Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

1 million active cases in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

poty posted:

oh god its that robot dog that gets up on its own if you kick it down

there was a black mirror episode about these things after they inevitably get weaponized

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Serf posted:

this is my first squash of the harvest

natures dildo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The cure cant be worse than the death toll. OPen it up. The number likes the bad numbers to skyrocket

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Awesome veggie pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight your veggies can get. Thanks for the motivation

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Drinkfist posted:

I am still in the bad call mindset. All options on the table are bad and the window where good decisions could be made has long passed. Capitalism is about to kick down everyone's front door. Doesn't matter what your politics or beliefs are. This is literally history book poo poo going on right now. You reopen the business as usual and I GUARANTEE you will see millions kicked on the loving street the second the landlord lobby cracks that no-eviction order. Where is everyone gonna go? What kind of jobs can these people get when Retail, Restaurants and Service industries are bankrupt from the entire consumer class vanishing? Where are they gonna get food while all the farms are dumping their worthless harvests to rot in a field and farmers without locked in contracts have no idea how to scale anything anymore? Who the gently caress is gonna get on a plane or pass though a crowed airport security and where the hell would they go?

Congress turned on the money printer and everyone saw it. They printed money for the fed to literally buy up every poo poo investment to bail out the entire upper class and they are going to outright walk away with the bag. We got 1,200 bucks and told that ought to get us though it.

They could have just done a rent and mortgage freeze and printed the loss right into the banks holding the contracts and boom everyone has breathing room. They could have done a federal wage guarantee and just told all the employers to fire no one and send everyone home and just pick up the wage bill with the printer now all the small businesses don't need a loan. Then fix the whole publicly traded market by either halting trade or literally buying a holding in every nationally critical sector and nationalize the whole thing to never have a crisis again. Then picked up Medicare for All and just printed the "How you gonna pay for it" argument into oblivion and pay everyone's medical bills. Then when it is all said and done you got all this poo poo on the counties books you just inflation leverage the thing into a dark corner to pay for itself and in 20 years no one will know it ever existed because the world economics needs dollars to trade and it can't fail. Boom country saved and after six months of lockdown we all come out after a great vacation and get a spike in divorces but nothing else.

We chose hellworld. This was a choice. And there isn't a single person you can vote for that would fix this come November. The progressive rebellion was defeated. Bernie got a brainslug slapped on his head. Both parties are totally pro hellworld and it is going to take decades for the hosed generation to get actual power in high office when there is a nation of amped superpowered grifters that will torpedo you for life using everything at the disposal of the information age.

Welcome to history book hellworld. Your kids are gonna be reading about this in a loving shack after being required to buy the book for 900 dollars and the homework will still require a cd key.

The worst part of all of this is those not willing to let it slide like this are gonna choose violence because there is literally no other path open to them in their lifetime.

Cool, so start regaling us with tales of urban warfare so we know what to look forward to.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
Taiwan restaurant sales are down 22%, even though there was never a lockdown to begin with. Almost like this reopen now puerile fantasy won't make a dent in a pandemic

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

now show it with him breathing

Serf
May 5, 2011

got my first jalepenos

plus a rapidly-growing bell pepper

a good-looking zuke

some baby cukes

and my first potato flower

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

We now have 2 mated pairs of cardinals and 2 different mates pairs of woodpeckers in our neighborhood who eat at our feeders. Plus a number of weens and chickadees and Robins now. Soon we will do hummingbird feeders and an Oriole feeder.

I just thank goodness no hillbillies and their rear end in a top hat cats live around us.

Nature is healing. Thank you covid

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Serf posted:

i planted my garden right after covid started spreading in america

got squash, zucchini, bell peppers, jalepenos, tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, eggplant and watermelon

this is my first squash of the harvest

We can't plant anything up here until around Memorial Day, so this weekend I'm working on putting posts in the ground so I can wrap deer fencing around it. I'll post some pictures when I have it all finished.

Last year the deer and birds ate a lot of our harvest - tomatoes before they got red, strawberries, all my pumpkins too. So the deer fencing will be going on top as well.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

who’s going to be the 100k death winner

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

cant wait for the big man to try and openly bully other countries into accepting american tourists

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

a.lo posted:

not me u jerks

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Kimmel lied
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1258765030411186177?s=19

Serf
May 5, 2011

Rynn posted:

We can't plant anything up here until around Memorial Day, so this weekend I'm working on putting posts in the ground so I can wrap deer fencing around it. I'll post some pictures when I have it all finished.

