Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I want to give Biden enough tokens that we can go private and he can tell me about his leg hairs.

Someone on his team is going to get him an only fans to make him look cool and hip. We're going to see Biden's bleached butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Someone on his team is going to get him an only fans to make him look cool and hip. We're going to see Biden's bleached butthole.

They'll start a Twitch account and have him "play" Fortnite to connect to youth voters.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Trump is selling access for $100,001 a pop, vote for the lesser corrupt candidate

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

I want to give Biden enough tokens that we can go private and he can tell me about his leg hairs.

Gonna drop half a mil so that Biden can get the opiate nods while telling me about he and his boy John John who owned John John's Long Cars and their escapades to the beach to pick up Corn Pop

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
All the Tara Reade stuff supports the contention that she was sexually harassed while working for Biden but none of it supports that it was by Biden himself or that it was full on penetrative assault

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Ultimate Doge posted:

All the Tara Reade stuff supports the contention that she was sexually harassed while working for Biden but none of it supports that it was by Biden himself or that it was full on penetrative assault

gently caress off transphobe.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Her neighbor testified that Reade told her at the time it was Biden himself

So are you suggesting she really was harassed, told her husband about it, it was important enough to be documented in a court deposition, and then she randomly decided to lie to her neighbor about who did it just in case she wanted to bring it up in 25 years?

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

“None of it” except her story — which we should believe implicitly, because false accusations are so rare that they’re statistically meaningless, because rape survivors get harassed and scrutinized and disbelieved and never see justice when they tell the truth so why would they have incentive to lie — and the testimony of people she told about the incident in the 90s, which corroborate her story. That’s what I assume you meant?

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

misadventurous posted:

“None of it” except her story — which we should believe implicitly, because false accusations are so rare that they’re statistically meaningless, because rape survivors get harassed and scrutinized and disbelieved and never see justice when they tell the truth so why would they have incentive to lie — and the testimony of people she told about the incident in the 90s, which corroborate her story. That’s what I assume you meant?

People lying to hurt politicians' reputations isn't so rare as to be statistically meaningless lol

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I love how libs spin this complex web of decades of devious plotting and lying to plant evidence perfectly calculated to come to light on the off chance that Biden would become a popular VP and leverage that status into a successful nomination run after so many pathetic failures, because that's more likely than a guy harassing a woman and lying about it.

Oh and even in this delicate Rube Goldberg scenario of one woman's eeeeevil scheme, Senator Biden still dealt with sexual harassment by firing the victim, protecting the perpetrator, and lying about all of it.

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

VitalSigns posted:

I love how libs spin this complex web of decades of devious plotting and lying to plant evidence perfectly calculated to come to light on the off chance that Biden would become a popular VP and leverage that status into a successful nomination run after so many pathetic failures, because that's more likely than a guy harassing a woman and lying about it.

Oh and even in this delicate Rube Goldberg scenario of one woman's eeeeevil scheme, Senator Biden still dealt with sexual harassment by firing the victim, protecting the perpetrator, and lying about all of it.

Joe Biden sucks poo poo, I just don't think there's enough evidence to say conclusively that he did this particular thing. The thing that made me skeptical was when she claimed he said "you're nothing to me" because it was so over the top TV villain

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Joe Biden sucks poo poo, I just don't think there's enough evidence to say conclusively that he did this particular thing. The thing that made me skeptical was when she claimed he said "you're nothing to me" because it was so over the top TV villain

this is the guy who said if a party was thrown in your house, and someone did drugs there, your house should be demolished and you should be thrown in jail

on the senate floor

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

#IStandWithKnownPlagiaristsAndLiars

COVID-19
Mar 2, 2020

by Cyrano4747
#IbelieveJoeBiden

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!
Joe Biden says it didn't happen, but he's also a known liar and widely known plagiarist. Tara Reade says it happened and she has at least two more pieces of contemporaneous evidence than Biden. Biden is entirely unwilling to open his Senate files, which are being kept sealed by a public university on his behalf for some reason even though it should literally only be things like notes from speeches (per his claims) from his time serving in the Senate, i.e. a public servant.

Seems pretty clear cut to me.

