Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
Typical of anyone part of the LNP, it’s half a job and he’s already patting himself on the back. Gotta actually string the line still my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
thank god these muppets (mostly) can't get firearms
https://twitter.com/rachael_dexter/status/1259306149930651648

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

more people than I would have thought for an auspol meet

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

So I mainly see people bring up Bill Gates here and on pages which make fun of people who bring up Bill Gates being at the center of conspiracy theories (without reading any deeper into those conspiracies). I never read about or hear about him anywhere else in the news, so I figure my selection of news choices must be pretty limited. Why do people want him arrested?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

TheMostFrench posted:

So I mainly see people bring up Bill Gates here and on pages which make fun of people who bring up Bill Gates being at the center of conspiracy theories (without reading any deeper into those conspiracies). I never read about or hear about him anywhere else in the news, so I figure my selection of news choices must be pretty limited. Why do people want him arrested?

Because he's pushing for a vaccine and people are convinced it will turn them into mindless zombies incapable of individual thought. Naturally they have all agreed this is the only possible outcome without being able to think otherwise, because nobody has told them to question it further.

OR

Because he's pushing for a vaccine for a super deadly virus that will actually be used to kill people as a form of global population control, because the current virus (which in their mind was made by the Chinese as a form of population control) is fake. Or something.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Just reminding myself that an angry mob is outside Victorian Parliament demanding the arrest of Bill Gates while Cardinal Pell is a free man.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Bill Gates wants to force the world to take vaccines that secretly contain 5G and will allow widespread mind control.

You laugh at this poo poo, but the amount of people who buy it is pretty staggering.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

https://twitter.com/beneltham/status/1259080108976902144?s=20

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Buying a loving washing line for your partner as a mother's Day present is in such poor taste, like getting your mum a vacuum for Christmas

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

TheMostFrench posted:

Bill Gates has donated money to charities that produce and deploy vaccines and is pro-abortion. These people literally don't understand the concept of donation and think it means investment, so the theories I've seen are all about how he stands to make money (lol at bill gates having to use universe brain strategies like orchestrating a global pandemic to make loving money)

Also lollin' on the outside/dyin' on the inside at this

Carnaticum posted:

Just reminding myself that an angry mob is outside Victorian Parliament demanding the arrest of Bill Gates while Cardinal Pell is a free man.

Nanpa
Apr 24, 2007
Nap Ghost
To be fair, Pell's gone where he belongs

Sydney

Mr Chips
Jun 27, 2007
Whose arse do I have to blow smoke up to get rid of this baby?
Matt Canavan: it's essential that the Government I'm part of pursues policies that drive manufacturing to China
Also Matt Canavan: why did Hills outsource production to China

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

CrazyTolradi posted:

Bill Gates wants to force the world to take vaccines that secretly contain 5G and will allow widespread mind control.

You laugh at this poo poo, but the amount of people who buy it is pretty staggering.

gotta make the frogs gay somehow :shrug:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

The Before Times posted:

Buying a loving washing line for your partner as a mother's Day present is in such poor taste, like getting your mum a vacuum for Christmas

My mum would be super happy to get one of those new Dyson stick ones with the battery pack and easy to eject catcher. And so would I frankly. But they are fkn expensive.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
There are loads of luxurious cooking and cleaning items I'd love as a gift.

E: that $500 Dyson stick is definitely one.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I bought my mum what I always buy her for occasions: a bottle of Champagne

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

bell jar posted:

I bought my mum what I always buy her for occasions: a bottle of Champagne

My mum doesn't drink, but I made a vege lasagna and dropped it at her house along with batteries for her apple tv remote lol. She's 70+ and can't be hosed cooking or asking a shopkeeper for a battery so that'll keep her happy this week.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

JBP posted:

There are loads of luxurious cooking and cleaning items I'd love as a gift.

E: that $500 Dyson stick is definitely one.

Guys, I bought an expensive Dyson one year as a present for myself with a tax refund or something. Honestly, not worth it. They look cool and use cool tech, but they have loving idiotic design flaws and the suction isn't what you want. Save your money, go for something similar but cheaper.

My older Dyson seemed great, but it had this little choke point which was hard to get too and would constantly clod. The choke point should be at the entrance, not half way through the vacuum and be impossible to reach with any part of a hand.

