Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

shovelbum posted:

There's gonna be some big undercover as a nursing home aide articles or whatever and they will still amount to zero mattering bc we don't care as a society one bit for old ppl

Also for states like Florida the for profit retirement home industry was able lobby away any legislative oversight helped by the Chud Florida state government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i like that katie miller, pence's press secretary, through whom all external coronavirus communications were supposed to be routed, was ultimately the vector that infected the entire demon cracker government

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Frumply posted:

IIRC there was some NPR segment about this incident where a guy with asthma died while in police custody because nobody believed him when he said he was having an asthma attack. One of the investigators for it was talking about how when they were reviewing video of him in the police car they were relieved because the officers had "followed protocol" and didn't think that it would show that they were negligent in causing his death.

My point is that the people that shot him thought that the video was exculpatory and so they released it because they cannot comprehend that they are the "bad guys" in this situation even though by their own accounting of the story and Georgia state law they loving murdered him in cold blood.

It took 2.5 months and three DAs with video of them deliberately boxing him in and murdering him in existence

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/hannahpinson/status/1258841504136617984?s=21

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It took 2.5 months and three DAs with video of them deliberately boxing him in and murdering him in existence

And they are still going to loving walk

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Oh good

My coworker has to self isolate for 14 days because she attended AA with someone who had COVID, four days ago.

How do I get off this train we on?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Charun posted:

thanks!

it's a low effort site, but it still feels good building something

again, if anyone wants to write something on it, or has suggestions what I can add/change just let me know.

Daily titanics

mystes
May 31, 2006

The Grimace posted:

Oh good

My coworker has to self isolate for 14 days because she attended AA with someone who had COVID, four days ago.

Sorry, after the last station it turned into an express train.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol the original Georgia prosecutor on that case sent a letter to the police defending the actions of the murderers mein gott

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

BeefThief posted:

i like that katie miller, pence's press secretary, through whom all external coronavirus communications were supposed to be routed, was ultimately the vector that infected the entire demon cracker government

And by extension a bunch of rich fuckers

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

mystes posted:

Sorry, after the last station it turned into an express train.

That someone is trying to crash into a boat

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
How do our fash want a super weak state, like what is their ideal situation being like an individual warlord but still paying lip service to a distant strong daddy

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Der Meister posted:

lol the original Georgia prosecutor on that case sent a letter to the police defending the actions of the murderers mein gott

https://twitter.com/Georgia_AG/status/1259617968109039617

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

an express train chugging straight toward a big net of those molecule thin murder wires and then all the train spaghetti is driven by momentum into a huge vat of molten lava which is then fired into the sun

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

every new construction site ive been on has had random civilians stop in to see whats going on

especially old people, old people just lost to come poke around construction sites

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Here is a photo of the kids in this story.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

The Grimace posted:

Oh good

we sold all the stations decades ago sorry

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Upmarket Mango posted:

every new construction site ive been on has had random civilians stop in to see whats going on

especially old people, old people just lost to come poke around construction sites

Yeah people want to know what's going up next to their house or whatever it's legit imo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

snoo posted:

putting lysol on my pizza bc I just can't stop getting takeout!!!!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
growing up they tore down a bunch of forest and old people's homes and build a bunch of mcmansions so the few kids on the street and I would go down there and gently caress around in the houses they were building. Even after people started moving in we would still mess around but that just meant we had more kids to go around and gently caress up things. I think I know what the difference here is

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I ordered Dominos for dinner and it sucked real bad.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

as kids we always hosed around in the houses being built in our neighborhood. then we meet the kid who moved in like nice to meet you stephanie i pissed in the corner of your bedroom lmao

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

ChristsDickWorship posted:

as kids we always hosed around in the houses being built in our neighborhood. then we meet the kid who moved in like nice to meet you stephanie i pissed in the corner of your bedroom lmao

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
so what are the new big milestone days for new peak deaths and cases? 8th was a surge, then the 22nd for deaths?

mystes
May 31, 2006

ChristsDickWorship posted:

A Georgian death squad is on its way. Please stay at your current location.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

At others, staff answer the phone in tears, traumatized from seeing coworkers get sick and patients die daily.

jesus christ

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Kim Reynolds was exposed. I hope she has it. Open it up kim

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
oh poo poo fellas the local kbbq is selling uncooked bulgogi in bulk

time to get wild

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I ordered Dominos for dinner and it sucked real bad.

my husband has to work until super late at night so I broke out a frozen steak with instant potatoes and made him "fake Applebee's". I'd never broiled a steak before so I did it a bit long for my taste but honestly it wasn't bad at all for fake Applebee's

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

my husband has to work until super late at night so I broke out a frozen steak with instant potatoes and made him "fake Applebee's". I'd never broiled a steak before so I did it a bit long for my taste but honestly it wasn't bad at all for fake Applebee's

looks good

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1259572964447653892

:thunk:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I decided to go pick up from a local BBQ place I like, figuring that they have a huge lawn, so they're hopefully using that to keep people spaced out while waiting to pick up.

Nope, the line was inside the place, no markings on the floor, with standing at a distance that would have been uncomfortably close during normal times. Atleast everyone was wearing masks

If I hadn't already ordered and paid, I would have bailed. But man, I'm not going back there for a while

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
what are these car insurance companies getting out of this "we're giving you 20% back for not driving during the pandemic!" crap? What's the angle? No company does anything out of the goodness of their heart especially an insurance company

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

mother in law now hung up on HR 6666

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr6666/text

convinced this is evil and is about to let fema come into your home and take your family members away

apparently it’s making the rounds on religious conservative Facebook

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

facetoucher cat posted:

what are these car insurance companies getting out of this "we're giving you 20% back for not driving during the pandemic!" crap? What's the angle? No company does anything out of the goodness of their heart especially an insurance company

they jack up your rates if you drive during the pandemic

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

The Glumslinger posted:

I decided to go pick up from a local BBQ place I like, figuring that they have a huge lawn, so they're hopefully using that to keep people spaced out while waiting to pick up.

Nope, the line was inside the place, no markings on the floor, with standing at a distance that would have been uncomfortably close during normal times. Atleast everyone was wearing masks

If I hadn't already ordered and paid, I would have bailed. But man, I'm not going back there for a while

that sucks! I guess it's time to start reading reviews on places before going to them even if they're one of your go-to's just to see if they're being dumb or not

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Upmarket Mango posted:

they jack up your rates if you drive during the pandemic

lmao, how the hell would they figure out that except if you got into an accident or had one of those dumb sensors in your car?

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

facetoucher cat posted:

lmao, how the hell would they figure out that except if you got into an accident or had one of those dumb sensors in your car?

gently caress if i know i canceled my car insurance :shrug:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

invoke "R"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Upmarket Mango posted:

gently caress if i know i canceled my car insurance :shrug:

That's one way to keep your insurance company from getting money!