Last year the deer and birds ate a lot of our harvest - tomatoes before they got red, strawberries, all my pumpkins too. So the deer fencing will be going on top as well.

yeah deer are loving assholes. my neighbors have dogs that won't shut up and that seems to keep them away. also be on the lookout for squirrels and larger birds, who will go after tomatoes when they're young

cyka blyat
Sep 12, 2018

1999. What appeared to be a harmless meteorite crashing in the Nevada desert has turned out to be Darc Seed, an evil alien creature with horrible powers. By shooting strange magnetic rays, Darc Seed had turned the helpless nation into zombies and had brought the Statue of Liberty to life to do his dirty work. These rays had also given him control over many deadly weapons, but none were more powerful than the legendary samurai sword, Shura. When the great head of the samurai, Namakubi, heard that the sword had fallen into evil hands, he set off immediately for the United States. For only he possessed the strength and knowledge needed to recapture the magical sword and free the U.S. from the evil clutches of Darc Seed.

facetoucher cat posted:

When I would go out before wearing one I was looked at like a freak I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I go to home depot eventually for curbside pickup with this down the street a bit

Lol you live right near me. Im on Hollywood Drive. Youll never find me.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

poty posted:

oh god its that robot dog that gets up on its own if you kick it down

I prefer the Italian mayor who chases people down with drones.

cyka blyat
Sep 12, 2018

1999. What appeared to be a harmless meteorite crashing in the Nevada desert has turned out to be Darc Seed, an evil alien creature with horrible powers. By shooting strange magnetic rays, Darc Seed had turned the helpless nation into zombies and had brought the Statue of Liberty to life to do his dirty work. These rays had also given him control over many deadly weapons, but none were more powerful than the legendary samurai sword, Shura. When the great head of the samurai, Namakubi, heard that the sword had fallen into evil hands, he set off immediately for the United States. For only he possessed the strength and knowledge needed to recapture the magical sword and free the U.S. from the evil clutches of Darc Seed.

Ps do you like Zyka or Madras Mantra more?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

a.lo posted:

Ernest "Ernie" Polizikoski (age 83) of chicago, IL

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Yeah wheeling a box of masks 20 feet and then lifting barley an inch past the front door definitely wasn't an empty PR stunt for the cameras.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mrmcd posted:

Yeah wheeling a box of masks 20 feet and then lifting barley an inch past the front door definitely wasn't an empty PR stunt for the cameras.

I mean yeah but otoh gently caress Jimmy Kimmel.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/bbcmtd/status/1258767157858615297?s=20

zoom out more. geez

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

sooooo, they brought empty boxes why?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

gregday posted:

1 million active cases in the US

The only thing active in the US is the coronavirus pandemic

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
It was pr thing of course there's empty boxes
The non-empty ones were probably already the hospitals or don't have masks in them.

Liberals love this poo poo so they do it. I still keep hearing about how Trump doesn't say some somber words about people dying when it's clear he is totally fine with people dying.

Decorum decorum

Make no mistake Obama and all these dems do the same poo poo empty boxes and all

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

cyka blyat posted:

Lol you live right near me. Im on Hollywood Drive. Youll never find me.

We should get pigeons and send each other messages and put little backpacks on them with drugs or maybe not the last thing

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
The reddit astroturf has hit a fever pitch, 16 day old accounts getting stuff upvoted to +10 for a minute before it dips into the negatives. Posts calling them out instantly in the negatives before regular users push them positive.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Joey Steel posted:

Cool, so start regaling us with tales of urban warfare so we know what to look forward to.

well u see it is different when the drones, planes & bombs are supporting the other guy lmfao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/GovChristie/status/1258735469162086401

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

pigz posted:

It was pr thing of course there's empty boxes
The non-empty ones were probably already the hospitals or don't have masks in them.

Liberals love this poo poo so they do it. I still keep hearing about how Trump doesn't say some somber words about people dying when it's clear he is totally fine with people dying.

Decorum decorum

Make no mistake Obama and all these dems do the same poo poo empty boxes and all

I'm really not sure how some of these people are going to carry on with their lives if/when Trump expires because that's their entire identity. I at least diversify my BS

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
covid is going to be trump's personal vietnam 2

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

This rhetoric ties in perfectly with America's toxic masculinity. It isn't sheepishly going back to work to make your boss rich, it's being a total economic badass who saved America by dying at the dildo factory.

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

The reddit astroturf has hit a fever pitch , 16 day old accounts getting stuff upvoted to +10 for a minute before it dips into the negatives. Posts calling them out instantly in the negatives before regular users push them positive.
that is one of the worst baseball movies ever made.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Rich fat fucks telling us to sacrifice and drown in our own fluids for their convenience and well being, burn in hell you utter piece of poo poo

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the sacrifice of not dying is far worse than the alternative

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

facetoucher cat posted:

We should get pigeons and send each other messages and put little backpacks on them with drugs or maybe not the last thing

Y'all both in ATL? I will send you a drugs pigeon

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

demon cracker nation

https://twitter.com/sarahljaffe/status/1258771029150793728

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

poty posted:

natures dildo

don't sign ur posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU