Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

how can you be horny for something that's not hot

i've sniped worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please don't body shame hotler

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i think everyone in cspam needs to be nicer, and also we should all start informing on each other to the authorities constantly and it'd also be really cool if we could lick the mods boots a little as well

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i'm sorry about that post sometimes i slip into irony again when i get angry

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Lightning Knight posted:

you are laughable if you think I have time for this. I do know there’s a discord run by some succ zone posters, but I do not know who is in it.

lol yeah, i was mildly joking at you because the giant thing you posted in the other thread was weird and funny.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

NecroMonster posted:

i think everyone in cspam needs to be nicer, and also we should all start informing on each other to the authorities constantly and it'd also be really cool if we could lick the mods boots a little as well

I don’t think you should lick my boots or inform on your friends but being nicer to each other could actually be good maybe, idk

papa horny michael posted:

lol yeah, i was mildly joking at you because the giant thing you posted in the other thread was weird and funny.

there’s like 50 different cspam discords and I’m in only one so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i just don't really get why multiple mods came in doing their job at once. isn't that qcs thread at like five threads with nearly thirty pages about it all? most posts look pretty incendiary against people who mostly keep within c-spam and the slight overlap with a few d&d threads? no one is telling them to slow their rolls.

most posts in succ have been treating this all as a bit of a joke, and mildly dunking on qcs mods in between posting the usual succ things from twitter.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

well there is also me being loving angry. but when i post i do post, between long long breaks away, it's either making a joke or being loving angry with very very little in between.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

i just don't really get why multiple mods came in doing their job at once. isn't that qcs thread at like five threads with nearly thirty pages about it all? most posts look pretty incendiary against people who mostly keep within c-spam and the slight overlap with a few d&d threads? no one is telling them to slow their rolls.

most posts in succ have been treating this all as a bit of a joke, and mildly dunking on qcs mods in between posting the usual succ things from twitter.

I’m going to guess for the same reason I’m now reading the forums, which is that the work day is over.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

please don't body shame hotler

It's not hotler who should be ashamed in this situation

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Pick for ik during nichaels absence

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

this post is violence

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
giving pick moderator powers has been suggested in the mod forums under the heading “terrible ideas that would be very funny”

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Id rather CSPAM be deleted than having a sex weird like Pick have any modicum of power

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i just figure goin ik is usually the express lane toward a perma ban

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

i just figure goin ik is usually the express lane toward a perma ban

:hmmyes:

oh god the new name change

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

its her turn

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Lightning Knight posted:

giving pick moderator powers has been suggested in the mod forums under the heading “terrible ideas that would be very funny”

yeah making pick an ik of cspam is a bad idea. make arfjason one instead.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah making pick an ik of cspam is a bad idea. make arfjason one instead.

Ok I'm on board with Pick as IK now

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
"What's more, from the prism of QCS it feels like the common issue is"

Why are there posters who feel that qcs is a forum of posters with a shared ideological viewpoint, rather than a separate ticketing system tacked onto the report system?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

I’m going to guess for the same reason I’m now reading the forums, which is that the work day is over.

yo LK

thank you for making a place to discuss CSPAM feedback that isn't QCS, where it's a non-stop flood of shitposters that makes World War Z look orderly

you're alright

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Fly Molo posted:

yo LK

thank you for making a place to discuss CSPAM feedback that isn't QCS, where it's a non-stop flood of shitposters that makes World War Z look orderly

you're alright

Actually you should thank Squizzle! Although I agree this is a good idea, it was originally his, and I will not steal credit from him.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lightning Knight posted:

do it

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
choose iks via random number and switch them out often as is tradition. thank you for your consideration

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Choose iks by a fair process that makes me ik

Stylin by Stalin

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

you know what's a really good and fun and cool idea that's never gone wrong every loving time some dipshits do it? give buttons to mentally deranged people that everyone hates so they can create a bunch of frustration for everyone

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Wheeee posted:

you know what's a really good and fun and cool idea that's never gone wrong every loving time some dipshits do it? give buttons to mentally deranged people that everyone hates so they can create a bunch of frustration for everyone

worked loving great for LF!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Wish I understood what's going on. All I remember is thinking taht thread derail about the Third Way kid sucked, but it also sucks that some QCS people have a vendetta against C-SPAM and will try to make any bad thing that happens here representative of the board

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

Jewel Repetition posted:

Wish I understood what's going on. All I remember is thinking taht thread derail about the Third Way kid sucked, but it also sucks that some QCS people have a vendetta against C-SPAM and will try to make any bad thing that happens here representative of the board

It’s a combination of centrists/right-wingers and offsite assholes with grudges who are constantly spamming QCS with their bullshit about cspam

Like are you really telling me even these morons are concerned about profanity and vulgarity directed towards landlords on the forums? :lmao:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Qcs is complete trash and the modding in there is infuriatingly bad. Also I finally got around to looking at CCCC. Turns out casual bigotry and threats of violence is ok there because everyone knows they're just joking.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lightning Knight posted:

Actually you should thank Squizzle! Although I agree this is a good idea, it was originally his, and I will not steal credit from him.

TBF I do mix you guys up sometimes, it's weird but p. nice having multiple nice mods who aren't total crazy people (yet!!).

A4R8 posted:

It’s a combination of centrists/right-wingers and offsite assholes with grudges who are constantly spamming QCS with their bullshit about cspam

Like are you really telling me even these morons are concerned about profanity and vulgarity directed towards landlords on the forums? :lmao:

Eh, it's the same dynamic you see all the time in other contexts.

When a cop shoots some dude in the face? Whoah, he made a mistake but you can't judge a whole group by one person, he was just one bad apple.
Louisgod is mean to some teenager? Ban them all and let god sort 'em out!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oxsnard posted:

Qcs is complete trash and the modding in there is infuriatingly bad.

Still can't believe a rape victim got a probe for "nobody cares about your political poo poo" and Fluffdaddy doubled down on it like three times before he actually went back and read the post.

Cool mod, great forum

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
louisgod is a good and kind person he just has been posting poorly due to a broken brain

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Who What Now posted:

Still can't believe a rape victim got a probe for "nobody cares about your political poo poo" and Fluffdaddy doubled down on it like three times before he actually went back and read the post.

Cool mod, great forum

cccc has literal "X person should be shot with a hollow point round" jokes in it. They also love gender puns and calling stuff they don't like "gay"

And apparently there's an entire thread dedicated to cspam. What a bunch of loving dorks

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lightning Knight posted:

yikes i thought leaking the mod forum was Not Allowed

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

oxsnard posted:

cccc has literal "X person should be shot with a hollow point round" jokes in it. They also love gender puns and calling stuff they don't like "gay"

And apparently there's an entire thread dedicated to cspam. What a bunch of loving dorks

what the hell is CCCC

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN
hi as someone who almost always just lurks cspam threads i'd like to suggest that posting your own tweets should be probation-worthy. louisgod's recent scuffle with a literal child was quite bad but the general practice of 'check out this sick burn i just tweeted' is also extremely dumb. please post only sick burns that someone else tweeted.

thank you.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

vyelkin posted:

yikes i thought leaking the mod forum was Not Allowed

teehee

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

RPZip posted:

hi as someone who almost always just lurks cspam threads i'd like to suggest that posting your own tweets should be probation-worthy. louisgod's recent scuffle with a literal child was quite bad but the general practice of 'check out this sick burn i just tweeted' is also extremely dumb. please post only sick burns that someone else tweeted.

thank you.

yeah i dont read the succ thread but this happens in the podcast thread sometimes and its always some intensely pathetic stuff like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

Doctor Jeep posted:

what the hell is CCCC

you ever see a thread in QCS crying about CSPAM and have no idea who any of the posters are since none of them post here?

congrats, you've found them