Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Alright I'm getting a little hungry now.

I should hit a golden corral sometime when I'm taking one of my ten mile walks, but I'd be fighting back buffet shits the whole walk back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

In the age of covid, the thought of the chocolate fountain gives me a minor panic attack.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Fister Roboto posted:

In the age of covid, the thought of the chocolate fountain gives me a minor panic attack.

PUT YER MOUTH ON IT

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Happy V-E day, you dinguses!

happy v-e day loser

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
Happy v-e day, here's a picture of soviet troops on a german coastal artillery piece in liberated northern norway:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Was recording a goodbye message to my pseudoscience class since I posted their final grades today. Instead said a short goodbye / good luck and posted a 10 min video critiquing the claims in Plandemic and going over the phony science Mikovits did that got her fired.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Defenestrategy posted:

I hope landlords get hosed, I've had multiple and not a loving one has been better than "pay on time and fight me for any repair that you cant do yourself, and oh yea we paved over parking spaces for more storage units that wont ever get used so now you are limites to one car per unit or else we tow. Also were hiking your rent by 30% next year"

What the gently caress. Who the gently caress needs a storage unit.

e: I mean AT the apartment

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
What the gently caress is even being postulated in pandemic? I've read some comments on the video someone I served with posted and I didn't deep dive, but I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to figure out what these nutjobs are on about anyway

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

hoarding boomers who have too much stuff they are unwilling to get rid of.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

maffew buildings posted:

What the gently caress is even being postulated in pandemic? I've read some comments on the video someone I served with posted and I didn't deep dive, but I'm thinking I wouldn't be able to figure out what these nutjobs are on about anyway

This is actually very good bit by bit commentary on the vid

https://www.reddit.com/r/Moronavirus/comments/geokm9/where_can_i_find_a_good_rebuttal_to_plandemic/

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Here's a summary of the points made in Plandemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs

I haven't actually watched it

That Works posted:

Was recording a goodbye message to my pseudoscience class since I posted their final grades today. Instead said a short goodbye / good luck and posted a 10 min video critiquing the claims in Plandemic and going over the phony science Mikovits did that got her fired.

Talk about perfect timing though, drat

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

Here's a summary of the points made in Plandemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs

I haven't actually watched it

Talk about perfect timing though, drat

Yeah this class was like, probably the best thing I could have done at the best time as an educator.

gently caress it has wrecked me though having to stay on top of not only the actual data (changing constantly) but also all the bogus poo poo coming out (constantly). I am gonna probably just loving unplug and :chillpill: for a week or two.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mostly people put their cars in them, but they where advertised as storage units/garages. Effectively from what I could tell they killed two/three parking spaces per unit they put in, and then implemented "First come first serve parking unless you wanna pay an extra 100$ a month for reserved parking or buy the garage, also your guests have to have a parking pass and you will be limited to ONE parking pass per unit, not per person so get hosed if its you and a room mate instead of a family situation." I had to park across the street at a church one night, because I couldn't find parking in the complex, which apparently was so common an occurrence the church put a sign up saying they'd start towing.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

EBB posted:

happy v-e day loser

Arsch.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

It's only like 17 seconds long? Might want to have sound off though?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ find someone that runs the church and offer a tithe to park there.

Milo and POTUS posted:

People love to collect poo poo. Useless poo poo, outdated poo poo, forgettable poo poo.

My friend moving here next month is more the type to get a storage unit than me. He's planning on building a cabin and moving into that this fall, so storing a few things isn't a terrible idea for him. I don't even have enough poo poo to fill my apartment, a storage unit would just be an empty garage to me. A $150/mo car house.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Defenestrategy posted:

Mostly people put their cars in them, but they where advertised as storage units/garages. Effectively from what I could tell they killed two/three parking spaces per unit they put in, and then implemented "First come first serve parking unless you wanna pay an extra 100$ a month for reserved parking or buy the garage, also your guests have to have a parking pass and you will be limited to ONE parking pass per unit, not per person so get hosed if its you and a room mate instead of a family situation." I had to park across the street at a church one night, because I couldn't find parking in the complex, which apparently was so common an occurrence the church put a sign up saying they'd start towing.

Very christlike

IranianLawyer
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I lost my keys today and I want to take a baseball bat to someone’s head. I want to smash the small, soft heads to American babies

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Username checks out

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

They're good places to keep a canoe/kayak and bikes if you live with somebody who doesn't want them in the living room. One of the people in my complex has a full on woodshop in his. I noticed somebody else basically has a Jason Segel in I Love You, Man style mancave in his, complete with la-z-boy chair and beer fridge

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

IranianLawyer posted:

I lost my keys today and I want to take a baseball bat to someone’s head. I want to smash the small, soft heads to American babies

Cantalope makes good skull substitutes. And are a tasty treat after the rage energy burn off.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Hey Avshalom rereg, hope you find your keys and your day gets better.

