Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
This is a weird monkey wrench, does it matter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Having a particular friend may not be worth THAT much money lol

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
money is definitely worth more than tv friends

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Jesus Christ, Ben, wtf. That being said, these real REAL emotional connections are what I miss sometimes in modern day Survivor. More evidence of how good Sarah is at making those.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

what in the world

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lol Ben's family i guess

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Nice shot of Sarah zipping up her fly while her voice over is crying about making a big move

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The Bloop posted:

Honestly spy nest is a power move by Tony

He doesn't have to TRUST Sarah, and she can't lie

Yeah, the next has basically just been Tony spying on Sarah and not letting her scheme behind his back. Its actually kinda dirty considering he already stabbed her in the back but its really well done control over her.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Imagine sacrificing $2 million so you can be friends with two cops.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Ben - I liked how you said women can do anything they want. To prove that I, a man, am going to step aside so you have a chance at winning.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Maybe Ben's just like Sandra and knows he can't win and wants to go out on a white knight note.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
I take back the literally 0 chance of being voted out. Nat could get too cute with the idol.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Honestly though, this has been a great character arc for Ben to see him come from HvHvH where everyone was against him, he couldn't make any connections, and was driven to win despite lack of connections, then coming into this season and offering to sacrifice his game over friendship. I appreciate it very much from a story level.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I can only see Sara winning if she somehow caps Tony herself. Completing the cop vs cop cycle

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Deceptive posted:

I take back the literally 0 chance of being voted out. Nat could get too cute with the idol.

I don't think she'll do it. She's fought too hard to get back in the game to risk it all for someone she started working with like 2 days ago. Michelle or Ben, she's gotta win at F4.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Brock Samson posted:

Ben - I liked how you said women can do anything they want. To prove that I, a man, am going to step aside so you have a chance at winning.

Ben, let me be your white knight, my lady.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Deceptive posted:

Honestly though, saying “Sarah’s going to tell them and they’ll vote me” is the right read. There’s no way to foresee Ben saying, “Hey I’m willing to lose, let’s do it!”

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

I can only see Sara winning if she somehow caps Tony herself. Completing the cop vs cop cycle

Honestly it feels like a Tony vs Sarah firemaking challenge is what we're gonna have

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Sarah again with the jury play early final tribal speech

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Adam has a crush on Sarah right

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Is Lacina just her real name or some monicker, i don't get it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, for all her other mistakes Sarah took the cue from Nat that she needs to start working the jury.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pinterest Mom posted:

Adam has a crush on Sarah right

Lmao at that pairing

4pm dick flattening indeed

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Khanstant posted:

Last name

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

Its her last name. Jeff acknowledged that he probably had a gender bias like in who he started calling by a last name (Mariano, Penner, Cochran). So Sarah said "you can call me Lacina."

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Ohhh okay gotcha

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BEN PLAYED HIMSELF OUT!

The hell is this?!?!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
aww rip michelle :-(

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
:O yay!

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
Ben sucks.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

can any of these three beat Nat at fire?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

pokeyman posted:

Ben sucks.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

BEN PLAYED HIMSELF OUT!

The hell is this?!?!
:lol: Did Sarah do that for idol insurance or just to claim a move up on Tony?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I think Ben knew he had absolutely no chance to win the game and decided to just help the one who could win that we wanted to win

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Ben even leaves the game in an annoying way. How does this move even really count for Sara unless she and Ben don't tell anyone Ben was all ready to eat a bullet?

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

I'd guess he read that he didn't have a way to win no matter the final 3, and just wanted to help someone's game who he wanted to win

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think Ben knew he had absolutely no chance to win the game and decided to just help the one who could win that we wanted to win

Yeah this is it

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I think it's gonna be either Natalie vs Michele or Tony vs Lacina for fire.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Ben pulled a Sugar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
surprise twist: sara still voted for michelle but ben voted for himself with a heart