Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Animal-Mother posted:

I wish all the decent people could flee. Take asylum somewhere.

rather than flee what if we *censored* all the nazis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Alan Smithee posted:

"sir you need a mask to enter the premises"

*teleports behind you*

"NANI-

Keeping safe from covid by slicing the virus in half with my Hanzo steel

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Animal-Mother posted:

I wish all the decent people could flee. Take asylum somewhere.

Decent people fight back

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Relevant Tangent posted:

rather than flee what if we *censored* all the nazis?

:hmmyes:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Don't gently caress nazis

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana
but

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
There are legitimate reasons to protest against the government right now. Such as showering trillions on corporations while giving a pittance to regular people. Giving favors to political donors to classify their businesses as “essential” at the expense of their employees. Not covering rent/utilities/healthcare. Nope. Just a bunch of antivaxxer neonazi chuckleheads yelling about muh freedom and that it’s a fake virus made up by the media.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I remember those DVDs being in the bargain bins of Anttila pretty much until they went out of business.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

is that a T34 dressed as a panzer

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/AntifaGarfield/status/1260006322206113794?s=20

jesus christ

DOWN BY THE RIVER

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
What a nerd.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Is that a Horde emblem? Did they add a Slav race or smtg?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That house is definitely a mom and dad’s house situation. How would it feel to have that for a son? If he couldn’t pay rent, I’d at least make him shave.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

probably, blizzard's gotta be running low on real world cultures to make into evil monsters

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol that bedroom tells me he still lives with his parents

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

That house is definitely a mom and dad’s house situation. How would it feel to have that for a son? If he couldn’t pay rent, I’d at least make him shave.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Lmao that dude wished a friend of mine happy birthday in 2011

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Love too be from Long Island

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Imagine having that beard and firmly believing you had superior genes.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

Lmao that dude wished a friend of mine happy birthday in 2011

Brace your friend to find out hilarious details about his pathetic life.

LonsomeSon posted:

Imagine having that beard and firmly believing you had superior genes.

That motherfucker definitely cranks it to the idea of being some sort of viking.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Might've been posted up thread, but here's an article about a chud that got smoked by cops.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-lockdown-boogaloo-protesters-now-have-a-21-year-old-martyr-in-duncan-lemp

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Alan Smithee posted:

That happened in a lot of movies from that era. It was relatively easy to get Soviet surplus for filming and most people couldn't tell the difference, didn't care, or both.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Might've been posted up thread, but here's an article about a chud that got smoked by cops.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/anti-lockdown-boogaloo-protesters-now-have-a-21-year-old-martyr-in-duncan-lemp

gently caress this guy, but it sounds like a bullshit cop murder.

If it turns the boogaloo fash against cops and results in a bunch of crazies shooting up police stations then I'm ok with it.

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Yeah I'd rather see cops murdering dangerous racists than, like, a person.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Race Realists posted:

https://twitter.com/ChateauEmissary/status/823768306142167040

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823707950632079360

https://twitter.com/sbpdl/status/823697302971908096

this guy named himself after the main character in the Death Wish films (a series of 80's Action B-Movies), and has made several books off of poorly researched Crime Statistics for several years, detailing what he calls the collapse of "White Civilization"

im going to start posting some poo poo

GET READY :getin:
UPDATE: the StuffBlackPeopleDontLike child is back on Twitter. he just changed his name

Report please

https://twitter.com/BWLH_/status/1259966893936513027

I do not understand this imbeciles obsession with Patrick swazye

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

Love too be from Long Island

dats STRONG ISLAND ta you buddy

Lake Grove is a couple towns over from me, so this guy might have been the character who put up a handful of Patriot Front posters downtown a year or two ago.

There was also this one time a dude on the other side of the island tried to open a record store pop-up that almost exclusively stocked NSBM.

We're not lousy with Nazis, but you'll find them if you know where to look.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
So uhh, I don't know if this has been posted here before but a friend of mine just showed me CoalFax, which is a database of women who are 'race traitors'. I think this is an appropriate place for it but apologies if I'm wrong. Be warned, the site is up there with the most monstrous things I've ever seen on the internet. Everything about it is just so vile.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."

Alan Smithee posted:

Nah its a M-48 I think. A lot of films of that era used American 1960s tanks as stand-ins for Allied and Nazi tanks, watch Battle of the Bulge and its American tanks on both sides.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

LonsomeSon posted:

Yeah I'd rather see cops murdering dangerous racists than, like, a person.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
In BPP news, armed panthers invade the lawn of the guy who murdered Ahmaud Arbery.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303973/Cops-review-new-video-man-appears-Ahmaud-Arbery-minutes-killing.html

Southpaugh posted:

Hes a racist bro.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It's the second or third-oldest nazi trick in the book to deflect from their deadly serious claims by saying "it's just a joke, bro!" or "that's satire." It's that famous Sartre quote, pretty much. The whole point of the Klu Klux Klan was to create something so absurd that it seemed like it couldn't possibly be serious while doing the deadly serious work of genocide, including bad disguises that did nothing to actually disguise who the people were. It's a tradition proudly carried on by the performed patheticness of the proud boys and the jokey boogaloo/big igloo/big luau stuff.

One of those nazis who was big around the time of Charlottesville wrote out a whole long post about how to use irony and joking to deflect criticism and get people into the pipeline with fun memes. It's basically the nazis' whole long game in getting involved in 4chan as a recruiting ground in the first place.

I know him from my anti-racist heathenry festival scene, where we've hung at IRL and he genuinely seems to enjoy hanging out with black and brown people, so I doubt it - but he seems like a less than bright bulb, so he might just go along with whoever he is hanging out with at the time.

Tias has issued a correction as of 15:10 on May 12, 2020

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

thats the alliance symbol, the side that had deleted black people

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Fried Watermelon posted:

its both merged together.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Tias posted:

In BPP news, armed panthers invade the lawn of the guy who murdered Ahmaud Arbery.
Ron Paul it's happening gif

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fried Watermelon posted:

lol what? I never played wow, are you saying they used to have black characters in the Alliance and then got rid of them at some point?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lol what? I never played wow, are you saying they used to have black characters in the Alliance and then got rid of them at some point?

When they redid the graphical models the darkest skin tone you could pick on a human changed from 'black' to 'sort of tan'. It was real dumb.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I'm confused about that, as I remember there being black human character options last time I played and I thought they were there from the start. I played almost entirely Horde though, so don't take what I'm saying as authoritative.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Holy poo poo bro, you can't be apart of both the Alliance and Horde that's heresy

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Also lol at a nazi wearing a Black Flag shirt. Is calling yourself a van dweller some nazi thing? It’s less shameful than living in your former room at mom and dad’s.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I assumed it was a reference to Rollins' Get in the Van, but it's equally likely that he lives in a van down by the river.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

Prism posted:

When they redid the graphical models the darkest skin tone you could pick on a human changed from 'black' to 'sort of tan'. It was real dumb.

I’m also in the “I think I remember being able to make very dark-skinned Humans in WoW at some point after this but didn’t really check on it when this is described as happening, did they wind up fixing it or am I high and/or clueless?” crowd.