Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Line Feed posted:

gently caress yeah, I'll fight for the Republic of Wawa. Never seen a Wegmans tho lmao

Many people fight for a god they haven’t personally seen.

wawa fights for all

Wegmans prays for all.

you shop for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

firefighters may be fatter than cops on average but they are definitely unbelievably fat

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I've been thinking about this long and hard and decided that Colorado will group up with New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana. Nobody else is allowed in sorry.

We will be pretty chill but the one litmus test is that if you are from Arizona you will be immediately executed.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PawParole posted:

wawa fights for all

Wegmans prays for all.

you shop for all.

sheetz free state delenda est

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I will be abandoning my beloved minnesota to parachute supplies into the sheetz free state

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
sheetz free state will force you to recognize us

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

PawParole posted:

Their Italian hoagies will make believers of you all. Join us, it's bliss.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Line Feed posted:

gently caress yeah, I'll fight for the Republic of Wawa. Never seen a Wegmans tho lmao

We be great as part of the Publix coalition invasion of Texas, all the Heb! stores will get burned down and replaced by Publix.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

This is the only balk map where I would consider fighting for the south. I miss publix fried chicken

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

Blockade posted:

This is the only balk map where I would consider fighting for the south. I miss publix fried chicken

North Carolina would not agree to a Publix based government. We are a Harris Teeter based economy.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

i dont foresee virginia going with the publix either, they’ve got food lions and farm freshes to stan for

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The unlawful occupation of the rightful Giant Eagle lands of cleveland and pittsburgh by the imperialists in cincinnatti and rochester will be righted by the unstoppable power of the shoppers army

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Thump! posted:

i dont foresee virginia going with the publix either, they’ve got food lions and farm freshes to stan for

I can't imagine stanning for Food Lion. Pretty mediocre chain. It'd be like supporting Food Maxx or Harvey's.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DrSunshine posted:

What happens to Hawaii? I think that if balk happens the WSP will need to draw Hawaii into its union or sphere of influence. Losing a toehold on Hawaii means losing a vital "natural aircraft carrier" for exerting control over the Pacific. At the very least, the WSP will have to try extremely hard not to let Hawaii go loyalist lest there be a Federal (or whatever other union) friendly bastion from which to project power.

Hawaii would go with WSA since the largest population of those with Hawaiian ancestry outside of Hawaii lives in CA, plus all the rich fucks on the west coast keep homes there they'd want to keep

also between Hawaii and CA you have basically all the naval bases on the west coast locked up

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

chairface posted:

I can't imagine stanning for Food Lion. Pretty mediocre chain. It'd be like supporting Food Maxx or Harvey's.

Virginians outside of NoVa are people of the soil :shrug:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

The unlawful occupation of the rightful Giant Eagle lands of cleveland and pittsburgh by the imperialists in cincinnatti and rochester will be righted by the unstoppable power of the shoppers army

the weis republic will grow from the ashes

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
THE PIGGLY WIGGLY WILL RISE AGAIN :argh:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Peanut President posted:

THE PIGGLY WIGGLY WILL RISE AGAIN :argh:

this works so much better when you imagine jimmy carter saying it

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I've never seen a Kroger but MO does have plenty of Hy Vees, fake map.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pryor on Fire posted:

I've been thinking about this long and hard and decided that Colorado will group up with New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana. Nobody else is allowed in sorry.

We will be pretty chill but the one litmus test is that if you are from Arizona a person who chose to move to Arizona at some point you will be immediately executed.

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I would take up arms to free Fred Meyer from the grip of Kroger.

Also to keep Trader Joe's.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Failson posted:

I would take up arms to free Fred Meyer from the grip of Kroger.

Also to keep Trader Joe's.

There can be only one Frederick Meijer, however the midwest stands with you.

For now.

(Anyone get a screenshot of the tweet? Because it is gone now)

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

explain

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

trader joes should just sell their desserts and frozen poo poo in other stores and stop pretending they are a supermarket

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

people born in arizona aren't necessarily bad. the idiot right wing mid-westerners who move in are a different story

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

northeast ohio will immediately devolve into fiefdoms pledging fealty to one of heinen's, dave's, marc's, or giant eagle

what i'm saying is the sheetz free state needs to annex us immediately before we are crushed under the boot of kroger

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

pancake rabbit posted:

northeast ohio will immediately devolve into fiefdoms pledging fealty to one of heinen's, dave's, marc's, or giant eagle

what i'm saying is the sheetz free state needs to annex us immediately before we are crushed under the boot of kroger

I will pledge my loyalty to the Aldi Anarchists

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Iron Crowned posted:

I will pledge my loyalty to the Aldi Anarchists

We will bring our own weapons - and have the most beans and rice! Finally - a war I can get behind.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

tiberion02 posted:

We will bring our own weapons - and have the most beans and rice! Finally - a war I can get behind.

Gerrity's, Price Chopper and the ShopRite alliance are going to be the luxembourgs of the new balk.

solidarityforever
May 11, 2020

I will never jeopardize the beans
Soon, the grocer unions will rise

Only registered members can see post attachments!

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

solidarityforever posted:

The gently caress is Wawa-Wegmans? Eastern New England won't join this. This is Market Basket territory.

Edit: Maine split from that split and just be Hannaford's.

OhFunny has issued a correction as of 03:08 on May 13, 2020

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

I've never seen a Kroger but MO does have plenty of Hy Vees, fake map.

only in the 573 and 816 area codes (and maybe the 660, but i've hardly spent much time up there). 636/314 are members of the Greater Schnucks/Dierbergs Co-Prosperity Sphere with the Metro East, and the less said about the 417 the better.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

solidarityforever posted:

every time i see these balk maps that leave the states in tact............ just not gonna happen, like east/west washington and oregon will split from each other

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
The sun never sets on the Kroger empire:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

hell yeah

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1260384466184388609

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

every time i see these balk maps that leave the states in tact............ just not gonna happen, like east/west washington and oregon will split from each other

Eastern washington will try and western washington will go "actually we rather like eating food and there's like, none of you to stop us, no you aren't."

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Spergin Morlock posted:

people born in arizona aren't necessarily bad. the idiot right wing mid-westerners who move in are a different story

alot of people from cali move to phoenix for the cheap housing

idiot chuds are universally bad

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Where does SafeWay fit into all this? Are they just an insurgent organization across the West Coast?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I will serve in the Publix Grand Army as long as my rations are publix subs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003

Thump! posted:

Where does SafeWay fit into all this? Are they just an insurgent organization across the West Coast?

Safeway is owned by Cerberus Capital / The Mercers, so probably it's own archipelago of slave plantations