Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Moving is the worst :( Is it a long distance move or a new place in the same area?

not sure at the moment but looking at a place just up the road from where we are now

unfortunately due to social distancing which is just being eased here the real estate agents are in a state of confusion

had to fill out a full application for the place in order to get an appointment to inspect the place to see if it was suitable BUT part of the application requires an appointment to inspect the place already booked lol good old catch 22

managed to get through it though so hopefully they'll accept the application and can go check it out, looks like a way better place than where we are now so fingers crossed!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
stole borrowed a bunch of jigsaw puzzles from mom & dad today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth: I hope you figure out your moving situation. I'm super grateful I'm not moving during all of this, goondolences. :glomp:

Doctor Dogballs posted:

what up nerds. I'm up late drinking a weird mimosa I made with some fruit and tequila in it. Sleep schedule is totally fuckered. I am proof-reading my final project for my first graduate-level class, which is actually just an undergrad class plus a final project that only the grad students have to do.

That's not really how mimosas work, but do you homie. Good luck on your studies!

I haven't seen that movie, Night of the Hunter, but I'm a big fan of Ghoul and they named a song after that movie nevermind! The Ghoul song is called Cult of the Hunter, and probably unrelated to the movie! Maybe I'll check it out anyway! Dixville, I was a big Carlin fan before he died. Honestly I am a little glad he didn't live to see the current state of things. I am not confident he could handle how off the rails things have gotten. He was (rightly) angry about how things were in the 00s and life has lost any semblance of meaning in the last 4 years so...

gently caress yeah. :ck5: Not jerking it to this, I just can't be bothered to find the less weird version of this emoji.

:henget:Please tell your cat I love them:3:

Glad you posted. Please tell this doggo I love them:3:

GaG: I like jigsaw puzzles, though I am NOT great at them. I do like the prospect of goon projects though!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

hi rear end-penny! and thank you :glomp:, much appreciated!

it's been a frustrating day and probably a few more of them ahead but a few things recently have put that in perspective so i'll try to keep a positive attitude and just get through it - lots of folk are doing it way tougher than me right now and my heart goes out to them.

prepuce repurposed posted:

long time lurker here. finally posting after much soul searching.

my dog

most of my crimes are in the grand larceny family. AMA

welcome and chat!

top tier dog right there, a friend of mine has one that looks a lot like this scamp but shorter haired! he is called Dylan (name taken from Predator character) and is quite the mischevious character! i will try and post a pic of Dylan some day soon

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

Ugh i have the kind of hangover where you wake up at 5 am feeling like nothing is real

alnilam

Good luck on the move stoner sloth, I too am moving during this strange time and it is a bit stressful. I'm moving across the whole dang country! Woah!

Goons Are Gifts

weed cat posted:

stole borrowed a bunch of jigsaw puzzles from mom & dad today

hell yeah baby that's what I'm talking about, gonna finish my current one and then I'm gonna do a big post where I need all yobsters on deck

Goons Are Gifts

hello and gullnado and good luck everyone, having a salad for breakfast at 1pm today because look at me taking care of me for roughly 5 minutes before I replace my insides with chocolate

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Good morning.
:coffeepal:

Mummy Napkin
what’s the haps, byob?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hey I'm new

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Gold mango orbs I did not sleep well last night and I do not feel excellent!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Hey I'm a mod

Welcome Hello!!!

:justpost: your recent crimes/pets/flowers/recipes!

Also, are you having a good day?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

Good luck on the move stoner sloth, I too am moving during this strange time and it is a bit stressful. I'm moving across the whole dang country! Woah!

woah indeed! makes me feel a bit less stressed about my much less major move and thanks al, good luck to you too - hope it goes smoothly!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Hey I'm a mod

Welcome Hello!!!

:justpost: your recent crimes/pets/flowers/recipes!

Also, are you having a good day?

