Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

PeterCat posted:

It won't play for me, what is it?

1.5 minutes of talking up high school girls doing science and engineering followed by the reveal of Ms. Monopoly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is there a different S. Miller that's recently joined the WH, no way someone married that piece of poo poo nazi skelton

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

CNN is reporting that the virus can stay in men's semen after they've recovered. Cornovirus might be able to be sexually transmitted.

Is it considered an STD if it's only transmitted through hand jobs?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

mdemone posted:

Only if you aerosolize it and start huffing cum to own the libs.

What if you're just really, really bad at blowjobs?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

There Bias Two posted:

Source? I saw a paper some time ago that said the exact opposite.

It just aired on CNN. They were interviewing a doctor of some sort. I don't have a link. They were pretty matter of fact that it can exist in semen, but they were unsure what that means or if it can be transmitted that way.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

We're gonna treat unemployment and the virus like a check engine light and hope it just goes away

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258831917618692096

HelloSailorSign
Jan 27, 2011

mdemone posted:

Only if you aerosolize it and start huffing cum to own the libs.

It can grow in the gut, it's a coronavirus - they live/infect the respiratory tract and gut.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Lol veterans are magically protected by their virtuous aura I guess.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1glitch0 posted:

It just aired on CNN. They were interviewing a doctor of some sort. I don't have a link. They were pretty matter of fact that it can exist in semen, but they were unsure what that means or if it can be transmitted that way.

Just so everybody knows, more infectious diseases will be found in semen. Like it shows up in our body everywhere even your stool.

Here's a news article:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-mens-semen-survivors-sexual-transmission-covid-19/

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

HelloSailorSign posted:

It can grow in the gut, it's a coronavirus - they live/infect the respiratory tract and gut.

So what you're saying is... :a2m:

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

They lived a great life, but I'm not sure if they want to end it suffocating to death

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

That makes it weirdly sound like Trump knows he's infected.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

haveblue posted:

1.5 minutes of talking up high school girls doing science and engineering followed by the reveal of Ms. Monopoly

Wow, that's horrible.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

this really is very funny

https://twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/status/1258826732280348673

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258826799934562316

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258831178272051201

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258829831879430149

yeah what a poo poo gently caress.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Asema posted:

Just so everybody knows, more infectious diseases will be found in semen. Like it shows up in our body everywhere even your stool.

Here's a news article:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-mens-semen-survivors-sexual-transmission-covid-19/

Are you telling me I can't poop on people now?? This is no longer the country I loved.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

yeah miller absolutely has it. its gonna spread hard now.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Does trump seriously call it The Plague?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Djarum posted:

I think once the national media has made their pivot to the ecconomy which you are already starting to see the death rate argument won't be as strong anymore. Right now you can stand on the moral high ground with no issue, but in a month where there is no more stimulus, you have 25% of the country out of work and the White House and the media is pushing the states that are open are thriving even if it is a shame it will be harder to keep it up.

You are going to hear a lot of "Yes, but" in the coming weeks. The wealthy want things going again. It is fine for people who are getting by to go broke. It is not fine for the wealthy to go to just merely rich or the rich to go to comfortable. They have pretended long enough to care about the health and wellbeing of people.

Why is the national media going to pivot straight to republican talking points? I don’t count them as allies or anything, but they certainly aren’t taking marching orders from Trump. Most of them are in New York anyway.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

I wish someone would straight up ask him if he believes getting tested directly protects you from the virus

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah miller absolutely has it. its gonna spread hard now.

From bat --> pangolin --> human --> batboy

Rick Scott get scurred

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Tibalt posted:

He started calling it "the plague" and "the unseen enemy" after someone convinced him to stop referring to it as "Chinese virus."

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The entire White House is going to drop because of this thing except Trump himself who will just bumble on through this.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
^^^^^ Yeah we don't live in a world where Trump wouldn't be immune. We're going to find out orange makeup is a treatment.

Tibalt posted:

That makes it sound like something he can't do anything to stop so I'm sure he does

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Best news today tbh

Eat poo poo, all of the ghouls :getin:

Look at that, God can be funny!

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Is there any news on continued stimulus? Like anything that might actually pass? It's unreal that a majority of the worst knock on effects of this could largely be blunted by throwing money at the problem.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

cr0y posted:

Is there any news on continued stimulus? Like anything that might actually pass? It's unreal that a majority of the worst knock on effects of this could largely be blunted by throwing money at the problem.

https://twitter.com/LJSelsky/status/1258806120707170310

its not happening. the chuds in the senate dont want it and will kill anything from the house and trump doesnt give enough of gently caress about it to fight for it.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

FlamingLiberal posted:

Jesus Christ

Nobody is going to guess that correctly

I sure didn't.

Holy gently caress.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Remember that Miller may look 200, but apparently he's just a 35yo malnourished albino.

Every chance he will survive by the animating power of racism

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

cr0y posted:

GOP senate says no.

My bet is they won't consider more stimulus until the stock market starts tanking again, so probably a few more weeks.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

cr0y posted:

Is there any news on continued stimulus?

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1258772141195100161

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

Remember that Miller may look 200, but apparently he's just a 35yo malnourished albino.

Every chance he will survive by the animating power of racism

he wont probably, but he has probably spread the poo poo out of it to old monsters.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Fart Amplifier posted:

https://twitter.com/baraGodzilla/status/1258682943716782080

For a fun game, watch this whole video and see if a) You can guess the product and/or service being sold before the end b) if you can avoid screaming

This is even more gross because the game is a super loving cynical mockery of feminism.

Toymaker Hasbro announced this week the rollout of the board game in which female players receive $1,900 at the beginning of the game, compared with $1,500 for male players. Girls also get $240 each time they pass "Go" on the board, while boys get just $200. Instead of a real-estate mogul, Ms. Monopoly invests in female entrepreneurs. The front of the box is adorned with a woman in a sassy stance and steel-colored blazer, gripping a to-go coffee. It reads: "The first game where women make more than men."

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Fritz the Horse posted:

GOP senate says no.

My bet is they won't consider more stimulus until the stock market starts tanking again, so probably a few more weeks.

Yeah. When major retailers and service industry platforms start admitting that they either can''t reopen because they're broke or can't reopen because it is impossible for them to remain profitable under covid restrictions, poo poo's going to go south fast.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1258785954648784902

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Just going to do the old divining-the-truth-by-reading-the-tea-leaves: Someone told him we're not getting a vaccine any time soon.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i love how socially broken he is. he just doesnt give gently caress about melania or his mother or his kid.

also it rules that Trump's people are the only people in the country getting daily rapid tests and it has left him to conclude that tests are useless because his people all have it

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Just looking at this big block of words I don’t even need to read any of it to know it’s going to be some deranged rambling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

cr0y posted:

Give it 6 weeks from now when opening has made everything worse and people who managed to get UI/PUA are freaking out because their jobs aren't coming back and they're only getting the extra $600 until July.

I really don't like Jaypals bill because there is nothing for unemployed people, or people who absolutely will never get their jobs back for various reasons. And I really don't like giving the money to the companies who have shown they're happy to take the money that's supposed to go to payroll and fire people anyway.