Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

euphronius posted:

25,459 new cases and 2,528 new deaths

it’s getting worse lmao

open up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

euphronius posted:

it’s getting worse lmao

No those numbers are good. 60k here we come.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

:toot:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Injecting myself with CRISPR reagent, fish blood, and fetal stem cells

Gills should be here in a couple hours tops

#technology #planet #singularity #biohack #ehealth #data #lifestyle #disrupt

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

how many peolme died today in the USA

actually none. they're not dead, they're existing WITH death.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

euphronius posted:

humans getting gills would ... take a long rear end time

whales and dolphins and swimming birds don’t even have gills and they’ve been swimming for awhile

humans will have them by 2032, as shown in the documentary seaquest dsv.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

maybe the goal was to keep it under 60k deaths per day?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Tony Piccolo’s gills were not the result of natural mutation.

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I know good positive hopes are banned and laughable in this thread, but maybe all this virus research will lead to cures for other viruses like the regular Flu, HIV or herpes, a possible silver lining :3:

finally we'll get a cure for the common cold!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

When did waterworld take place. Kevin Costner has gills in that

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

I really just cannot comprehend how someone could get this upset about mcdonalds dining room not being open

quote:

Meng Hao walked into the McDonald's. The cultivator taking his order gave a derisive snort, but Meng Hao did not really care, because he had repressed his aura down to the Single Patty Realm, and a fool would not be able to tell his true level of burger eating.
"Give me... a Happy Meal!"
The cultivator's face flickered before he finally regained his composure and laughed. "You couldn't afford a Happy Meal. Get lost! Don't you see that there are Double Quarter Pounder Realm eaters waiting behind you?
Meng Hao slapped his bag of holding and threw 80 billion spirit McDonald's coupons onto the counter, causing an earthquake which demolished half of the restaurant. Everyone dropped their jaws. None could see how this was possible!
"I'll take that Happy Meal with a side order of fries, " Meng Hao said. He was as calm as the ocean in a painting of an insanely calm ocean. "And let me see your manager!"
The cashier cultivator coughed up a mouthful of ketchup. He simply could not handle Meng Hao's killing intent, because he was only at the Quarter Pounder with Cheese realm himself. Even though Meng Hao had suppressed his aura, because he had cultivated the Heavenly Burgin' Qi, this was enough to kill people a few levels higher if he truly wanted.
It was then that another man which a much more fierce aura stepped forward. "You dare make trouble here?"
"P... Patriarch Hamburglar!"
Patriarch Hamburglar was 99 cents of the way into the Big Mac Realm, plus tax! Meng Hao was pushed back two feet, knocking over a soda machine. Powerade Mountain Berry Blast geysered outward, killing several onlookers.
Of course, Mayor McCheese saw all this happen through the window.
Meng Hao coughed up a mouthful of blood, snorted, constricted his pupils, and then his expression went calm. He unleashed the aura of 64 patties, condensed down to a 2 patty stack that could fit into his mouth!
Mayor McCheese coughed up a mouthful of cheese. His pupils constricted.
"Is this... Seeking the McRib stage??"
Meng Hao had the gentle air of a scholar, but it wouldn't stop him from killing several people in a McDonald's.
"Burger Devouring Scripture! I'm Lovin' It!"
With the first keyword of the Burger Devouring Scripture, everyone below the early Quarter Pounder With Cheese stage exploded into purple mist. The light of the immense heavenly burger shone down with the contours of a golden arch as 9 illusory burgers floated around Meng Hao's body, which is probably an important xianxia number that matches the number of lakes in some sacred Chinese province I've never heard of. But that was only a fraction of Meng Hao's power. He waved his arm, bringing forth thirty more cultivation techniques that hadn't appeared in over 400 chapters!
"Heavenly Tribulation Fries! Eastern Everburning Egg McMuffin! Fruit Smoothie Guillotine! Soul McCafe Mocha Incarnation!"
Meng Hao's expression was the same as ever as he slapped his bag of holding, and brought out his karmic ketchup packet, Fry Cook Lord medallion, seventeen different wooden time spatulas, a five-coloured resurrection coupon, the silk burger wrapper, various souls of lightning McNuggets that he may or may not still have, and his mask of the legacy of Ronald McDonald. Oh, and the image of a flying Chicken Snack Wrap dragon appeared. Remember that? It was basically his Main Thing at the start of the novel, but quietly faded into irrelevance. Until now!
All of this takes some time to describe, but actually happened in the space of only a few breaths.
"What! Impossible!"
Meng Hao wanted to summon the parrot as well, but it was too overcome with eroticism by the purple fur depicted on a nearby poster of Grimace, and was busy drilling out a glory hole straight through the poster, and the wall it was pinned to, with its strong parrot erection.
But it was more than enough. The Hamburglar's soul flew out and was absorbed into his mask! He screamed as his body was destroyed completely.
Meng Hao brushed off his robe and swept up his spirit coupons and everyone's bags of holding which probably didn't have any cool sh*t inside unless I write him into a corner later, and anyways, don't worry about it for now. He surveyed the rubble that was all that remained of the McDonald's.
"Guess I'll be taking that Happy Meal... to go!"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

