Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
yeah. higher revenue off product sales but AWS has such good margins that their operating income mostly comes from that sector now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I guess i'm not convinced the billionaires want us to return to work - they don't really give a poo poo, a new great depression and no vaccine just means they get to buy up assets cheap and engage in some disaster capitalism. It's the ski-doo dealer owner-class that want everyone to start working again

mystes
May 31, 2006

Nah, rich people enjoy making everyone come into work and the risk of people getting infected just makes that more fun.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao this is the 30th minute into the zombie movie where you find out the Virus has Mutated

mystes
May 31, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmao this is the 30th minute into the zombie movie where you find out the Virus has Mutated
On the plus side, brains will still be widely available during the meat shortage

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mystes posted:

On the plus side, brains will still be widely available during the meat shortage

In America? Pfffhahaha

mystes
May 31, 2006

Sure, as long as you prefer smooth, rather thank chunky.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

nature is healing

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

A bizarre incident occurred in the streets of a country called the United States of America.

It was later revealed that the terrible disaster had been caused by the rona: basically the flu, bro, created by the international enterprise GYNA, for use in bio-weapon experiments.

The White House's special T.R.U.M.P. unit immediately began an investigation in the affair.

The case was apparently closed thanks to the efforts of T.R.U.M.P. members Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

But GYNA's experiments were far from finished.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

It would be the best thing to happen to him. gently caress having allegiance to this demonic nation. No matter what happens millions of Republicans will forever curse his name, and some Q truther is bound to shoot at him eventually. I think Italy offered him citizenship he should jump this sinking ship.

(I think...) Australia offered to have him come over to help them? Kind of hoping California offers him a position.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

About two months ago.....there was this incident....involving the rona....located in the bible belt of this nation

Trump and the other T.R.U.M.P. members revealed that GYNA was behind everything

They risked their lives to reveal the truth but the libs didn't believe them

Not long after that....all this...started to make America great again.....

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Trump Jr!

It's good to see you're still among the living. But it looks like we won't find any more horses here *hands over Pence's journal*

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

err posted:

nature is healing

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1260062415951204352?s=20

Dancer
May 23, 2011

fosborb posted:

here you are, friend. deaths on sundays expressed as 9/11s

What a perfectly normal English language sentence

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

thats kinda lovely

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

fosborb posted:

here you are, friend. deaths on sundays expressed as 9/11s

proof that we are recovering

OPEN THE ECOBOMY

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Likely a repost, but I don't curr...

https://twitter.com/NPRinskeep/status/1259828969085513729

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

What a ruff way to go

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

(I think...) Australia offered to have him come over to help them? Kind of hoping California offers him a position.

trump doesnt need any doctors working for him, he's trying to run a business, not a federal government

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Yeah it's really good.

gently caress Matt Gatez. gently caress Florida.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

so we're still at like a R0 of 5+ right?

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

incoherent posted:

so we're still at like a R0 of 5+ right?

R(0) is probs about 5.7 yeah
R(t) is the current infection rate and its probs somewhere between 0.8 and 2 depending on where in the US you are

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Was the whole pack wearing red sneakers?

Is this a racism thing like hoodies or whatever?

Sous Videodrome
Apr 9, 2020

whats trumpin

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

imo the deaths are already being under reported hard. just a feeling though

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

physician, heal thyself

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

A complete disregard for the value of life comes at you fast

Patient Zero Cool
Apr 24, 2020

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1260051164206333954

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Noice, Aussie fascist Josh Frydenberg might have the roni

"The Federal Treasurer Josh Frydenberg is getting tested for COVID-19 following a coughing fit in the House of Representatives chamber today.

Mr Frydenberg says he believes it was just a dry cough but is now getting a test out of an abundance of caution.

He has left Parliament House and will self-isolate until he gets his test results."

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Google Butt posted:

elon warrior has logged on

This is the guy I'm offending every time I call Lonnie Slavemoney a douchenozzle?

:hmbol:

snoo posted:

can i have one

oh, for sure

AHA BUT NOW I CAN CHARGE YOU 2K MONIES TO PROCESS YOUR TEST GIMME YOUR TRUMPBUX THIS IS A STICKUPYOURNOSE

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Aw man, I love thrift stores, not so much I want to die but they are fun .

:same:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Noice, Aussie fascist Josh Frydenberg might have the roni

"The Federal Treasurer Josh Frydenberg is getting tested for COVID-19 following a coughing fit in the House of Representatives chamber today.

Mr Frydenberg says he believes it was just a dry cough but is now getting a test out of an abundance of caution.

He has left Parliament House and will self-isolate until he gets his test results."

Don't get your hopes up. It was his first time public speaking at length in a while and was likely just caused by that.

In the off chance he does have it though I will drink to his ill health.

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica

eric ciaramella posted:

r.i.p. to Trousdale county tennessee. new cases last 7 days, 1233. population as of 2010, 7800.

To clarify on the Tennessee county -- that's because 1.2k inmates tested positive.

https://www.ihoneida.com/2020/05/10/most-morgan-county-prison-inmates-test-negative-for-coronavirus/

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

My dad just woke up with a stuffy nose to take a mucinex and I am paranoid. :ohdear:

I NEED MY DAD ALIVE

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/davidmirandario/status/1258779867400806401

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
i am a climate scientologist &if xenu doesnt get his lazy rear end out of that volcano & fix this mess i am about to start suspeting tom cruise actually had no idea whats in store for my mortal soul

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Has anyone gotten any dental work done during this outbreak? I've got an appointment to get a couple large cavities taken care of this week and it feels like an insanely dangerous place to be. I really don't want to do it now, but I don't want to lose my back molars either. :(

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Coronavirus maybe kills people but it also prevents suicide and auto accidents. Start talking about both sides of the virus.

donno about suicide rates, but accidents have remained about the same because people are driving like maniacs on the empty roads

Zberan Madowinty posted:

Plasma and prayer - Jones is one of just 33 Norton Healthcare patients in the last month to receive experimental convalescent plasma under an expanded clinical trial led by the Mayo Clinic.

Patients who have recovered from COVID-19 and test positive for antibodies that attack the virus are giving plasma to treat other patients.

When doctors and nurses were desperate to try to bring Jones back to health, the 24-year-old patient said "the Lord wrapped his arms around me."

"I'd say it's about 70% the plasma," she said, and the rest was prayers and divine intervention.

I also though plasma would be a good treatment (if impractical large scale), turns out that plasma is full of clotting factors, which are best buddies with Coronachan

noice

realgoodcovidtracker.com

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

cargo cult posted:

yeah that lady pwnd every lib and leftist on the internet but in all seriousness why hasnt a single politician died from this? like bolsonaro got his lungs fuckin perforated during that failed assassination and had pneumonia and he still made it

i know wealth and access and stuff but even on a ventilator your odds are pretty poo poo if youre at risk

deleted her tweets lmao but only a small % of people who contract the virus end up on a ventilator, and the political class itself is very tiny compared to the regular schmuck populaton \(_o)/

statistically we're owed a few scalps out of the 537 individuals that make up the Legislative+Executive elected body that's like 537 skill checks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Has anyone gotten any dental work done during this outbreak? I've got an appointment to get a couple large cavities taken care of this week and it feels like an insanely dangerous place to be. I really don't want to do it now, but I don't want to lose my back molars either. :(

No but unless you have comorbidities or someone you live with does I would prioritize your actual immediate health needs over the possibility of catching the roni.