Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Opening up to dump some FOSSILS and other things:
ankylo skull
ankylo torso
archaeopteryx
brachio chest
diplo chest
diplo pelvis
eusthenopteron x2
iguanadon torso
mammoth torso
megacero tail
megacero torso
plesio skull
right quetzal wing
sabertooth skull
sabertooth tail
spino skull
spino torso
I even arranged them alphabetically left to right on the beach because I'm insane.

Butch is crafting: tea table
edit: someone minus out or connections dropped or something and I guess he stopped?

Nooks has: (white) espresso maker, (vanilla flavored) protein shaker bottle
Limited: school desk
Hot item: wooden block stereo

Leif is here with tea-olive shrubs

closed now

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 03:24 on May 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Celeste is here. Haven't seen any stars yet. If anyone has beach chairs that are not black, I would appreciate touching them!

Dodo code is MXCSY.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

I'd like to get that western vista wall if it is still around

PM'd you!

Falstaff posted:

Thanks for having me by! You have a lovely island and running around it gave me some nice ideas for Coralcola.

I left you a small tip outside your museum, and I watered some of your flowers. I hope to visit again someday. :)

Thanks very much!

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Chicken Doodle posted:

Celeste will appear on the island only after 7, methinks. And I don't think she's necessarily partnered with a shower. I had her on and it was a grey night. I've had showers where she hasn't shown up at all. Though I'm curious what constitutes a shower. Is it multiple hours and a steady starfall?

I have a sample size of like, 2 or 3 nights, but every time someone on my island informs me of a starshower, I end up finding Celeste. Granted, I nearly thought I didn't have her tonight after doing a lap and a half of my island. I kinda wish we could check with Isabelle for visitors currently present or something.

Also, I think Im going crazy. You're guaranteed to get the one DIY on your beach each day right? Every morning I do a lap of the beach to find it, and two days now I swear I've found a second one later in the day.

Similarly, I don't get how the "Island Togetherness" nook miles thing works... It seems like it needs you to talk to everyone, and so the other day I saw it go from 39 to 40 as I found the last person I hadn't talked to. Today it's up to 42. Maybe I'm crazy, and it was the day before, but I feel like this is not the first time I've seen it jump like that.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

This is my passport. It has my most cherished possession on it.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!
Celeste has just shown her adorable red keister on my island and I’m opening up in case anyone wants a recipe!

Additionally, there are expensive and/or rare items on the beach for touching.

While you’re here, I would greatly appreciate watering flower plot I. It’s north of the residential district, but if you use your map you can find it at B6. There are cans strewn about for you.

Dodo code: 4D9JM

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
is it possible to have a single shooting star as opposed to a meteor shower? I heard twinkling so I looked up and was able to wish on it but then I looked up at the sky for the next 20 minutes and nothing

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

made a studio

Tergaso
Mar 4, 2007

My God! Wooden eels! Surface! Surface!

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I gave Gayle one of those awhile ago, and she keeps wearing it. That's when she became my favorite villager.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

made a studio

I really dig the little recording booth in the corner to set this apart from the standard music room. I may or may not (read: will) steal your idea.

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Centzon Totochtin posted:

is it possible to have a single shooting star as opposed to a meteor shower? I heard twinkling so I looked up and was able to wish on it but then I looked up at the sky for the next 20 minutes and nothing

Yeah, it happens quite a bit. If there's a genuine meteor shower there will be an announcement that day, but you can still get shooting stars outside of meteor showers.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Crescent Wrench posted:

I really dig the little recording booth in the corner to set this apart from the standard music room. I may or may not (read: will) steal your idea.

thanks! i think you can probably make the wall a lot better than i have i need to mess with it more, also i think i need to makesome diffuser/absorber panels as custom designs to hang on the walls too lol

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

So for the villager gifting, does anyone know what quailfies as" furniture"? Can it be things like walls/floors?
Or would it need to be something under the home storage "housewares" tab (plus miscellaneous maybe)?
Could I gift them outdoor nonsense like a wavebreaker or arch of some sort?

Edit: gates are still open from my post above closed, surprised 0 takers on fossils today. I guess most people have already completely or nearly filled out their collections now?

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 03:25 on May 9, 2020

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Holy poo poo I need me one of these

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Edit: she stopped making the golden lucky cat DIY.

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 03:36 on May 9, 2020

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Stux posted:

made a studio

lmao at the poptepipiku drum

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

How can you look at passports of people who are visiting your island?

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

How can you look at passports of people who are visiting your island?

minus

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Ah thanks

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Busy tonight tonight. Isabelle announced a meteor shower which just started, Sahara is here, Abel sisters got the vamp coat and there's a gothic mirror at Nook's. Bells at 131. Celeste is probably around here somewhere.

I'm on stage. You'll know what I mean.

clothed

Tayter Swift fucked around with this message at 04:49 on May 9, 2020

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Opening up my island because there’s a meteor shower, and I’m asking if Celeste gives the same recipe to everyone on an island?

...because she just gave me a rocket recipe which is required to craft the Robot Hero and also looks crazy.