I'm having a bad day actually but it's better because you posted

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sup newbie, welcome to the chili forum

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
blue forum goin' up on a monday!!!!!

biosterous

Dixville posted:

I meant to link this earlier for my fave part of my fave movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxSm91eun4

ahhhhh this rules!!!

this is moving up several places on my "i really need to get around to watching this someday" list

it's a long list!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Dixville

I don't think!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Sleep schedule is totally fuckered.

Hell, same

rear end-penny posted:

Dixville, I was a big Carlin fan before he died. Honestly I am a little glad he didn't live to see the current state of things. I am not confident he could handle how off the rails things have gotten. He was (rightly) angry about how things were in the 00s and life has lost any semblance of meaning in the last 4 years so...

drat that's a good point. Maybe it's better to peace out off this hellscape world. I'd love to hear what he'd say though.

xcheopis

All right, I have my next holiday weekend project.
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/protect-your-library-the-medieval-way-with-horrifying-book-curses

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

rear end-penny posted:

That's not really how mimosas work,

to be clear it was in fact mostly orange juice and sparkling wine. the tequila & fruit were a little bonus

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

a mimosa is alcohol and a fruit i refuse to hear any contrary opinions

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

name 1 objective difference between an apple cider and a mimosa

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

name 1 objective difference between an apple cider and a mimosa

i have never woken up in the morning and said "i am going to drink an apple cider and get hosed up early"

Heather Papps

hello friend

i did that thing where i overslept and now my brain feels like it's still in bed

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Heather Papps posted:

i did that thing where i overslept and now my brain feels like it's still in bed

that's called sleep apathy you should get tested

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have sleep apathy, it's a terminal chillness, please do not joke

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Heather Papps posted:

i did the same thing except instead i oversmoked

take the moon

by sebmojo
honestly Virginia Woolf was a real cool authoress. Orlando seemed too boring to finish but Mrs dalloway and the waves and 2 the lighthouse dudes.

I always meant to scour her bibliography for more stuff I might like

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

take the moon posted:

honestly Virginia Woolf was a real cool authoress. Orlando seemed too boring to finish but Mrs dalloway and the waves and 2 the lighthouse dudes.

I always meant to scour her bibliography for more stuff I might like

she's my favorite :) can't recommend to the lighthouse enough

Ass-penny

alnilam posted:

Woah big move. Good luck and stay safe alnilam!

Kief Richards posted:

I have sleep apathy, it's a terminal chillness, please do not joke

I would never joke about your terminal chillness. I hope your day has gotten better KR!

Dixville I am certainly looking forward to peaceing the eff out of hellscape world. If he were still here I'm sure he'd be his sardonic, observant self, and have some witty 12 minute jokes for us.

I hope all you YOBers are having a chill monday.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Hi I recently almost died in the hospital because of a stupid medication error on the part of the ER and I just wanted to come in and say that even though my hands hurt too much at the time to post much, being able to scroll through the 'yob and see terminal chillness was really comforting when I was up all night alone hooked up to a bunch of machines n poo poo and I love you all a lot <3

take the moon

by sebmojo
holy poo poo
<3<3<3 dude

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

woah!! I'm glad you're alive and posting with us again after some time as a lurker

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Petpetpetpetpetpetpet

Dope paneling, too!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Hi I recently almost died in the hospital because of a stupid medication error on the part of the ER and I just wanted to come in and say that even though my hands hurt too much at the time to post much, being able to scroll through the 'yob and see terminal chillness was really comforting when I was up all night alone hooked up to a bunch of machines n poo poo and I love you all a lot <3

Omg! :glomp:

nut

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

glad you were and still are here!

nut

how does yob feel about common grackles or at least this one that hung out outside my window

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
That is a mean thing to say about such a stellar grackle

I mean look at the sheen on those feathers, they are obviously a grackle Instagram influencer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

nut posted:

how does yob feel about common grackles or at least this one that hung out outside my window

a noble fellow, if i do say so myself