Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Just got a reddit post i made about meat shortages impacting louisiana restaurants removed for being "low quality information." Take a look at the mod who did it:

Basically 100% spooks running the show

now you'll have plenty of time to look at reddit

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
i'm blocking that person on twitter i'm so mad

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Fake! gently caress you!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

she should be arrested this is like shouting fire in a crowded theater

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ShutteredIn posted:

drat, piss

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/JenaFriedman/status/1260007829978529792
https://twitter.com/JenaFriedman/status/1260009532752723968
lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ShutteredIn posted:

lmao

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
May 11th Cum. Deaths Update

C-SPAM University Model vs Epidemiologists:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM

Notorious R.I.M. has issued a correction as of 02:07 on May 12, 2020

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Remember when our president wasn't a loving Racist child https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-press-conference-today-coronavirus-white-house-live-a9509476.html

quote:

The fireworks ended an otherwise surprisingly subdued presidential news conference in the White House Rose Garden and began when CBS News reporter Weijia Jiang pressed Mr Trump on why he seems, at times, to view the Covid-19 pandemic as a “global race” on matters like countries’ death tolls and tests distributed. After not answering the question directly, he advised her to “go ask China” the same question. When he attempted to call on another reporter, Ms Jiang lowered her protective facemask and asked if there was a reason he was asking her – Ms Jiang is of Asian descent. The president did not address the premise of that question, either, other than to say he was instructing all reporters to press China on the virus originating there.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

DIE

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1260007579230535680

LET'S A-GO!!!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

ShutteredIn posted:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
yeah that lady pwnd every lib and leftist on the internet but in all seriousness why hasnt a single politician died from this? like bolsonaro got his lungs fuckin perforated during that failed assassination and had pneumonia and he still made it

i know wealth and access and stuff but even on a ventilator your odds are pretty poo poo if youre at risk

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

cargo cult posted:

yeah that lady pwnd every lib and leftist on the internet but in all seriousness why hasnt a single politician died from this? like bolsonaro got his lungs fuckin perforated during that failed assassination and had pneumonia and he still made it

i know wealth and access and stuff but even on a ventilator your odds are pretty poo poo if youre at risk

bc nothing good can ever happen

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

well that was an emotional rollercoaster

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

cargo cult posted:

some iranian politicians did die. most politicians haven't had it yet. boris johnson almost died.

we don't know if bolso's had it. maybe he got lucky and got an asymptomatic case.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

fermun posted:

i had something similar outside last night, but the cars with sirens didn't show up until some cool stuff happened.
https://twitter.com/fermunation/status/1259756152285356032

for some reason this makes me miss living in a city

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

fermun posted:

she gets people with one of these jokes like every other week

Thats not getting people, thats just using a blue checkmark to be a dick. But in a different way than most other blue checkmarks in fact nevermind

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

fermun posted:

i had something similar outside last night, but the cars with sirens didn't show up until some cool stuff happened.
https://twitter.com/fermunation/status/1259756152285356032

okay that's neat

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Nice.
https://twitter.com/RonaldKlain/status/1260015062271455233

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
people have been spinning out in the various parking lots in ATL oh and under the over pass where the planes land on the 285 beltloop

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

people have been spinning out in the various parking lots in ATL oh and under the over pass where the planes land on the 285 beltloop

hell yeah

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Yeah I really want the Trump admin to use a monitoring system

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Like imagine thinking Trump will read anything you give to him lmao

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

fermun posted:

she gets people with one of these jokes like every other week

that's not a joke though. it's posting fake news people want to see for engagement

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Iron Crowned posted:

Just go grocery shopping yourself, dumbasses. Every time you use a store pick up app, you're just forcing some poor undermployed person to spend hours doing it for you, increasing their chances of getting sick, and increasing the profits of some venture capitalists

As everyone else has pointed out this is a weird dumb take. The grocery store employees are already in the store whether I go inside or not, why would it increase their chances of getting sick if there are less people in the store? I place an order, the store employee picks and bags my groceries, then loads them into the trunk of my car, we at no point breathe the same air. How is it less dangerous for the employees for me to go into their store and breathe all over their store?

brugroffil posted:

We've gotten some dumb substitutions on our Walmart curbside pickups (sage isn't a substitute for oregano wtf) and some fresh fruit or vegetables we probably wouldn't have picked. I'd prefer for things to be back to normal but they aren't and won't be so I'll deal with these minor inconveniences.

Unfortunately there are a lot of dumb babies out there that can't, so BACK TO WORK

I’ve had good luck with Hyvee substitutions and they let you leave a note on every sub so you can tell them “just any type of onion”. The weirdest one I’ve had is I ordered some expensive sausages but they ran out of them and substituted the cost of the item in hot dogs so instead of 6 fancy sausages I ended up with 20 Jumbo Jumbo Franks.

mastershakeman posted:

Like half of our society believes shopping is entertainment, they love wandering up and down aisles browsing to see new items they've never heard of, and love unorganized places like tj Maxx or thrift stores where they handle everything

Aw man, I love thrift stores, not so much I want to die but they are fun .

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Agree with Mitch McConnell that Obama definitely didn’t have a game plan for this. The fact that the Obama administration gave the Trump administration things to read suggests they had no idea what we were in for.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
well costco’s out of loving chicken. let’s see if we can get some ground bison

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I regret to inform you....Bryan Adam sucks

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Koirhor posted:

keep loving that ground bison

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

How is Bryan Adams still getting gigs

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Koirhor posted:

i've never had loving chicken before. Is it like regular chicken?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I had the cops and fire department go by my house like this last week. A neighbor is friends with the local cops I guess, and got them to pull around for his kids birthday. I thought it was a nice socially distanced celebration for the kid at first. Then I realized a bunch of people were in the yard and not social distancing but since they were all white the cops didn't care.

Amerikkka is screwed

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

How is Bryan Adams still getting gigs

Nice av

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
is Bryan Adams the one who sang that Kevin Costner Robin Hood theme song

obviously super relevant I guess

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I regret to inform you....Bryan Adam sucks

:canada: We loving told you so.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Nude Hoxha Cameo posted:

Fortunately one doesn't need, Southeast Louisiana, to enter into crowded stores to have mixed drinks and daquiris vended; in their astonishing foresight and dedication to safety, they have for many years now permitted drive through options.

One of the lone positives of this pandemic is that I can now get drive thru booze and delivery margaritas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

yeah I have legit never heard of bryan adams before. also I didn’t know who jack johnson was until I was at bonnaroo one year and he filled in for mumford and sons