Solanumai fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 8, 2020

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Biden literally asked scientists to develop a vaccine that would block dopamine receptors for life so that poor black kids wouldn’t be able to do drugs. I defy you to discover a more villainous sentence than that. It’s like something you’d see on Captain Planet.

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shere posted:

Joe Biden says it didn't happen, but he's also a known liar and widely known plagiarist. Tara Reade says it happened and she has at least two more pieces of contemporaneous evidence than Biden, who is entirely unwilling to open his Senate files, which are being kept sealed by a public university on his behalf for some reason even though it should literally only be things like notes from speeches (per his claims) from his time serving in the Senate, i.e. a public servant.

How does being a plagiarist make someone more likely to have committed sexual asasult? And if Biden's innocent, what exact kind of evidence could he have to compare with her "two pieces?" An itinerary that shows he was in no semi-private corridors that day? A photo he happened to take of his hand in 1993 that shows no pussy juice?

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Biden literally asked scientists to develop a vaccine that would block dopamine receptors for life so that poor black kids wouldn’t be able to do drugs. I defy you to discover a more villainous sentence than that. It’s like something you’d see on Captain Planet.

What

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How does being a plagiarist make someone more likely to have committed sexual asasult? And if Biden's innocent, what exact kind of evidence could he have to compare with her "two pieces?" An itinerary that shows he was in no semi-private corridors that day? A photo he happened to take of his hand in 1993 that shows no pussy juice?

He was No Angel.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

is there a part of that sentence you need explained further

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

is there a part of that sentence you need explained further

Can someone link the black child dopamine vaccine thing

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you're a male.

nivdes
Jan 3, 2008

Freedom from democracy

Brought to you by NAZCENTBOL GANG

Shere posted:

Joe Biden says it didn't happen, but he's also a known liar and widely known plagiarist. Tara Reade says it happened and she has at least two more pieces of contemporaneous evidence than Biden. Biden is entirely unwilling to open his Senate files, which are being kept sealed by a public university on his behalf for some reason even though it should literally only be things like notes from speeches (per his claims) from his time serving in the Senate, i.e. a public servant.

Alternatively, opening his Senate records for public review would give the Trump campaign endless amounts of material to use against him all for the sake of attempting to clear the air over a sexual assault allegation without changing anyone's mind.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Can someone link the black child dopamine vaccine thing

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2020/02/joe-biden-yesterdays-man-racism-crime-prison

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

He's a liar. If Reade's going to have to put up with people bringing up her skipping out on rent, I'm not going to let folks whitewash the fact that this embarassment of a man had to terminate an entire presidential run because he couldn't not steal other people's hard work.

Anyway, why won't he let us see the files? He should be able to show that there's nothing in there, right? They didn't have any obligation to keep old slanderous paper around so why would they?

I don't need him to prove his innocence because I'm believing the woman. She has evidence to back up her claims, too, which is all the more maddening that the goal posts are continuously moved by rape apologists.

"He wasn't mentioned by name" okay, she's specifically stated many times that she respected him as a politician and if I had to guess she also feared being made out as some sort of false accuser by the influential politician and his eager horde of rape apologists?

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

nivdes posted:

Alternatively, opening his Senate records for public review would give the Trump campaign endless amounts of material to use against him all for the sake of attempting to clear the air over a sexual assault allegation without changing anyone's mind.

If he has other baggage and it's campaign ending you should want to see it, too. Sooner rather than later.

e: Either he's lying about there being nothing in there, or he isn't and is making a weird stand about it for some reason because he's not sure. This is all meant to be files about his time in the Senate, why would there be something horrendous there? Hmm?

Solanumai fucked around with this message at 23:11 on May 8, 2020

nivdes
Jan 3, 2008

Freedom from democracy

Shere posted:

If he has other baggage it's campaign ending you should want to see it, too. Sooner rather than later.

e: Either he's lying about there being nothing in there, or he isn't and is making a weird stand about it for some reason because he's not sure.

