Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

coconono posted:

I'm watching Al Snow's Head and Jimmy Havoc's Stapler yell at a stranger over an invoice that doesn't even involve them.

truly, we live in an age of wonders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

MassRafTer posted:

To bring this thread full circle I have been informed by a source that this is a TNA Mecca poster.

https://twitter.com/Martytude/status/1258887226944937984

This is the greatest troll in the history of our twitter sport.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Geez I'm pretty sure it's real it has the AEW logo on it!

Someone photoshop Tony holding a big sack of cash that says "MONEY 4 BRIBEZ" and see if anyone falls for it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Macksy posted:

Geez I'm pretty sure it's real it has the AEW logo on it!

Someone photoshop Tony holding a big sack of cash that says "MONEY 4 BRIBEZ" and see if anyone falls for it.

Photoshop Bix into taking a shady payoff from Tony

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dave is going to come out and announce it’s false in classic “Dave doesn’t understand bits” style

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I would watch Tajiri vs. Tajiri.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

They're "pissed" because Dave called Tozawa Tajiri, when writing about Lawler being racist. Even though they're just defending one old guy's intentional racism against Dave's accidental racism, SCJerk is weird, all of reddit is weird and full of self important IT guys who mansplain poo poo they don't know anything about. It's a hell site.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Shine posted:

You've gone and made a big mistake, and I can't allow you to think you can just walk away.

Turn around, Bix. Time to meet your judgement day.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Probably is more invoices out there showing how deep Tony's bribes go but I bet Tony got to MRT and bought him off

RELEASE ALL THE INVOICES MRT!

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

MJeff posted:

Tbh my favourite mirror match would be John Cena vs. John Cena, if only so I could see John Cena pinning John Cena clean

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

MJeff posted:

Is there something particularly tone-deaf about Shelton or is it just a bad name

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

Is there something particularly tone-deaf about Shelton or is it just a bad name

It's a meme based on racist people on squared circle using Vince's voice to be racist and make racist jokes but it being somehow okay there because "Vince is saying it not me". It's now used for equally racist jokes on SCJerk.

All of reddit is incredibly racist.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
SCJerk is loving awesome because it's the group of people that looked at SquaredCircle and decided the problem with it was that it wasn't pro-WWE enough.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

Eat My Fuc posted:

It's a meme based on racist people on squared circle using Vince's voice to be racist and make racist jokes but it being somehow okay there because "Vince is saying it not me". It's now used for equally racist jokes on SCJerk.

All of reddit is incredibly racist.
And it's rooted in Vince actually thinking that Tyson/Michael Tarver was Shelton Benjamin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj7TIqsMK1I

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

MJeff posted:

SCJerk is loving awesome because it's the group of people that looked at SquaredCircle and decided the problem with it was that it wasn't pro-WWE enough.

i ... think SCJerk is supposed to be an "ironic" version of SquaredCircle, but the takes are so insanely dumb on either board that I honestly can't tell the difference.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Venomous posted:

Tbh my favourite mirror match would be John Cena vs. John Cena, if only so I could see John Cena pinning John Cena clean

An infinite loop of multiple AA's then kickouts

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The Croc posted:

This is the greatest troll in the history of our twitter sport.

The only thing that would've made it more perfect is if the listing of names had made an acrostic.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I also liked the choices of companies like AEW paying a massive amount of money to tiktok

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I also liked the choices of companies like AEW paying a massive amount of money to tiktok

Should have paid off FlimFlam instead. :colbert:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
AEW should buy Tout

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Venomous posted:

Gokiburi mask vs Tanahashi book it coward Gedo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Benne posted:

i ... think SCJerk is supposed to be an "ironic" version of SquaredCircle, but the takes are so insanely dumb on either board that I honestly can't tell the difference.

That might be what it started out as but today it’s where all of the insane AEW/NJPW/Meltzer hating vincels go to rage and post racist and transphobic garbage. After Nyla Rose won the AEW women’s championship they were posting her pre transition photos and during the ACH thing they were posting some incredibly racist poo poo. They pretend it’s satire in very much the same way the_donald is “just trollin!”

As bad as SC can be, SCJerk is 1000 times worse.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You can honestly go there on any given day, look at any given post and just tell that the writer was holding back tears. It's all "OH IS DAVE MELTZER A FINANCIAL EXPERT NOW?! I GUESS DAVE MELTZER IS A FINANCIAL EXPERT NOW!" and poo poo.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Everyone's least favorite piece of sidewalk excrement Brad Shepard got canned. No surprise he's a crazy grifter.

https://prosportsextra.com/brad-shepard-no-longer-affiliated-with-prosportsextra/

He says he resigned

https://twitter.com/TheBradShepard/status/1258831424943202304?s=19

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Venomous posted:

That happened at Spring Break 3
https://youtu.be/Cslu7zFmPjM

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my loving God :xd:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Pinche Rudo posted:

Everyone's least favorite piece of sidewalk excrement Brad Shepard got canned. No surprise he's a crazy grifter.

https://prosportsextra.com/brad-shepard-no-longer-affiliated-with-prosportsextra/

He says he resigned

Yeah the dude who pretends he's some mastermind pulling the strings on twitter who uniroincally wrote "The top 10 hottest women posting on Wrestling Twitter After Dark"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope its "that bitch helen from HR"

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Pinche Rudo posted:

He says he resigned

We really need to stress that he's a terrible grifter since none of these gigs were paying.

davidbix fucked around with this message at 06:50 on May 9, 2020

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

davidbix posted:

We really need to stretch that he's a terrible grifter since none of these gigs were paying.

Deadass saw a reply to that tweet that was like "You wouldn't be able to grow any further working for Pro Sports Extra, good for you!"

I at least get Russo and Bischoff truthers because like, those guys did something at one time. But how the gently caress does Brad Shepard have sycophants?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Who is Brad Shepard?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Even Satin is dunking on Shepard

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1258939580314554369

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

wait I could shitpost about wrestling and draw 9k? Is there at least revenue sharing?

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Not really the day for him to dunk when his coopted rear end ignored my Snuka article that literally every other wrestling site of note covered. I'm sure this has nothing to do with his Fox/WWE affiliation, because that would be BAD!

(I'd feel the same way even if it wasn't my reporting, BTW. This speaks really badly of him and is as telling as anything he's done since he started trying to get the Fox job.)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it'd be funny if Fox thought Satin tweeting that was unbecoming and 86'd their offer. Then maybe replace him with someone that doesn't look like a basement dwelling dipshit. And complicit in crimes against humanity.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't like it when i read posts talking poo poo about other people for their appearance.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Venomous posted:

quote:

if only so I could see John Cena
mods

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cavauro posted:

i don't like it when i read posts talking poo poo about other people for their appearance.

Every time I see Sam Roberts I get worried that Mick Foley might be dying.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I legit thought Brad Shepherd owned that site for some reason, haha. Glad to see that he is the one that was owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

All he's gotta do is accept that the curls aren't covering up the hairline and shave his head and he's alright

His beard isn't patchy and grows in full so he's good to go