in a building of about 60 people but everyone has their own offices and it never spread beyond those five people.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

This article never mentions what percentage of these people live with someone else that either didn't stay at home or had covid. Family transmission is one of the primary attack methods, so this seems like a huge gap in reporting.

Everything we hear about COVID has huge gaps in reporting and it sucks because it makes it impossible to even get an idea of what best practices might be beyond avoid people and if you do have to interact with people hope everyone involved is wearing a mask.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Lol apparently 'Grandma Killer' was literal
https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/529078590663835651?s=20

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

hard core

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
loving FINALLY
https://twitter.com/elizondogabriel/status/1258153850093043723?s=20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

facetoucher cat posted:

foxes

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/SonHuge/status/1258150447954759682

Can we pause for a moment and take in the turbo nerd equivalent of jr's elaborate gun?

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

absolute masterpiece :golfclap:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Lol this girl that I used to work with that's from a European nation that works in the US on an H2B got her trump bux.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Eisenhower was a good President????

Very snappy jackets, imo

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

facetoucher cat posted:

I've already planned out my escape routes for stealing my neighbor's chickens if things get real bad

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

brugroffil posted:

I've already planned out my escape routes for stealing my neighbor's chickens if things get real bad

Smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I plan to cry a lot and block my door and hope that no one burns down my apartment building before I run out of stuff when the SHTF