Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

TimWinter posted:

Tag check

edit: drat, how many times does a guy need to not vote for joe biden to get a tag here

Early. And often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

I'm gonna keep not voting for Joe Biden until they stop me, IF they can stop me!

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

Joe Biden, a "Democrat", is bending over backwards to court Republicans & he's just gonna continue right-wing rule; there is no compelling reason to vote for that brainmelting imbecilic bought-and-paid-for sellout. lmao he's going to choose a Republican VP

Also he's a god drat rapist, holy poo poo. Democrats are a garbage party.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

it's true

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

hell yeah

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It's been eight years since my last confession, and none of my sins since then involve voting for Joe so I think I get a mulligan, right?"

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Plastic Pal posted:

Joe Biden, a "Democrat", is bending over backwards to court Republicans & he's just gonna continue right-wing rule; there is no compelling reason to vote for that brainmelting imbecilic bought-and-paid-for sellout. lmao he's going to choose a Republican VP

Also he's a god drat rapist, holy poo poo. Democrats are a garbage party.

It really is amazing how little they care to even pretend to have principles right now.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Plastic Pal posted:

Democrats are a garbage party.

That about sums it up.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

smdh not a single person masked up this must have been from one of the pandemic votes Tom Perez and Joe Biden gleefully encouraged

Solanumai has issued a correction as of 08:45 on May 11, 2020

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

The other guys are also going to piss, they're just surprised by how big-dicked the Bernie guy is.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

in it, voted 5

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kreeblah posted:

It really is amazing how little they care to even pretend to have principles right now.

That's because they have so many bootlickers screaming that "Not being the bad orange man" is the only principle that matters.
It's not even a joke to say that "We aren't Trump" is their entire campaign platform, because they outright admit it like it's a slam dunk for them.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Koishi Komeiji posted:

an endless ocean of little loving hick towns that unironically want to bring back lynchin' and day drinkin'.

I'm not really into the whole lynching thing but what the heck is wrong with day drinking? :colbert:

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Gobblecoque posted:

I'm not really into the whole lynching thing but what the heck is wrong with day drinking? :colbert:

As long as you don't get so drunk that you accidentally vote for Joe Biden, nothing.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cancel_Dave_A/status/1249393252173783044

still a “banger”, or “bop”

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

You wouldn't vote for Joe Biden but would you vote for Jobe Iden, current vodka buttchugging world record holder?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Gobblecoque posted:

I don't want to get too off topic but not everyone is a "cool drunk". Especially so for knuckle dragging rednecks.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm the piss.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Sundae posted:

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It's been eight years since my last confession, and none of my sins since then involve voting for Joe so I think I get a mulligan, right?"

I see you have studied the scriptures well.

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.
I renounce any previous statements, and firmly commit to vote against sexual assaulter Grapy Joe.

Please tag me appropriately.

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Emptyquoting my emptyquote from pg.23 to get that sweet NOJOE toxx tag back after sacrificing for the lowtax spine.

Code Jockey posted:

in it, voted 5
How did you keep your through the ban? I want that poo poo back.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

emf posted:

Emptyquoting my emptyquote from pg.23 to get that sweet NOJOE toxx tag back after sacrificing for the lowtax spine.

How did you keep your through the ban? I want that poo poo back.

I don’t know if this is arcane knowledge which should not be divulged in public but you can actually add any tag as a title under your av when buying a custom title. Even the ones you have not “earned”, though that might be met with displeasure of rightful tag havers

or you can pester mods giving certain tags to reapply them to you which is ok in this thread but I don’t know about others

mythicknight
Jan 28, 2009

my thick night

steal tag valor

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

you can add an image tag for any image hosted on sa.com server when you buy an av

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

taqueso posted:

I see you have studied the scriptures well.

while you were voting for joe biden, i studied the blade

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

got any sevens posted:

while you were voting for joe biden, i studied the blade

While you were studying the blade, I studied Not Voting for Joe Biden.

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Anne Frank Funk posted:

I don’t know if this is arcane knowledge which should not be divulged in public but you can actually add any tag as a title under your av when buying a custom title. Even the ones you have not “earned”, though that might be met with displeasure of rightful tag havers

or you can pester mods giving certain tags to reapply them to you which is ok in this thread but I don’t know about others

Pester it is!

plz giv tag mods kthxbai

mythicknight posted:

steal tag valor
this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Proud PA NoJoe-er here

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

this is my fuckin' JAM!!!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Just say no to Joe. Many people already have!

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

Had to test this. Seems like it works!

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Vox Nihili posted:

Just say no to Joe. Many people already have!

More and more, people are saying it. They are saying it. No to Joe. No to Joe. So many people are talking about it. Of course the fake news CNN doesnt say it. But many people are saying it to me.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

The guy came to me, tears in his eyes, he says 'sir, I just cant vote for Joe Biden'. I said how could you, hes a rapist!

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

mythicknight posted:

steal tag valor

good idea, had to replace my av anyway after the ban

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

It's Joe 30330 because when he walks up to people, they turn 30330 degrees and walk away

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1259981793308168192

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hahahahaha, loving wow.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

the_steve posted:

While you were studying the blade, I studied Not Voting for Joe Biden.

Oh no! I spent so long studying how not to vote for Joe Biden that the polls are now closed! How am I going to not vote for Joe Biden now!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i hope that, as a fellow woman, i am free to call kopmala a oval office

https://twitter.com/femtransnat/status/1259984575809257472?s=20
more replies are blaming reade for making it up and poo poo. loving blue team ghouls