My storage unit at my condo holds all of my camping/outdoor gear, which is considerable. Also, if a former 18D asks for help in clearing out their storage unit, do it- if you don’t come away with a bunch of cool poo poo, you’ll at least get to hear a lot of interesting stories.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

This is so goddamn stupid it's hard to even wrap my head around. I miss when conspiracy theories were actually just the truth being obfuscated like: Lizard People feeding on the blood of children, or how Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is a portal to another dimension, or the Nazi Space Program where a German woman got naked and talked to aliens telepathically to get blueprints.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

maffew buildings posted:

This is so goddamn stupid it's hard to even wrap my head around. I miss when conspiracy theories were actually just the truth being obfuscated like: Lizard People feeding on the blood of children, or how Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is a portal to another dimension, or the Nazi Space Program where a German woman got naked and talked to aliens telepathically to get blueprints.

Hey that last one actually happened.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

/\ find someone that runs the church and offer a tithe to park there.

People love to collect poo poo. Useless poo poo, outdated poo poo, forgettable poo poo.

My friend moving here next month is more the type to get a storage unit than me. He's planning on building a cabin and moving into that this fall, so storing a few things isn't a terrible idea for him. I don't even have enough poo poo to fill my apartment, a storage unit would just be an empty garage to me. A $150/mo car house.

People here park $120k worth of vehicles outside their house because their garage is filled with $3k worth of poo poo and then are utterly surprised when those vehicles are ruined by hail storms

Hmm yes Kevin its a shame that both yours and your wife's vehicles are near undriveable but maybe you can take your canoe to work?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

BigDave posted:

Hey that last one actually happened.

They all happened or are happening right now, that's why I said truth being obfuscated. I know we dick around a lot here but you really think I'm going to get out of line about serious stuff?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
All I need from a conspiracy is a couple of bigfoot and aliens. poo poo sucks me in like I'm a piece of dirt in the path of a Hoover.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

There’s more to the Golden Corral saga, click here for the whole thing: http://www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

My recruiter took me to Golden Corral on my way to MEPS.

This is my review of Golden Corral.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Proud Christian Mom posted:

People here park $120k worth of vehicles outside their house because their garage is filled with $3k worth of poo poo and then are utterly surprised when those vehicles are ruined by hail storms

Army officers. One of the good things about newer-build base housing is that they have bigass garages. Like 1970s sized garages without having to get a McMansion somewhere. Space for either two bigass vehicles plus small work area or space for regular sedans plus motorcycles, bikes, work bench, etc.

Still, the garages tend to be filled with boxes/junk or kids’ toys or a home gym (ok, but fuckin’ hot) or a mancave setup or whatever while their cars sit outside.

Maybe I’m the weirdo for backing my car into my garage every day.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

All I need from a conspiracy is a couple of bigfoot and aliens. poo poo sucks me in like I'm a piece of dirt in the path of a Hoover.

rip art bell

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Yeah, one of the reasons house-owners in my old neighborhood opposed replacing SFH with low-rise multi-family units or adding bike lanes to the street was that it might reduce "their" street parking and all of the dumb shits had packed their garages far too full of literal junk to fit their cars in any more.

Also racism/classism. Woo.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

mlmp08 posted:

Army officers. One of the good things about newer-build base housing is that they have bigass garages. Like 1970s sized garages without having to get a McMansion somewhere. Space for either two bigass vehicles plus small work area or space for regular sedans plus motorcycles, bikes, work bench, etc.

Still, the garages tend to be filled with boxes/junk or kids’ toys or a home gym (ok, but fuckin’ hot) or a mancave setup or whatever while their cars sit outside.

Maybe I’m the weirdo for backing my car into my garage every day.

I absolutely do and every time I go to work past people chipping ice off their cars, or when there's a rash of smash-and-grabs, or a hailstorm with trees down I smile a little.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

So I saw someone post (it got lost in a random refresh) that the new PresSec has a whole bunch of old Social Media posts that are... Unflattering to Trump.

Will she keep her job? Or will she go Way of the Mooch? Find out next Infrastructure Week.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

bulletsponge13 posted:

So I saw someone post (it got lost in a random refresh) that the new PresSec has a whole bunch of old Social Media posts that are... Unflattering to Trump.

Will she keep her job? Or will she go Way of the Mooch? Find out next Infrastructure Week.

Like, on MySpace or something? These people are usually at least smart enough to purge their Twitter accounts.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

bulletsponge13 posted:

“Sometimes in politics you hit people and you hit em hard but as long as you swear fealty to the winner” etc.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Milo and POTUS posted:

A lot of people? I'm not sure what you're confused by.

Edit: Mine had a ton of my tools and garage equipment that I didn't want piled up in the dining room. "Yes, that's a 27 gal air compressor, don't worry about it. Or that extra set of tires." Moved from a 1700 sf house to a 1000 sf apartment when I got out and moved back home. It was temporary, but I didn't want to just throw away thousands of dollars worth of stuff that I use.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 8, 2020

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
HOLY gently caress

https://twitter.com/jeffmason1/status/1258826680493387777

loving double hit - she's Pence's Press Secretary AND STEPHEN MILLER'S WIFE

STEPHEN MILLER IS GOING TO GET THE RONA

https://twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/status/1258826732280348673

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 19:47 on May 8, 2020

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
I guess we'll see if the virus is transmissible to reptiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
its happening dot gif