Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MonsieurChoc posted:

D&D is cool is you're having fun, bad if you're not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Percelus posted:

holy poo poo bob dole is still alive?!

Bob Dole doesn't need this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

T-man posted:

Steven universe was good until they didn't shatter the big tiddy space hitlers

2 big to fail :prepop:

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

T-man posted:

Steven universe was good until they didn't shatter the big tiddy space hitlers

But the movie was good, but Future was bad again

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

better call me the fed because i'll pump and dump you dry, titty havers ;)

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Crane Fist posted:

Yeah I see what you're trying to do there and it's not going to work

No I was just trying to think of the character you meant. They from a new arc?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what's the preview pic that both the trilbillies and chapo have for recent episodes? i turned off the chapo one because it was weird

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

i say swears online posted:

what's the preview pic that both the trilbillies and chapo have for recent episodes? i turned off the chapo one because it was weird

Still shot from a UFO video that the US military recently confirmed is legit

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Wolfsheim posted:

Actually listening to this whole thing was kind of unbearable because of how unfunny the hosts were but the part where they premiere a soundboard of a guy saying "no poo poo sherlock" on repeat to own nick for not having a job was that kind of anti comedy that wraps back around to being extremely good
They actually made a 30 seconds Stavros' laugh compilation that is funnier than probably everything they will ever produce.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Toplowtech posted:

They actually made a 30 seconds Stavros' laugh compilation that is funnier than probably everything they will ever produce.

it's incredible just how infectious the stav laugh is

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Breadallelogram posted:

Still shot from a UFO video that the US military recently confirmed is legit

From the blink 182 guy's UFO video

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Shipon posted:

it's incredible just how infectious the stav laugh is

it goes from "who's this moron giggling in the background" to one of the pillars of the podcast pretty quickly

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
For the past twelve minutes I have been wondering, what is Cum Town? I would
like three bullet points giving an overall rundown of it and whether it is worth sullying my search history with the word “c*m”

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

like three bullet points giving an overall rundown of it and whether it is worth sullying my search history with the word “c*m”

*A cupcake
* A candy bar
* Three triple deck fuckin cheeseburgers

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the unhealthy reaction to the bad review from the cum fans is pretty funny ngl

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/860576794524749824

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

For twelve minutes, you have been asking: Who is cumtown? This is cumtown speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you...

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

idk are you a tier one operator and/or first responder because that is a prerequisite for listening to cum town

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

gh0stpinballa posted:

the unhealthy reaction to the bad review from the cum fans is pretty funny ngl

I wouldn't even call it a "bad review"

It's a couple of midwest gen-xers that dont know what irony is and they completely misunderstand the premise of cum town. it's very funny to me

they have a podcast where they review other podcasts and the one guy has never heard of dan carlin, i mean come on how could you be mad about that

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

grimes just had a baby i wonder if the father is a chad elder god

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I now realize that irony is bad since it's the only reason Elon Musk is still in the spotlight

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Percelus posted:

holy poo poo bob dole is still alive?!
we joke about kissinger or cheney being ghouls/liches, but bob dole is the real deal

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

it’s all the tropical fruits that keep him alive

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

holy poo poo balls i checked out the podcast forum internet personality thread to find out why this poster got permabanned. what a dreadful thread that is

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Hooplah posted:

holy poo poo balls i checked out the podcast forum internet personality thread to find out why this poster got permabanned. what a dreadful thread that is

gah it's like the bad trump thread here but worse somehow

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
nick is very committed to this new bit, the bit being not taking his meds and breaking down because he realizes he likes being around his friends

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Apraxin posted:

we joke about kissinger or cheney being ghouls/liches, but bob dole is the real deal

when is the last time he moved

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Apraxin posted:

Its Mr Brisby from Venture bros

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

being alive for 9 decades is just really loving tacky

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

sometimes i wonder how my pod people are doing

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Nick Mullen has repeatedly asserted that the virus works under the same principles of the Futurama killbots, that under statistical/epidemiological forecasts it has to infect a certain number of people, can someone who is good at science explain what the gently caress he’s talking about?

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Nick Mullen has repeatedly asserted that the virus works under the same principles of the Futurama killbots, that under statistical/epidemiological forecasts it has to infect a certain number of people, can someone who is good at science explain what the gently caress he’s talking about?

well yo usee *train of thought immediately loses traction and wraps around a big ol oak tree*

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

The killbots in Futurama had a maximum kill counter and the humans defeated them by filling that counter.

Wait you said good at science, not pop culture knowledge my bad.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hardon Crime posted:

well yo usee *train of thought immediately loses traction and wraps around a big ol oak tree*

Post/av combo

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Hardon Crime posted:

hmmm

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
hey cute thing wanna flatten my curve

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Basically because of how easily the virus spreads, the low mortality rate, and the long incubation period, there's no way to contain it permanently. The point of flattening the curve is just to reduce the maximum number of people who have it at any given time so the health system's not overloaded. None of this is conspiracy stuff either, it's what the CDC has said

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

hard-R0 value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lol