When did waterworld take place. Kevin Costner has gills in that

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
We just gotta give it another 500 years and humans will have mutated our own N95s

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

empty whippet box posted:

I really just cannot comprehend how someone could get this upset about mcdonalds dining room not being open
Some people don't want to go home because it makes them unhappy.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I'm legitimately considering quitting my job because nobody in the entire company is acting like anything has changed and not a single person in the office other than me is wearing a mask. I hate these goddamned chuds so much I'm just screaming internally all day long.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
We been talking about meat shortages and I couldn't care less about that poo poo bit what about an egg shortage? That'd gently caress with me.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

depends if meat or eggs comes first.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Just got an email stating that we're going to be going from 5 on 10 off to 5 on 5 off in a month. This increases the number of people in the building at any given time. I expected this because thunderstorms still have significant impacts on air traffic even with the reduced traffic and the extra people will probably be needed. One of the reasons stated in the email was that United, American, and Southwest are all planning on more flights starting early June. So it's really over, we beat Corona!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

How can you run out of eggs just like
Climb a loving tree

drat

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I felt really cold today and took my temp; 95 degrees. Waited an hour, took it again, 95.2. wtf I'm wearing a winter hat and giant winter parka and I feel fine or even like good, but its 72 in my apartment and I'm wearing shoes and everything.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol at a billion people switching from meat to fish

as if the oceans aren't already massively overfished

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
You can make sanitizer from vodka so I figure takeout is safe if you wash down every bite with a swig of aristocrat

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

We been talking about meat shortages and I couldn't care less about that poo poo bit what about an egg shortage? That'd gently caress with me.

we've had a pretty bad egg shortage here in AU
haven't seen any in local shops for a while now

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

fknlo posted:

Just got an email stating that we're going to be going from 5 on 10 off to 5 on 5 off in a month. This increases the number of people in the building at any given time. I expected this because thunderstorms still have significant impacts on air traffic even with the reduced traffic and the extra people will probably be needed. One of the reasons stated in the email was that United, American, and Southwest are all planning on more flights starting early June. So it's really over, we beat Corona!

:toot:

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Tony Piccolo’s gills were not the result of natural mutation.

obviously. they were the result of him having volunteered to take experimental vaccines.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
used hand sanitizer for the first time and its truly magic.. it just evaporates away wow

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

euphronius posted:

it’s getting worse lmao

That's been about the average weekday number for the past month and with Florida and other chud states not reporting properly it's probably near 3,500 deaths a day

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

used hand sanitizer for the first time and its truly magic.. it just evaporates away wow

where the hell did find some hand san?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

DEATH CULT
https://twitter.com/pnjaban/status/1258191821244469251?s=20
https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1258136830731526144?s=20
https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1258141177498476549?s=20
https://twitter.com/ElonBachman/status/1258174843561926664?s=20

MEDICAL SHARIA LAW
https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1258226520021250054?s=20

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

apatheticman posted:

We are fostering some hairless kitties and they already lost one eye each and now they are both going to lose the other one.

They are nice and sweet and i hope the person who did this to them gets corona virus.

wtf what happened that they're losing their eyes?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Dustcat posted:

this is pretty loving impressive, i gotta tip my non-maga hat at the right wing propaganda engine, even if i don't entirely understand its motives in trying to get its entire audience killed

they hate the people they grift more than they hate their enemies

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The answer

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Injecting myself with CRISPR reagent, fish blood, and fetal stem cells

Gills should be here in a couple hours tops

lol the CRISPR group at the Broad here in Boston is like the 3rd largest Coronavirus test center in MA

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

welcome to costco, gently caress you

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Radirot posted:

great, the karens are arming themselves.

It wasn't Karens.

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

Radirot posted:

a source from the fbi now confirms that the vaccine trials are under way, wake up sheeple!

gonna rewatch that show

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

overmind2000 posted:

That's been about the average weekday number for the past month and with Florida and other chud states not reporting properly it's probably near 3,500 deaths a day

Building off of that we're at one D-Day per day in terms of dead people using that average and one Gettysburg per day if my estimation of the true number is accurate

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
In Japan almost everyone is wearing masks, but social distancing started up way later here and it really isn't in place yet, even when it would be easy to do (i.e. not in trains etc). I was at the cellphone shop the other day asking a question about a problem with my account, and the guy who was helping me was wearing a mask but also talking to me 3 inches from my face even though there was almost no one in the store. Eventually I just said I'm okay and left, without really having my question answered.

He was a young guy though. Usually when I get that it's from old guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Samurai Sanders posted:

In Japan almost everyone is wearing masks, but social distancing started up way later here and it really isn't in place yet, even when it would be easy to do (i.e. not in trains etc). I was at the cellphone shop the other day asking a question about a problem with my account, and the guy who was helping me was wearing a mask but also talking to me 3 inches from my face even though there was almost no one in the store. Eventually I just said I'm okay and left, without really having my question answered.

He was a young guy though. Usually when I get that it's from old guys.

あぁ、こんにちは