E: Should probably add, my Granddad had one and he died, gave it to my Dad. The stick vacuum is all the worst parts of a larger vacuum and a dust buster rolled into one. If you want it to be like a dust buster, get a dust buster, if you want it to act as a vacuum, get a proper vacuum or another stick vac. If your house is any bigger than one room, it's poo poo and will run out of battery. If you've got carpet, it won't pick up what you want it too because it's not strong enough. Dyson looks pretty, but other than a wanky show off piece, it's not a good vaccum.

Konomex fucked around with this message at 06:41 on May 10, 2020

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Konomex posted:

Guys, I bought an expensive Dyson one year as a present for myself with a tax refund or something. Honestly, not worth it. They look cool and use cool tech, but they have loving idiotic design flaws and the suction isn't what you want. Save your money, go for something similar but cheaper.

My older Dyson seemed great, but it had this little choke point which was hard to get too and would constantly clod. The choke point should be at the entrance, not half way through the vacuum and be impossible to reach with any part of a hand.

I just want something without a loving cord that is easy to used on both floors and furniture dammit.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

drat people were telling me that the stick worked well. I have a big rear end Hoover with good power rn but it's painful to use but I guess in the convenience versus utility vacuum war I am going with utility.

nocturama
Dec 26, 2007

got a corded, bagged miele after the dyson died. Wouldnt go back

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
We've had a V8 and now have a V11 and they've both been really good

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

kirbysuperstar posted:

We've had a V8 and now have a V11 and they've both been really good

V8 sounds like overkill for suction powers.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Apt that you’re all talking about vacuum cleaners because this thread blows

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Wait

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hmm maybe I should have said sucks.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I am all about sucking

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Nobody cares, don’t be weird

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

JBP posted:

Sorry why isn't he allowed to work out of the public eye?

I never said that, I said loadsa money will probably help with the health issues.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

TheLastRoboKy posted:

I never said that, I said loadsa money will probably help with the health issues.

It read like you were mocking him for being sick and also having a job.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

JBP posted:

It read like you were mocking him for being sick and also having a job.

That would be pretty hosed up to do. Maybe be less judgemental.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

TheLastRoboKy posted:

That would be pretty hosed up to do. Maybe be less judgemental.

I will! I'm glad you care for Mike Kelly as much as me :glomp:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
https://twitter.com/sexenheimer/status/1259337643537518596

God these people absolutely send me

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Mmmm but you are using a phone to browse the internet how intriguing

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Haha I think I just saw the Qld opposition for the first time ever and wow, dogshit.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Oh my God

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Can't we have some true blue Aussie conspiracy theories instead of imports?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Can't we have some true blue Aussie conspiracy theories instead of imports?

This is my biggest beef. Surely our crazies are as good as any in the world?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Zenithe posted:

I once saw a man in rocky burn the edges of his lawn instead of use a whippersnipper.

Good times.

e. I don't remember if he was wearing hi vis

Propane weed burners are a thing. Good if you don't want to use weed killer.

Not too popular in Australia for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

petitions.whitehouse.gov posted:

We Call For Investigations Into The "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" For Medical Malpractice & Crimes Against Humanity
Created by C.S. on April 10, 2020
Sign This Petition

Needs 0 signatures by May 10, 2020 to get a response from the White House
532,014 signed
100,000 goal

As we look at events surrounding the "COVID-19 pandemic," various questions remain unanswered. On Oct. 18th of 2019, only weeks prior to ground zero being declared in Wuhan, China, two major events took place. One is "Event 201," the other is the "Military World Games," held in none other than Wuhan. Since then a worldwide push for vaccines & biometric tracking has been initiated.

At the forefront of this is Bill Gates, who has publicly stated his interest in "reducing population growth" by 10-15%, by means of vaccination. Gates, UNICEF & WHO have already been credibly accused of intentionally sterilizing Kenyan children through the use of a hidden HCG antigen in tetanus vaccines.

Congress & all other governing bodies are derelict in duty until a thorough and public inquiry is complete.

Surely this statement must be factual since it's on whitehouse.gov, and those are some pretty terrible things that Bill Gates is definitely doing, so he definitely should be arrested.