Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
[quote="euphronius" post="504670818 "]
25,459 new cases and 2,528 new deaths

it’s getting worse lmao
[/quote]

Is there a list of top ten death days anywhere because this has to be one of the highest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sharia law is any law, custom or behavior that I do not personally like or do

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

We been talking about meat shortages and I couldn't care less about that poo poo bit what about an egg shortage? That'd gently caress with me.

eggs are eternal

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I hate all these motherfuckers

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

country full of literal tantrum-throwing children

grow the gently caress up

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
eggs are t he fuckin best and I will be sadder about eggs not being available than meat. I can always eat tofu or whatever but eggs? nothing can replace eggs

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

wilderthanmild posted:

Chiropractic is so outrageously dumb and it's absolutely insane that it somehow became so accepted in the US.

but those youtube videos where a chiropractor works on a hot girl make my peepee hard

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Charun posted:

where the hell did find some hand san?

My sister sent me some, works insurance/dental so prob got some sorta more direct line to it I'd assume.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

indigi posted:

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The UFO vids were not de-classified they were un-classified. Meaning the original image was held as classified until it could be reviewed but after review it was immediately unclassified. Nobody's confirmed aliens. The DoD wants to wow you with their aircraft tech, that's all.

Yeah I got the "news" from this dang forum and was like, "US government admits extraterrestrial life exists"

Oh, here's a tired article on wired, blurry things have been recorded by jet fighter mans

Cool, maybe some other country has fast movers or you did too much dexedrine

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

empty whippet box posted:

eggs are t he fuckin best and I will be sadder about eggs not being available than meat. I can always eat tofu or whatever but eggs? nothing can replace eggs

Hong kong has graciously shared waffle egg technology with us in these trying times.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Volcott posted:

Hong kong has graciously shared waffle egg technology with us in these trying times.

What now

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Lol at the idea the air force has some cool secret planes. The one they've worked on for 30 years can't fly in the rain lmao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Lol at the idea the air force has some cool secret planes. The one they've worked on for 30 years can't fly in the rain lmao

yeah imagine what kind of crazy rear end poo poo they've got that can't fly on sunny days. wild.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
it’s especially funny that everyone just stayed inside for two months to buy us time and help prevent deaths but America is full of fat lazy babies and so we are just gonna have all the deaths anyway.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

My co-worker is really into that Judy Mikovits idiot and I want to launch him into the sun

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Stereotype posted:

it’s especially funny that everyone just stayed inside for two months to buy us time and help prevent deaths but America is full of fat lazy babies and so we are just gonna have all the deaths anyway.

20% of the population amplified by the corporate media ready for the bloodgates to open because of number, i think this time around the strategy will be to try and do a better job of suppressing the numbers than in february

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

100% chance Sharon and Jack are boomers

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zil posted:

Does the misspelling of covid mean anything or is it just an idiotic typo

Youtube is going to great lengths to take this bullshit down, combined with them not allowing anyone to monetise covid videos.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
wearing a mask when i go into places where people are is like one of the least painful and intrusive experiences resulting from a thing i've "had" to endure in my life and at least one person has been murdered because they told someone they had to follow a private business' policy on wearing one. thousands and thousands more are extremely pissed off at the prospect of wearing one and many get mad about even seeing one

idk what point if any i'm trying to make. just a tiny part of the overall "poo poo's hosed" maybe

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

I really just cannot comprehend how someone could get this upset about mcdonalds dining room not being open
imagine someone who has struggled with mental illness and drug addiction for years

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

yo wat da gently caress

Cowpocalypse posted:

imagine someone who has struggled with mental illness and drug addiction for years

don't doxx me

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

really?

they're only chicken periods

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aliens literally aren’t real

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gay picnic defence posted:

really?

they're only chicken periods

describe them as disgustingly as you want, I will slurp those fuckin chicken periods down in as many forms as I can manage

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Who the gently caress ever goes into a fast food joint to begin with? That poo poo has been covid free years before this started.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

when it gets really bad, I expect trump to say that it is because we didn't open up soon enough.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

fermun posted:

obviously. they were the result of him having volunteered to take experimental vaccines.

So what I'm hearing is that everything that happened on SeaQuest DSV is going to happen in real life and I'm really excited about this and I think we all need to refocus our energy into this new world. If I'm remembering the show correctly we get to talk to dolphins and kill Poseidon.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

It kinda owns to think about just how completely shameless these people are

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

over 100 billion served

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

indigi posted:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol that lady rules

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

We been talking about meat shortages and I couldn't care less about that poo poo bit what about an egg shortage? That'd gently caress with me.

eggs have a longer shelf life. might also have a better ratio between restaurants and home use so might not need to kill so many off, though chicken farmers are pretty loving used to mass kills at this point.

anyway, i give it two weeks before eggs catch up with chicken breasts

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/701265871317762110/707760446823989308/DASH_480_8.mp4

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Aliens literally aren’t real

they are almost certainly real, but do to the infinite vastness of space we will never meet them. humanity will share the fate of all humans: dying alone unable to comprehend the endless spans between us.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

OPEN AMERICA UP
https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1258192124840939521?s=20
https://twitter.com/aClassicLiberal/status/1258188724963287046?s=20
https://twitter.com/MelissaTweets/status/1258165656152936449?s=20

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

20% of the population amplified by the corporate media ready for the bloodgates to open because of number, i think this time around the strategy will be to try and do a better job of suppressing the numbers than in february

thousands dying following the proclamations of Larry the Cable guy
https://twitter.com/GitRDoneLarry/status/1258198377503821827?s=20

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Stereotype posted:

At very least it bought us precious time to stockpile beans but yeah it sucks.

indigi posted:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Stereotype posted:

better, we got juuuuust to r0=1, held it for a month, and said gently caress the hell out this poo poo crank it up!!!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Lol that lady rules

lol that was incredible, the entire trump admin is just constantly clowning the media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

they are almost certainly real, but do to the infinite vastness of space we will never meet them. humanity will share the fate of all humans: dying alone unable to comprehend the endless spans between us.

"Aliens don't exist" is about as likely as "Other people don't exist, I'm just hallucinating all this", funnily enough.

And they're equally impossible to prove for certain.