Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

MJeff posted:

DAVE, NO

Someone should forward this around to the usual WWE trolls so we can see how quickly people react without fact checking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Lots of fire on today's WOR. A fun show!

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash

MassRafTer posted:

Bryan - ratings weren't good
Dave - you can't count those against them
Bryan - I sure can!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I love how Dave finally came around to Bryan's point by saying while ratings are down due to Corona the decline is increasing which isn't a good sign

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I hope this is a subtle dig at Bryan always ending posts with "a fun show as always so check it out~!"

More to the point, Dave going off on Dana was amazing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wanna see Dana and Dave fist fight.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Timestamp for the Dana stuff?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

It has been too long since we got Dave teeing off on Dana.

E: "Shoutout to the Twitch homies." - Bryan Alvarez (2020)

njsykora fucked around with this message at 21:19 on May 7, 2020

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

njsykora posted:

F4W did a summary of the Revolt TIJ.
WOW. It is super rare for wrestlers to understand that Vince is a bullshit artist.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Luckily its slowly becoming more understood by the cult and probably will continue in that direction now that there's an alternative

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I was listening to a show from after the 2015 Rumble, and Bryan suggested a match where a bunch of people fight their way to the roof of Titan Towers for a title shot. Don't know if anyone mentioned that or not, but I thought that was kinda funny.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/BothellPolice/status/1258532654808313856

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oh no, now that bryan doesn't have nitros to review he's fallen into a life of crime

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Crime rules. Make those pigs work, bry

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://youtu.be/OK-UbDkD-Lw

So this is a fun clip in general, but I laughed so hard at Bryan saying:

if loving aliens came, and they were like "dude we don't have much time, you want to loving tell us about wrestling.....just tell us about wrestling in the 80s"

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
After going through old Bryan and Vinny clips, I felt this one needed visual context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slL8f5i44iM

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

coconono posted:

Crime rules. Make those pigs work, bry

he's a sweet washington boy with an A/V equipment hobby!! genpop will eat him alive!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I like the implication that Bryan is a big enough celebrity in Bothell that even the police know who he is

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

I like the implication that Bryan is a big enough celebrity in Bothell that even the police know who he is

Everybody knows Reddy the Redfish.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Was it the police that blocked him on twitter or was it the mayor?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it endlessly fascinates me that Bryan actually uses twitter for its intended use(hyperlocal contextual advertising) enough to notice that his something in his municipality had blocked him.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The F4W video is moving from Vimeo to Youtube, price stays the same at 8 dollars. Youtube will only have the archives as far as I can tell, if you want to watch live it's 5 dollars for a Twitch subscription. Let no one ever claim Bryan isn't actually a wrestler.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if I give Bryan $5 will Dave unblock me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bryan and Vinny's utter glee while describing the AEW street fight is so great. As funny as the rants can be, it's a million times better when they're reviewing something they enjoy.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

coconono posted:

if I give Bryan $5 will Dave unblock me

Are you a know cyberbully? You've mentioned being blocked by several people

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Yooooo this week's Rudocast is out. We talked AEW, AAA Lucha Fighter, and watched DDT from 2012 with Kenny Omega vs El Generico. https://twitter.com/RudosPodcast/status/1258838023598247936

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Bryan and Vinny's utter glee while describing the AEW street fight is so great. As funny as the rants can be, it's a million times better when they're reviewing something they enjoy.

bryan really likes magic

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dango Bango posted:

Vinny describing how stupid and lovely NXT is was the highlight.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
The criticism is all valid but imagine an NXT without Dexter Lumis, would it really be better?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That dude takes his favorite show so seriously we're going to see him on the news someday for taking the gimmick too far

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Incessant Excess posted:

The criticism is all valid but imagine an NXT without Dexter Lumis, would it really be better?

Yes in the sense that the show is so serious that having someone seriously pretend to be a serial killer is really distracting especially now that the guy is in the main event scene.

No in the sense that I just fast forward past him like I do the other stuff on the show I don't like.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
It'll all be worth it for the eventual Dexter Lumis/Matt Riddle tag team.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Incessant Excess posted:

It'll all be worth it for the eventual Dexter Lumis/Matt Riddle tag team.

Only if they go by "The Serial Chillers"

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

okay I know WWE does their weird names but you cannot in a million years convince me that Dexter Lumis is a real name

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1258907247821774853?s=21

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Savage Dave dunking on fools unlike the 98 nuggets.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Where's the chill Dave? ....dear God.... there isn't any!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Unblock me Dave melt see you coward

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

my favorite part is the vincels commenting that bisch is more 'successful' than dave, despite the near 40 years the observer has been running

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dave to my knowledge has never filed for bankruptcy