Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I've listened to the song several times now... the "I'm terrified" part cracks me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was a bit to into Hayley's seductions but drat that was great.

You call this clean???

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Davros1 posted:

The clown dying was incredible

Bobo is with Clown With Glasses now :(

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Chris Knight posted:

That was pretty good. Loved the song and frankly The Weeknd sounds like he's got a pretty good sense of humour about himself :canada:

He did go from a movie where he nearly got in a fight with Adam Sandler for getting a handjob to singing a song about how he's straight edge

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I think "An Irish Goodbye"

"Jeff, stand in the corner."
"Love to be where those two walls meet!"

Possibly the best Rogu episode

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I think I'm having one of them false memories. Did American Dad ever do a montage set to John Parr's Naughty Naughty?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

muscles like this! posted:

My confession to this thread is that until this episode I totally thought "The Weeknd" was a group and not just one guy.

Same, but I'm purposefully out of touch with modern music.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiEG_6N0QTA

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Rogu going to Hell, but he not going alone.

RAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I listened to starboy and now I think I like virgin better

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Only you, Rogu!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Although he's barely in it the episode still has some good Steve moments.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Tapped Out
Season 17, episode 5
Steve discovers his mom has never stopped giving him her breastmilk.

:stonklol:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

Tapped Out
Season 17, episode 5

I cannot WAIT for Scott Grimes' vocal reactions oh my god

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The_Doctor posted:

Tapped Out
Season 17, episode 5

Oh noooooooooo

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Brawnfire posted:

Steve-Screams are some of my favorite bits in the show. The puppy episode really took it to another level.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Hazo posted:

Steve-Screams are some of my favorite bits in the show. The puppy episode really took it to another level.

AAAAAHAAAAaaaaaoOoOoh....

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

The_Doctor posted:

Tapped Out
Season 17, episode 5

I told you guys this one is going to be a weird one

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

drrockso20 posted:

Not even a side plot from what we can see. We are going all in on that.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

drrockso20 posted:

:stare: You were not wrong, you were 100% right about this one.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Hazo posted:

Also, his quiet whispers. “Mommy, no.”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The fancy rat and the pirate cats are great avatars I keep screaming into the void

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I just found out Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is one of the lowest ranked American Dad episodes on IMBD. Now, Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is one of my favorite episodes of all time, but I totally understand why people would hate it because it is almost exclusively jokes about live theater. So, if you're not a live theater nerd then like 99% of the gags are nonsense. However, if you are the kind of person who loves live theater (like me!) then it's a spot on parody clearly made by other people who also love live theater. The set changes, the audience verbally reacting to the plot, the monologues, it's just all done so perfectly and I adore it.

Oh, another thing I learned today is that apparently Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is supposed to be a spoof of August: Osage County, which makes sense, but the first time I saw it I thought it was supposed to be a general parody of the dramatic works of Arthur Miller (particularly All My Sons).

This had been my American Dad thought of the day, thank you for being a part of it.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

The fancy rat and the pirate cats are great avatars I keep screaming into the void

Look, you're right and I know you're right, but I will never voluntarily give up my Gunnerkrigg Court avatar.

Even though the fancy rat with the caption "The forums are changing! would be adorable.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Curse this summer heat.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Curse this summer heat.

The devil farted thick today.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

How can Blood Crieth be a low ranked episode when you've got cringy poo poo like Bush comes to dinner or that my morning jacket episode?

And I like Blood Crieth even though I'm not a theatre nerd.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
It's just a shame we'll never see any of those other plays because Patrick Stewart is a jerk and ate the manuscripts.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I feel like whoever wrote the Roger's breast-milk potato salad ep went stealth mode until they could build up enough plausible deniability to do this one. Will not be checking any of that, just going to assume its true

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

this better not be some writer's fetish script.

and then Francine vored Roger and started inflating...

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Brawnfire posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vko9a7WiVs4

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

this better not be some writer's fetish script.

and then Francine vored Roger and started inflating...

There's a lot of ways this episode can go and almost all of them are going to be fetishy in nature

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

STEVE attempts to sleep for the first night after forswearing FRANCINE's milk. He tosses and turns frantically; warped visions of his mother becoming a cow, drowning him in a growing sea of milk. He wakes up in a cold sweat.

STEVE: Fine, I'll have just enough to get to sleep. Going cold turkey's bad for the ticker.

STEVE stands in front of the refrigerator, hesitantly bringing the glass of milk to his lips. One single drop touches his tongue, which springs to life like a desert after rain. STEVE begins chugging the glass, then smashes the empty vessel to ground, pulling from the jug of FRANCINE's breast milk until there is no more more left.

STEVE: WHAT is WRONG with me?!? [he throws the jug] Nyeh! I'm a boy possessed!

ROGER: [entering in bathrobe] Addiction got you down, huh? I think I may have a solution for you...

STEVE: [desperately] Anything, ANYTHING!

ROGER: [begins opening his robe]

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

How about

ROGER: [entering in bathrobe] Addiction got you down, huh? I think I may have a solution...

STEVE: [desperately] How's that going to help me![/b]

ROGER: Oh, right right right. Help you

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

if steve sucks rogers milk you know he's going to become full of spiders

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

if steve sucks rogers milk you know he's going to become full of spiders

Just how I like 'em!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There's going to be a trainspotting sequence anyone care to bet

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

Tapped Out
Season 17, episode 5

I performed that emoticon irl when I read this description, good lord. Steve & Francine's quasi-Oedipal relationship is about to take quite a turn.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I just found out Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is one of the lowest ranked American Dad episodes on IMBD. Now, Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is one of my favorite episodes of all time, but I totally understand why people would hate it because it is almost exclusively jokes about live theater. So, if you're not a live theater nerd then like 99% of the gags are nonsense. However, if you are the kind of person who loves live theater (like me!) then it's a spot on parody clearly made by other people who also love live theater. The set changes, the audience verbally reacting to the plot, the monologues, it's just all done so perfectly and I adore it.

Oh, another thing I learned today is that apparently Blood Crieth Unto Heaven is supposed to be a spoof of August: Osage County, which makes sense, but the first time I saw it I thought it was supposed to be a general parody of the dramatic works of Arthur Miller (particularly All My Sons).

This had been my American Dad thought of the day, thank you for being a part of it.

I am not a theater nerd at ALL -- I was in drama club from 6th to 12th grade, but I just liked acting, I didn't like reading or watching plays. Aaaaanyway, I loved Blood Crieth Unto Heaven. It could have been hilarious as a normal episode. I mean, Stan's mom turning out to have a clown fetish, Steve...just in general, Roger killing Hayley's baby, etc. It was great.

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

How can Blood Crieth be a low ranked episode when you've got cringy poo poo like Bush comes to dinner or that my morning jacket episode?

And I like Blood Crieth even though I'm not a theatre nerd.

I liked both of those episodes, although I haven't seen Bush Comes To Dinner in a while. Though I have not rewatched it, I can't remember an episode worse than American Fung.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I have a feeling Francine's breastmilk is going to be a gourmet food item distributed by one of Roger's personas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I just remembered Roger strapped to the milking machine. :gonk: