Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Salt Fish posted:

Nothing a little extra sudafed can't buff out.

Turns out industrial strength pseudoephedrine was the anti-COVID miracle we were all looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mismanaging America and bankrupting everybody in it is kind of the most Trump thing he could do as its leader tbh.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the only
thing left we have is trump getting covid. once that happens we can shut down production on this tv. show and move on

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Man Musk posted:

Mismanaging America and bankrupting everybody in it is kind of the most Trump thing he could do as its leader tbh.

it was the only possible outcome

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

half donut lady is crazy, just take the whole donut and eat it later

I’d never* take a half donut from an office tray, that’s just weird

Edit: “never” as in pre-pandemic never, who knows if we start starving tomorrow

I agree, I'd end up eating a few donuts throughout the day even though the email clearly forbid it but so did everyone else because some people didn't eat any and they got enough for each person to have one of them. She was "cheating" on being diabetic and justified it to herself so no one really questioned her because we wanted to enjoy a whole donut and she really did too but it might have killed her but tbh half might have too but she risked it

e: she had super bad diabetes and the ambulance even came one day, she was a really nice lady

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the half donut lady is literally insane than that should not be tolerated

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Donuts are right on the cutting edge of being worthless to begin with so it's not like she's saving the planet

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

death to donut splitters

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol it's because they're in the us

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

MorrisBae posted:

Trump succumbing to Roni, and then 10 million chuds descending on Washington for his state funeral and getting infected themselves while holding "OBAMA KILLED ARE PRESIDENT" signs

It's the perfect ending

The chuds had no resistance to the bacteria in our atmosphere to which we have long since become immune. Once they have breathed our air, germs which no longer affect us began to kill them. The end came swiftly; all over the world those pickups and SUVs began to stop and fall. After all that man could do had failed, the chuds were destroyed and Humanity was saved. By the littlest things which God in his wisdom had put upon this earth

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

donuts are healthier than muffins at least

a half a crispy kreme is only a bit more than a shot of vodka calorie-wise, can't say it's the better choice tho imho

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

PyPy posted:

weight loss doesn’t make your feet grow/shrink

it does though. by like half a size or going from e to w or whateer but yeah feet get fat like the rest of ya

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

nothing good will ever happen except I’m gonna breed a gold chocobo tonight

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Ă¢Ñ€Ă¸ ĂÂżĂÂľĂ»Ă¾ÑÂĂºø,
трø ĂÂżĂÂľ трø ĂÂżĂÂľĂ»Ă¾ÑÂĂºø
Trumps gonna get the virus, it will hardly affect him or if it does he will somehow survive. Then he'll go on a tirade about how he beat the virus and its no bid deal at all so open er up.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
all the rest of the world will die in nuclear hellfire but trump and his family will shelter in a bunker, where he will eat them until they're all gone, then try eating his own belly fat and die of sepsis, the last human being: i.e., the ultimate winner

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Preoptopus posted:

Trumps gonna get the virus, it will hardly affect him or if it does he will somehow survive. Then he'll go on a tirade about how he beat the virus and its no bid deal at all so open er up.

exactly this. I’m surprised he isn’t using Boris as an example already

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

heard on NPR today someone speculating that Black people are getting hospitalized more often from COVID because they have more preexisting conditions, and they're more gregarious so they prefer social gathering to social distancing.

The person saying that was a Black funeral home director, so I guess NPR producers thought that made it fine to broadcast nationally.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

nothing bad will happen to tumpy and horse boy

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Atrocious Joe posted:

heard on NPR today someone speculating that Black people are getting hospitalized more often from COVID because they have more preexisting conditions, and they're more gregarious so they prefer social gathering to social distancing.

The person saying that was a Black funeral home director, so I guess NPR producers thought that made it fine to broadcast nationally.

NPR turning into the radio station of: "I'm not racist, but..."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

Nice
Polite
Racists

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Feldegast42 posted:

And they are still going to loving walk

If they do I hope they riot in Georgia and burn a whole lot of poo poo to the ground, including those 3 murderer's houses.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:d2a:
https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1259604125249155073
https://mobile.twitter.com/ericuman/status/1259478776993452032
https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1259652198457319426
https://mobile.twitter.com/altusda/status/1259510303727013888

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Americans have no community and no way to build social capital apart from visiting retailers.

I think it would be a good opportunity to bulldoze some of those strip malls and build more green space for people to visit and mingle in, because I am literally an eco fascist.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

oh god oh god lmao weeeeeee

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thats a load of baloney!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I think I know why Pence isn't isolating. He's not allowed to be alone with ronichan

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

they don't give a poo poo no matter how many get sick and die because meat plants are almost 100% staffed by refugee and immigrant labor that they view as completely replaceable

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the parts of the US without palm trees also do not give a gently caress about people dying

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Thesaurus posted:

they don't give a poo poo no matter how many get sick and die because meat plants are almost 100% staffed by refugee and immigrant labor that they view as completely replaceable

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

tfw it's genocide

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
winner winner chicken skinner

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1259666307135537153?s=20

:snoo:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Inceltown posted:

I think I know why Pence isn't isolating. He's not allowed to be alone with ronichan

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

Thesaurus posted:

the sanford chicken plant that supplies Costco is up to 60-70% absenteeism. turns out people don’t want to risk their lives for muh tendies

kopasetic
Sep 18, 2009
starting to think these massive multinational meat companies are actually kinda lovely

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
I’ve been getting the weekly Costco meat call forwarded to me and the numbers are apocalyptic. 1.5M pigs killed last week, 1.7M this week, demand is usually 3M.

whatever chicken production that’s left is shifting to whole birds because that takes less people and processing.

also look forward to weird cuts like “clod” coming to a Costco near you

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

the sanford chicken plant that supplies Costco is up to 60-70% absenteeism. turns out people don’t want to risk their lives for muh tendies

that seems very selfish of them. allow me to explain why actually the greed of the meat producers is good, but the selfish self preservation is unethical and bad, also check out my new article in the washington post.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

I’ve been getting the weekly Costco meat call forwarded to me and the numbers are apocalyptic. 1.5M pigs killed last week, 1.7M this week, demand is usually 3M.

whatever chicken production that’s left is shifting to whole birds because that takes less people and processing.

also look forward to weird cuts like “clod” coming to a Costco near you

:mrapig: :bernin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

that seems very selfish of them. allow me to explain why actually the greed of the meat producers is good, but the selfish self preservation is unethical and bad, also check out my new article in the washington post.

hi this is ari Shapiro, can you do a call in tomorrow morning?