Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Romes128 posted:

Remember he did this to a black woman reporter who asked him a question about the congressional black caucus and he asked if they’re friends of hers.

And I bet people would call him racist over that, too

I don't know what people want out of our large wet president, don't all minorities know everyone else of their species?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Lloyd
Sep 2, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

Wasn’t there a nasty woman bleeding from her face thing Too. It’s a repeat adjective

I think that was Megyn Kelly. And she wasn't just bleeding from her face, "she had blood coming out of her wherever," as I remember.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Yeah, even though he’s not known for answering questions coherently, the fact that bringing up China makes absolutely NO loving sense as a response to “why are you letting people die” kinda indicates he just saw who asked it and he instinctively pivoted to getting mad at the dirty Asians.

At least someone apparently managed to convince him to stop calling it the “Chinese Virus” since it made his racism a little too obvious.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

zenguitarman posted:

lol htf was that not racist

"Why are you touting testing when people are dying?"

"Why don't you ask CHINA"

E: sorry, i totally misread this post. it’s been a long day.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 12, 2020

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

(at the Whitehouse press conference)

"Suck it, Chinaman" *starts doing dx crotch chops*

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mulaney Power Move posted:

The fact that he never started doing that after he was on WWE for a little while and helped shave Vince McMahon's head shocks me

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Uncle Lloyd posted:

I think that was Megyn Kelly. And she wasn't just bleeding from her face, "she had blood coming out of her wherever," as I remember.

Nope, this was yet a third bleeding woman that has crossed Trump's path. It was Mika Brzezinski and where the famous "I said NO" came from.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

Wasn’t there a nasty woman bleeding from her face thing Too. It’s a repeat adjective

Yeah, I made this for a photoshop thread here a few years ago because he called Hillary a nasty woman when they were campaigning:

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
I noticed a ton of RVs on the road today, heading north (out of the city centers). Then I drove by a field where LITERALLY hundreds of tents and RVs were set up right next to eachother. loving tree planters. Only a handful of them are locals too, they come from all over the province. So much for our little town being Corona free.

I didn't think this is what they loving meant by "gradually easing restrictions."

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
it's very cool that we are out of glass

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 04:20 on May 12, 2020

naem
May 29, 2011

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mulaney Power Move posted:

A representative for the Chinese government seemed to indicate that they would, quote, "Choppy choppy your [sic] pee pee."

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Alan Smithee posted:

We can definitely solve this coronavirus problem AND make a shitload of glass all around the world right now!

Shame about the end of human civilization as we know it though.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Alan Smithee posted:

I mean, Toledo's not doing much these days.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Zzulu posted:

I for once booked a flight really early this year, to America from Sweden in July, and like a month later the Corona crisis hit and then America went into quarantine

I really hope I can get my money back D:

It was not a cheap trip D:

yah you'd hate to be in a country ignoring social distancing

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

is scab ceo a thing

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I hope he's treated as well as your average Oakland resident.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Lol at anyone that still listens to Grimes at this point. There are so many non-trash options.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

What the gently caress is he doing at his tesla plant, he just had a kid.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Bleusilences posted:

Musk is thinking of his kid as a Laika, we're hoping he's more of a Bolik.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bleusilences posted:

is a man not entitled

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

is a man not entitled

*Musk walks atound the assembly line, licking the brows of his workers*

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

davidspackage posted:

*Musk walks atound the assembly line, licking the brows of his workers*

God I feel like this is something he has actually done before.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
"Ah want to taste your switt"

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Did they arrest Elon?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

*cough cough* grimes? pfft. gimme something with some soul, like crazytown.

uhhh yeah, 7 corndogs please, extra may- *perishes to cardiac arrest*

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

everybody has learnt now. get it before it can be stolen by the feds and sold back to you at inflated prices by trump cronies.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Oh no, everything is fastly becoming bad. This is irritating because my timeline for going outside frequently is ‘approximately 2 weeks after everyone nearby stops being retarded’ and all I want is for that timer to be able to start already.

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

I'll show myself out

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Its baffling how one country goes completely batshit insane while others handle the very same thing with common sense.
What is it that sets us worlds apart in this matter?
Im genuinly curious.

I dont mean "lol stupid muricans", i really cant put my finger on how different this is being handled by the same species only separated by geography.
Not a single soul in central europe would even think to reopen an industrial complex to spite the government, of walk into parliament armed to the teeth, or doing pushups.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
As the dreams of Americans wither and die on the vine, they cling ever more to their identifying markers. We have a longstanding tradition of "you can't tell me what to do". What you are seeing is that. En masse.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

phasmid posted:

As the dreams of Americans wither and die on the vine, they cling ever more to their identifying markers. We have a longstanding tradition of "you can't tell me what to do". What you are seeing is that. En masse.

That and anti-intellectualism that makes many Americans (especially among evangelicals) viscerally distrust science and media, and make them gobble any conspiracy theory thrown at them by Russia and China.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
E: nah

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
Americans value the strong individual and also loving over other people.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

That and anti-intellectualism that makes many Americans (especially among evangelicals) viscerally distrust science and media, and make them gobble any conspiracy theory thrown at them by Russia and China.

It's only now that I'm older that the scientific method is such a lifesaver. Didn't have much use for algebra but holy poo poo knowing the difference between a theory and a hypothesis is something every public official should have to know. A lot of people have completely checked out and it's going to be a terrible blow that wakes them up.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Its baffling how one country goes completely batshit insane while others handle the very same thing with common sense.
What is it that sets us worlds apart in this matter?
Im genuinly curious.

I dont mean "lol stupid muricans", i really cant put my finger on how different this is being handled by the same species only separated by geography.
Not a single soul in central europe would even think to reopen an industrial complex to spite the government, of walk into parliament armed to the teeth, or doing pushups.

Well we didn't even close gyms here so Gymbros have nothing to demonstrate about

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont think americans should be allowed into my canada until you figure it out

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 10:35 on May 12, 2020

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Shaocaholica posted:

Please don’t show this thread to anyone.

Except the room is stuffed full of Nurge posts and arguments about injecting UV light into people's lungs

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The problem is everyone thinks they're the smarter one who can read between the lines and figure it out and it doesn't help when you have a history of real intellectuals and academics who have made rational arguments as to why science in general and medicine in particular cant always be trusted.

That and a fancy documentary or website makes a more persuasive argument than a peer reviewed journal article any day.

Anyway I was brainwashed by college so I can't be trusted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So there are some streets in my town with the word "Corona" in them becuase of the Spanish term. I wonder how hard it will be to sell houses on those streets. Live here and get corona!!