Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
dengue kills too :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Flesh Forge posted:

dengue kills too :(

I've had dengue. It sucks. Would not recommend.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheAmishDude/status/1260052372656701442?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

one of the first victims in Thailand died simultaneously of dengue and COVID, a fate that is so unpleasant that I can't even imagine it

Zberan Madowinty
Dec 7, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well my temp is 99.3 and my throat is dry as hell. No coughing yet but I feel like the back of my left lung hurts a little when I breathe deep.

I'll update if I die. Reopening iowa and making my wife go back to work may have killed me. gently caress you govdr or Reynolds, gently caress you Trump, death to America. Put it on my tombstone.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
Oh, the link to the XML version that I can't get to display right is still good, thanks Congress.

http://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20200511/BILLS-116hr6800ih.xml

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if masks from Wuhan are so dangerous then why is Kushner seizing supplies for a patronage scheme? wrap it up trumpailures :smaug:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zberan Madowinty posted:

Well my temp is 99.3 and my throat is dry as hell. No coughing yet but I feel like the back of my left lung hurts a little when I breathe deep.

I'll update if I die. Reopening iowa and making my wife go back to work may have killed me. gently caress you govdr or Reynolds, gently caress you Trump, death to America. Put it on my tombstone.

sorry comrade but number must go up

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

galenanorth posted:

says Politico after the Democrats precompromised down from Pelosi "considering" $2,000 monthly

Pelosi sucks bigtime

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Zberan Madowinty posted:

this sucks

i dont think a single goon (is known to have) died from it yet, keep that trend up please

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 18:41 on May 12, 2020

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/SanCadilla/status/1260254118599327744

I can't stop watching this gentleman's rain/beer dance and my husband is going to get suspicious in a few hours

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches
so raw XML is not exactly easy to parse quickly but at first glance there's some big items in here.

quote:

Effective on the date of the enactment of this section, until the end of September 2021, the Secretary of the Treasury shall, for each borrower of a private education loan, pay the total amount due for such month on the loan, based on the payment plan selected by the borrower or the borrower’s loan status.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

gradenko_2000 posted:

I've had dengue. It sucks. Would not recommend.

how are your balls?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

MorrisBae posted:

$100/month

Wow, thanks Nancy!

what??? what the gently caress is going on guys

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol that person was named Belly

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
boy doctors and nurses sure are heroes. i mean, sure they did tell me and my health problems to go gently caress myself when i didn't have insurance, and they're getting paid insanely well to treat covid poo poo, but now they're heroes (?) i guess

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

eviltastic posted:

Oh, the link to the XML version that I can't get to display right is still good, thanks Congress.

http://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20200511/BILLS-116hr6800ih.xml

doesnt download anything for me. nevermind just lovely server.

blandular
Aug 22, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

Helping
Everyone
Realize
Obama
Enabled
Surveillance

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

eviltastic posted:

"based on loan status"

100% certain the loans i defaulted out of the gate will be erased by this. excellent

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Radirot posted:

what??? what the gently caress is going on guys

The Democrats released a 1800-page draft of the HEROES bill and then took it before anyone could save the PDF, but the XML version and the 90-page summary is still out there.

Radirot posted:

doesnt download anything for me.

Press Ctrl+U to see the source code if you're on a laptop or desktop

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Radirot posted:

doesnt download anything for me.

right click, save as, open in notepad++ or something. I couldn't get it to display right in a browser.

e: or yeah just view source, duh.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Dengue hosed me up when I was a kid. To this day its probably the worst thing I've caught. Was perfectly fine one morning, got up from the sofa after watching tv and immediately got knocked on my rear end, the world spinning. Then I started puking everything I had in my stomach.

They told me it was dengue, took me to a doctor to put a saline bag on on me cause I was dehydrated, told the doctor to go gently caress himself, I can hydrate myself. Mom bought a bunch of gatorades and pedialyte and I chugged them and tried my best to keep it in me. By the end of it I had lost like 20 pounds which is a lot when you are like 9.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Zberan Madowinty posted:

:(

Don't die but if you do let me know if heaven's a half pipe. Here's a link to COPD breathing exercises that my doctor told me to do and that she's had her roni patients do (that I've been meaning to link) I do them alone because I think Iook stupid doing them but they really help

https://www.lung.org/lung-health-diseases/wellness/breathing-exercises

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Google Butt posted:

give me the loving money dude

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Bernie Panders posted:

boy doctors and nurses sure are heroes. i mean, sure they did tell me and my health problems to go gently caress myself when i didn't have insurance, and they're getting paid insanely well to treat covid poo poo, but now they're heroes (?) i guess

'hero' is a used by cunning ppeople

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

seconding the real utility of this its actually a thing

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Impkins Patootie posted:

'hero' is a used by cunning ppeople

heroes are people that die to avoid inconveniencing the rich

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Wedge Regret

MadJackal posted:

I MISS HAIRCUTS, BOOBS AND DINE-IN RESTAURANTS

*Busts into thread*

AND TWINS

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
The pdf saved to my phone when I clicked the link right after it was posted. Where should I drop it?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

galenanorth posted:

The Democrats released a 1800-page draft of the HEROES bill and then took it before anyone could save the PDF, but the XML version and the 90-page summary is still out there.

Press Ctrl+U to see the source code if you're on a laptop or desktop

Thanks! I put it in html to make it a little more readable.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

eviltastic posted:

so raw XML is not exactly easy to parse quickly but at first glance there's some big items in here.

My payment plan is tied to my income which given that I'm unemployed effectively means no payment each month until I get a job so unless I'm misreading this it probably won't give me anything

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

The pdf saved to my phone when I clicked the link right after it was posted. Where should I drop it?

Archive.org

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

right onto my balls

you could put it on mega.nz lol (i wouldnt though)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
Wedge Regret
In the toilet, aint never gonna see the light of day again.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pryor on Fire posted:

It's still true? The time for worrying in your basement is over, and it's probably a good time for everyone to reevaluate their media/internet consumption trends in light of new evidence.

I was told there would be a billion dead people in Georgia by Monday, seems like that didn't happen?

Wait a second, the top news story out of Georgia is currently Abrams endorsing Biden? Huh? How is anyone even still alive down there?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

important thread notice in this probation

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

MadJackal posted:

I MISS HAIRCUTS, BOOBS AND DINE-IN RESTAURANTS

get your own boobs

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Google Drive and try sending it to reporters

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

I'm an idiot but where to submit?

Is gofile.io legit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

BattleMaster posted:

is this "modern medicine saves lives, good" or "modern medicine prevents people from going to heaven when it's their time, bad"

i think its doctors clean ceiling with albino eunuch