Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

I should have stuck with classic

too late now

when this kicked off i started back up with my 48 rogue and now raid 2 nights a week

that, netflix, and neighborhood walks are the only things i do besides work nw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Hey, don't worry guys the President of my company has appended "Keep it up, the end is in sight" to the last line of the daily company update email.

:rip:

lol this is my county's infection growth rate

and this is projected hospital usage:

we hit max ICU on 4/22

I can certainly see an end

and nearly all counties around us, certainly within a 30 minute drive, are opening up baby!!!!!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

empty whippet box posted:

wow this is literally the exact opposite of my approach, to each their own I guess.

I haven't done drugs this much in years, it's great. (just weed, LSD, and alcohol, nothin crazy)

also this

so much mushrooms to keep the sad away

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Thoguh posted:

Every state I've ever loved in called them the State Patrol.

Look at Casanova over here

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

MorrisBae posted:

America has sent a football stadium of its citizens to hell

How many more games will be played in hell

This season never ends

We need an infograph that shows the cases in total number of NFL stadiums (average stadium has capacity of 69,444) and shows how many of those stadiums is filled with dead bodies.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
hey I heard NYC is considering decriminalizing mushroom, lol loving wild

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Schnorkles posted:

my hope is that there is a temperature affect on transmissiblility and we aren't brutally burned for people's idiocy

my fear is likely that a significantly worse peak is coming

temps haven't seemed to slow anything down in Miami, which makes sense if this is nearly all transmitted indoors anyway

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

fosborb posted:

haha my friend showed me a menu from an illegal-but-not-subject-to-enforcement NYC weed service the other day that included mushrooms.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I wish I could say something for the sad goons to make them feel a glimmer of hope but I'm kinda tapped out rn. I want to get out of my place too, I miss things and I don't want people to be hurting and I'm scared when it's going to be my turn. I'll never be able to hug some random person out of pure happiness without fear, that's sad

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fosborb posted:

drugs are just another lib thing to distract them from the fact that the rent is criminally high and what should be decriminalized is unionizing tenants to start seizing buildings.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1258599146522464256?s=20

Yes Florida is a success story!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

fosborb posted:

it keeps my depression at bay, if I don't snack on em every so often my brain goes vanta black and tries to escape out of my ear

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

fosborb posted:

The grifters who brought med cannabis to the mess it's currently in have been working psylocybin hard since the poo poo started hitting the fan last year.

Gotta keep that gravy train goooiiinnggggg

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

fosborb posted:

when i was a teen you could literally buy shrooms on the highstreet

then some buzzkill boomer politician hosed it all up

cue George carlin boomer rant

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

fosborb posted:

fuckin what, rad

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

Slippery Nipple posted:

they're even prettier and less full of people at sunrise

that there is the key

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Glad this thread went full openerup

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Judakel posted:

Glad this thread went full openerup

its the only way

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
what if we don't open up??

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

kater
Nov 16, 2010

lol at schools?? having six staff members available to make sure PEOPLE DONT loving DIE. Literally simply trying to ensure kids don't kill their parents and it is completely bizarre and incomprehensible.

edit: well either kill their parents or endure a torturous and debilitating fate themselves.

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Mackers posted:

ive just been getting fat tbh

theres no scales in my house so Ive been measuring by belt notches

I have an office job and I haven’t worn anything with a belt or button since March 12. the closest thing to business clothes I’ve worn is my track suit jacket which has a zipper. I’ve never been more comfortable and I don’t know how I’ll go back

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mackers posted:

if you're a super productive guy idk maybe try learning a language while we're sitting around?

read all them books you were putting off and poo poo

It's an excellent time to catch up on all things you have been putting off

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Charlz Guybon posted:

We need an infograph that shows the cases in total number of NFL stadiums (average stadium has capacity of 69,444) and shows how many of those stadiums is filled with dead bodies.

COVID Bowl Seating Chart

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

Charlz Guybon posted:

every team competing to fill there stadium first

Robert Kraft coughing on hookers, Paul Allen’s estate coughing on hookers, jerral jones coughing on hooker

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012
Got an entry model ham radio (I'm licensed) to listen to stuff. My hell zone periods are reserved for fear that I'll die of this poo poo somehow. I miss my boyfriend.

Otherwise I'm eating lots of beans and I'm doing good.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

euphronius posted:

I should have stuck with classic

too late now

jokes on me, I leveled a priest to 60 with the intent of raiding shortly after release, my gf's work schedule changed so I my availability dropped so I sharded all my gear, gave the mats and gold to a friend then deleted the account

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I played old school runescape for a couple days :suicide:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

if cuomo had just made it illegal to report that anyone had died from covid-19, he could be having the same kind of smashing success that florida is having!

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

Starks posted:

I have an office job and I haven’t worn anything with a belt or button since March 12. the closest thing to business clothes I’ve worn is my track suit jacket which has a zipper. I’ve never been more comfortable and I don’t know how I’ll go back

I made the tracksuit a full time commitment ~2 years.

my current aesthetic: Jersey

-stache w/ 5 o’clock
-adidas track suit
-stained t shirts
-sweat
-yelling at my dog about linguini
-practicing rackin’ my shotgun while saying “wrong apartment
you mick piece of poo poo”
-sweat

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

WampaLord posted:

What is it like to live in a modern country?

Pretty good I must say.

Everything is new. Almost every building or piece of infrastructure is post 1990.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

there will be more fed money they are just dancing over the details atm

details like "businesses can't be sued for forcing their employees to get sick" and "cities must execute any undocumented people they find"

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The 1918 influenza was fairly unique in the proportion of relatively healthy people it killed though. It’s not a model for every virus.

I didn't say anything about age, just class.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

What owns is locking yourself down really hard for weeks and weeks and then mysteriously getting covid anyways.

When my wife gets better hopefully the governor will open parks and stuff so that we can actually go outside and feel like humans again

Being locked down with a little kid in an apartment is exhausing but it's nice to have that daily dose of limitless positive energy that all small children somehow exude. Also keeps me from dwelling too much on my own garbage thoughts (that's what cspam is for)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

shovelbum posted:

unless your entire household can WFH forever you will get infected whether you want to or not, and everyone except FAANG types is gonna be either laid off or back in the office by August at the very latest

ahahahaha way ahead of you there buddy

also a lot of FAANG types are gonna be laid off too

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Krakox posted:

Got an entry model ham radio (I'm licensed) to listen to stuff. My hell zone periods are reserved for fear that I'll die of this poo poo somehow. I miss my boyfriend.

Otherwise I'm eating lots of beans and I'm doing good.

I've been editing Wikipedia articles I started 20 years ago to make them look presentable for whatever civilization takes over

They were like children I abandoned and let grow up on their own - some blossomed, some turned to a life of squalor

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

apparently dewine is gonna make an announcement about daycares on monday

and even though there's no chance in hell my wife and i are going out anywhere until (???), and every rational bone in my body is screaming that we need to still keep our toddler home, oh my god is it tempting to send him back even for a couple days a week

especially when we are both pretty sure we've had the roni already

i mean we're probably not gonna do it, and goons itt without kids are gonna be all "lol maybe u shouldn't have had a kid if u don't want to take care of it dumbass", but if you do have kids especially young ones i think you'll get where i'm coming from here

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ArmZ posted:

lmao if you believe china numbers

or any other numbers
I’m sure the CIA will find the numbers any day now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

you're right not having kids DOES own