Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

She bought the idol she used at F6. She found the one she played at F5.

oh i was confused. we just saw this lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Tony I love you :)

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

"Tony, how were you so awesome the whole time?"

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Didn't realize no one even voted for Tony. Goddamn

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
ben dont lump michelle in with you, thats not an ally anyone wants

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

EOE isn’t easy by any means. And she absolutely earned those fire tokens. But it’s also a totally different game than being vulnerable to go home every 3 days and constantly having to battle and strategize and I think it’s naive to expect that everyone else wouldn’t see the same thing.

Yeah, I'm not making the case whether an EoE winner should or shouldn't win. I'm just saying that we really have no idea how the Jury feels about that and I think we just project how we feel. We'll probably never known now because Tony's probably jus too big a game to beat. I mean unless they all come out and say they were never gonna vote for her unless she did something crazy.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
man i thought tony had this on lock, but theyre giving her special music and shes getting a lot of the talking to. this makes it seem like she was running the game from the shadows

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

I think we were saying she hadn't done anything wrong but not that she was in a position to win. She did a good job working the jury tonight and finally made a move separate from Tony. So I think that changed the math a bit, especially in the hypothetical where she knocked out Tony.
I always thought she was the winner if Tony got taken out.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I'm not making the case whether an EoE winner should or shouldn't win. I'm just saying that we really have no idea how the Jury feels about that and I think we just project how we feel. We'll probably never known now because Tony's probably jus too big a game to beat. I mean unless they all come out and say they were never gonna vote for her unless she did something crazy.

She may win and I’ll look stupid. I just think her best odds were Michelle and Ben and the decision she made was shortsighted. I see where you’re coming from though.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

Khanstant posted:

man i thought tony had this on lock, but theyre giving her special music and shes getting a lot of the talking to. this makes it seem like she was running the game from the shadows

They won't make it seem like a coronation. As mentioned, Michele isn't getting much airtime. But Tony still has it on lock I think.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I needed you losers

Not a great argument imo

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
RIP natalie

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

Eh, I think they're really pushing Nat to convince them she deserves it and just kind of having fun with Tony. He feels like he's in the power position here.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

I always thought she was the winner if Tony got taken out.

Agreed.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Survivor without a reunion is kind of refreshing...

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Tony's killing his Netflix comedy special.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

She may win and I’ll look stupid. I just think her best odds were Michelle and Ben and the decision she made was shortsighted. I see where you’re coming from though.

I mean, i don't think she will beat Tony. But I don't know how it would have gone against Sarah. Maybe she would have lost that too but it would have been a closer fight.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:48 on May 14, 2020

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Michelle should ask everyone who willed her a fire token to raise their hand to show the value of her social game.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Michelle should ask everyone who willed her a fire token to raise their hand to show the value of her social game.

Ha. That would have been a fun move.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Tony will dominate.

Sarah in the F3 with no Tony would have dominated also.

Michele did play a great game from an underdog position and could’ve beat many people. But not Tony or Sarah.

Nat’s jury chances were low. She needed Tony and Sarah out, and needed to play strong enough to surpass Michele.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 03:50 on May 14, 2020

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Honestly she probably wins if she did that imo

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
After that, I am perfectly happy with any 3 of these people winning.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
That bit at the end there felt really hokey and staged.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Poor Sophie barely moved that entire time. She must have had one hell of a flu.

Mirotic
Mar 8, 2013

Honestly, everything that came out of Rob's mouth at FTC felt at least mildly staged or scripted.

It does seem legitimate that the answers did make it tougher, but I feel like Tony is still the frontrunner.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Guessing 12 - 4 - 0 for Tony.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I think Michelle deserves it but my prediction for votes is:
1) Tony
2) Michelle
3) Natalie
I would be surprised if anyone got 0 votes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khanstant posted:

1) Tony
2) Michelle
3) Natalie

Agree with this ranking, 13-2-1 for the votes

well I'm already wrong

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Khanstant posted:

1) Tony
2) Michelle
3) Natalie
How would Michele deserve it over Tony, to you?

I’m projecting like 14-1-1.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Rob respects the game and wants to respect the people in the f3

It just seemed like he was being polite to me

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Nat’s jury chances were low. She needed Tony and Sarah out, and needed to play strong enough to surpass Michele.

She also said it herself, she needed to play a perfect game. She mis-played her idol, if Ben didn't do a weird thing Michelle would've gone home. She didn't play perfect whether or not you agree with her fire choice.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

gently caress this music.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Omg look at the camera you dingbats

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

How would Michele deserve it over Tony, to you?

I’m projecting like 14-1-1.

She made it to the end from the outside. Tony made it through his alliance and exercising his privilege and agency that came with it. Michelle had less and did more with it. Making it to the end with your big numbers game is inherently less impressive and until tony started doing monkeyshines a few weeks ago, because he had a free ride, he wasn't of much note.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jeff really dragging this out for the clock.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Michele says you idiots, Tony is going to win! Meanwhile nobody votes out Tony. That’s a Tony wins outcome to me.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

pokeyman posted:

gently caress this music.

why?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
wait is michelle really not getting any wtf

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I'm shocked Nat is getting this many votes