Literally anybody in public service has records of poo poo they've said that could be spun into a campaign ending revelation. That excerpt from HRC's speech about "a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders", for example, was spun by the Trump campaign into a nefarious desire to destroy America with a flood of gang members and drugs when in reality it's just generic free-trader stuff that reveals absolutely nothing about her that isn't already known.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

So what you're saying is: Biden hasn't been vetted.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

nivdes posted:

Literally anybody in public service has records of poo poo they've said that could be spun into a campaign ending revelation. That excerpt from HRC's speech about "a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders", for example, was spun by the Trump campaign into a nefarious desire to destroy America with a flood of gang members and drugs when in reality it's just generic free-trader stuff that reveals absolutely nothing about her that isn't already known.

we already know the bit about "we must remove the children's' ability to feel joy in order to preserve the white race"

what do you think is in there that's worse.

nivdes
Jan 3, 2008

Freedom from democracy

Shere posted:

So what you're saying is: Biden hasn't been vetted.

By that standard, who has?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

nivdes posted:

Yeah I mean who -hasn't- gone on record and done a little gaffe like say that drug dealers should get the death penalty, bush isn't lying about WMD, or that they would veto universal healthcare if it reaches their desk as president? Whomst among us hasn't called black people predators except it's not racist it's only because their mothers can't raise them right?

Eat poo poo.

e: top right is his granddaughter

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 23:29 on May 8, 2020

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Joe Biden sucks poo poo

This is becoming like an inverse of the phenomena in the Star Citizen subreddit where if you want to criticize the game you have to first swear your undying your allegiance to it.

"I know Biden is a reprehensible monstrous piece of poo poo, but"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

nivdes posted:

"There's stuff in his records so horrifying that being known as a potential rapist is the good option" is an interesting explanation at least.

Not really very reassuring though!

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Does it trouble anyone else that Joe Biden raped a female subordinate?

i got owned
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
^ i asked the same thing a few pages back, most of the people posting at the time appear to not be too concerned about it!

also dont worry guys the young girl joe biden is kissing on the lips is his granddaughter, it's not like something weird or something they do it all the time

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

I looked up the source of the quote and it seems more like Biden just didn't know how drug addiction worked

Shere posted:

He's a liar. If Reade's going to have to put up with people bringing up her skipping out on rent, I'm not going to let folks whitewash the fact that this embarassment of a man had to terminate an entire presidential run because he couldn't not steal other people's hard work.

Anyway, why won't he let us see the files? He should be able to show that there's nothing in there, right? They didn't have any obligation to keep old slanderous paper around so why would they?

I don't need him to prove his innocence because I'm believing the woman. She has evidence to back up her claims, too, which is all the more maddening that the goal posts are continuously moved by rape apologists.

"He wasn't mentioned by name" okay, she's specifically stated many times that she respected him as a politician and if I had to guess she also feared being made out as some sort of false accuser by the influential politician and his eager horde of rape apologists?

It's moronic to use unpaid rent as character evidence for rape allegations but it's equally moronic to use a plagiarized speech

It seems like not releasing the papers is more a way of not acknowledging it, than because there's anything they're afraid of. Remember how Obama didn't release his birth certificate for a long time, and Trump didn't release his tax returns? It could be the same deal. How exactly could they be incriminating anyway?

is pepsi ok posted:

This is becoming like an inverse of the phenomena in the Star Citizen subreddit where if you want to criticize the game you have to first swear your undying your allegiance to it.

No I just honestly don't like him and wanted to make it clear that I'm not motivated by support for him

Marxalot posted:

e: top right is his granddaughter

No one would claim he's not a bad toucher but there's a difference between putting your hand on a shoulder and on a cervix

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

There could be video from 1993 corroborating Reade's story moment by moment, and D&D logicians would remind us this evidence only proves someone using Joe Biden's body assaulted Tara Reade (poor dear), but rational minded people know it can't rule out an unknown identical twin or demon possession by Bernie Sanders

i got owned
Apr 10, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

that's my president

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

is pepsi ok posted:

The weird thing is, if you believe them it's even more hosed up. "I hate Joe Biden with every fiber of my being, but I love calling sexual abuse survivors liars. I love it so much that I'm willing to go to bat for anyone, even the fiend Joe Biden."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eminai posted:

The weird thing is, if you believe them it's even more hosed up. "I hate Joe Biden with every fiber of my being, but I love calling sexual abuse survivors liars. I love it so much that I'm willing to go to bat for anyone, even the fiend Joe Biden."

Gotta stand with the fellas