Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

theres a hotline still. thats nice. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

LAS TORTUGAS MARINAS sounds so much better than SEA TURTLES imo

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

wait a minute i was supposed to goto sleep

how dare u

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Turtles are good.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Massachusetts municipality-by-municipality data if anyone wants:

https://www.mass.gov/doc/confirmed-covid-19-cases-in-ma-by-citytown-january-1-2020-may-13-2020-0/download

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bulgakov posted:

wait a minute i was supposed to goto sleep

how dare u

Really loud noise woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

anybody know the name of the bird that makes a sound like a cops radio makes btween msgs?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Impkins Patootie posted:

anybody know the name of the bird that makes a sound like a cops radio makes btween msgs?

if its morning time, maybe a whippoorwill???

i could think of that maybe souding like a radio beeboop

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Impkins Patootie posted:

I'm sure you could get a lyre bird to do that if you really need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSB71jNq-yQ

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

netBuff posted:

Probably quite fake, but the Japanese are pretty avid mask wearers as well.

not according to a friend there who says maybe half the people she sees weren’t wearing masks

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
They're actually taking their responsibility as the self-proclaimed guardians of the holy mosque seriously?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Bulgakov posted:

theres a hotline still. thats nice. :unsmith:

someone find mcconnell when he goes to the beach and call the number

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

LCQC posted:

Day one of level two in NZ, two days in a row without cases. There'll be a second wave, but it honestly feels like we're mostly through it. Very "Mission Accomplished" banner.

massive surge of people everywhere though. i guess that's to be expected but we'll see how it plays out

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

also kfc aren't doing burgers?? shits messed up for real here

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Meanwhile in Saudi, things are looking up this holiday Eid season:-

https://twitter.com/Saudi_Gazette/status/1260273064941703169?s=20

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

"Open it up"- every leader

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Really love seeing the gloating from people on social media about Wisconsin striking down the stay at home order. Must feel great to smugly watch an entire state own the libs by making them GET BACK TO WORK and die so they can sit down at an Applebees again

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Please god please smite this person with COVID in a videogame.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Do people just not have survival instincts anymore?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
psst, hey, you... want some "it"? no? well what if i opened "it" up for you?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Ebola Roulette posted:

Against things they can see, yeah. Everything else requires conscious thought.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the most patriotic thing we can all do today is to keep living our lives so i urge you all, go back to work, go back to school, because the freedom we enjoy, the freedom that we earn every day is the very thing that will defeat our enemies and keep us strong. god bless america. god bless us all

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Rynn posted:

Really love seeing the gloating from people on social media about Wisconsin striking down the stay at home order. Must feel great to smugly watch an entire state own the libs by making them GET BACK TO WORK and die so they can sit down at an Applebees again

Huge Karen energy.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ebola Roulette posted:

guess you missed all the bean chat in the early days. that was pure survival instincts

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Ebola Roulette posted:

Owning the libs is more important than survival. It's the 6th level on Maslow's CHUD hierarchy of needs, below safety but above air and food

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
we should leave some sign of intelligence so that when aliens pick over the remains of our society, they’ll know that not everyone was an idiot

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

https://twitter.com/JeffWeinerOS/status/1260732538315735047

"YOU DONT WANT TO gently caress WITH ME", as I break every law and common-sense rule in the book by flashing my penis brandishing my gun.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Ebola Roulette posted:

check out the actual, extremely crushed demand and yeah most people are instinctual surviving but there's prob a good 30-40% of people with extreme death drive looking to end it all cspam possibly 90%+++

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

responsible gun owners

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Samurai Sanders posted:

They're actually taking their responsibility as the self-proclaimed guardians of the holy mosque seriously?

about the only thing they are complete failsons at is managing that thing and the pilgrims, which to be fair is quite the logistical feat.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/BimboColes2000/status/1260684718397362177?s=20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rynn posted:

You mean people like are president?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1260905587912646656?s=19

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

lol thats one way to destroy saudi i guess

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The earth is healing. By which I mean, it has more turtles now

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

90s Solo Cup posted:

https://twitter.com/JeffWeinerOS/status/1260732538315735047

"YOU DONT WANT TO gently caress WITH ME", as I break every law and common-sense rule in the book by flashing my penis brandishing my gun.

the smart thing to do when you're randomly pulling a gun on someone: reach towards them, closing the distance, extending your gun as far as possible until its almost directly against their body but only being held with one hand

e: lol carriers are great. i forgot how the world looks through good guy with a gun glasses

https://twitter.com/CKimerly/status/1260755505632272384

Breakfast All Day has issued a correction as of 13:29 on May 14, 2020

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Lol just saw WaPo article about people funneling into bars in WI last night, literally the loving Darwin awards. GL goons out there, can’t wait to hear about how this will be the states fault or something in 21 days (hopefully we will all have just died by then)

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

hahaha good morning turpm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

everyday I'm bustlin'