Bangle is crafting cherry rugs and the small selection of rugs etc by the airport are free. Pick up/drop off spare DIYs on the right side/eastern beach.

Dodo: 6DHPC

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

eating only apples posted:

Holy poo poo I need me one of these

Yeah. Admiral gave it to me when I gave him medicine and he instantly rocketed up my list of top men. The clothing in this one is really great compared to new leaf.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Seymour Buttz posted:

Opening up my island because there’s a meteor shower, and I’m asking if Celeste gives the same recipe to everyone on an island?

...because she just gave me a rocket recipe which is required to craft the Robot Hero and also looks crazy.

I hope not because I've already burned today's celeste visit to get Star Garland :negative:

at least it's not another flower wand though

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

So a few weeks ago I asked some goons to help me out to put together a music festival for my girlfriend, since her festival was cancelled and she couldn't go to see hers, and thanks to immense goon generosity, tonight we threw the bash. Extra special thanks to goons DarkLich and Idia who donated their time to crafting me a million coconut lights and instruments.

As a thank you to all the goons for their incredible generosity, I'll be opening up my gates for the rest of the night. Celeste and Sahara are both wandering the island so please come and get carpets, wallpaper, and hopefully not a wand from the owl!

Dodo code is GATE IS CLOSED. THANKS EVERYONE

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 06:11 on May 9, 2020

Extortionist
Aug 31, 2001

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Stux posted:

made a studio

Nice.

This is my upstairs, still a work in progress:

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

New Leaf posted:

Yeah she's only around after dark.

Ahh thanks, I'll check again later tonight.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
What are Timmy and Tommy even doing with all of these turnips? I mean it's probably the #1 Least Original Animal Crossing Joke but I'm genuinely thinking about it now. Like I figure the fish and furniture and stuff is getting resold as 'exotic island goods' or whatever on the mainland but I have no idea what's going on with these 40,000 turnips that rot in two days. Turnips are a root vegetable, their entire job is to stay edible in a cellar for five months.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

I’m really glad she said this midway through a cup of coffee with a crazed look in her eyes.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

YggiDee posted:

Turnips are a root vegetable, their entire job is to stay edible in a cellar for five months.

That's the point. Five solid months of money laundering per 'nip load

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

You know how Flick seems like he's getting one up on us with his bug prices? That means the Nooks are REALLY ripping us off. Those twins are absolutely running some kind of small town criminal enterprise and while I don't think Tom is involved, he is definitely turning a blind eye.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
Flick has a bug addiction which he finances through model commissions

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

lol of course the first scorpion I find is immediately after setting up a second account, just running around in my PJs with zero equipment. At least we could run around a while and have fun, they can sense when you're harmless :3:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Not pictured are my golden sandals. gently caress this games good. I can turn my entire house into a grandmas parlor

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Seymour Buttz posted:

Bangle is crafting cherry rugs and the small selection of rugs etc by the airport are free. Pick up/drop off spare DIYs on the right side/eastern beach.

Looks like the recipes are random, also looks like you're only able to get one from her a night no matter which island you're on. I was able to get a Tulip Wand from visiting her on TwoShed's Island before I came round.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

So a few weeks ago I asked some goons to help me out to put together a music festival for my girlfriend, since her festival was cancelled and she couldn't go to see hers, and thanks to immense goon generosity, tonight we threw the bash. Extra special thanks to goons DarkLich and Idia who donated their time to crafting me a million coconut lights and instruments.

As a thank you to all the goons for their incredible generosity, I'll be opening up my gates for the rest of the night. Celeste and Sahara are both wandering the island so please come and get carpets, wallpaper, and hopefully not a wand from the owl!

Dodo code is Temporarily Closing, but I'll be back

Holy poo poo this loving rules

Hey thanks to everybody who came to my island today, I'm glad y'all enjoyed it! Thanks for watering my flowers and leaving gifts and notes on my billboard!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Seymour Buttz posted:

i got the rocket, so unless that's just very lucky it seems it's the same! thanks for opening :)

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
I’ve got Saharah - they have some standard rugs, imperial tile flooring, and some outdoorsy walls.

Admiral is crafting a Kettle bathtub, which is a cool rear end cauldron with a campfire below it

Dodo code: Closed up

causticBeet fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 9, 2020

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Celeste gives different recipes to everyone. She never gives dupes, though.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

TwoSheds posted:

Celeste has just shown her adorable red keister on my island and I’m opening up in case anyone wants a recipe!

Additionally, there are expensive and/or rare items on the beach for touching.

While you’re here, I would greatly appreciate watering flower plot I. It’s north of the residential district, but if you use your map you can find it at B6. There are cans strewn about for you.

Dodo code: 4D9JM

And closed. Thanks to everyone who stopped by! I’m sorry I didn’t reply to Yatoots (I was afk), but for future reference, DIY recipes in the upper west corner of town are up for grabs, it’s a literal garbage dump. I do need to eventually move the dump and label it clearly, but now you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Seymour Buttz posted:

I'm gonna try for this, thanks!

edit: rats, full house. Thanks though!

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 9, 2020