Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Scalding Coffee posted:

Can my fire sword be reforged for the better or would I need a new fire sword forged? I would like to improve my weapon if I have no other room for improvement.
Hats can refine a better sword for you, but you are currently using bow because melee isn't that great for your overall health.

quote:

Are we able to do that assassination mission that ancestor called upon us, to hunt down Lian Yu at Yuelun Mountain? We can send a murder squad of Refined users.
We can try. I was waiting for Golden Core, but Refined murder squad might be enough to prevent casualty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

This sword is the second metal-based treasure that fell from the sky. There’s no doubt to her that the ancestor is telling her to use the sword for strange(r) propose.

Perhaps the ancestor wishes for someone with incredibly long lifespan to join their rank sooner.

Someone like… who is this guy?

I see. Slaan must have murdered her old husband, found a younger husband, gave him an eyepatch and call him Arcanuse.

That or he became a boomer again.

Too bad his newfound youth can’t get rid of these scar that might itch once in a while.

It will be fine when he breakthrough into an old man again with timeworn skin, but he better uses the bathroom before losing bowel control.

In contrast, Slaan only need to brute force it with one breakthrough.

Speaking of her cultivation law, all her secret arts are stacked into the next cultivation stage known as Golden Core.

pre:

Peak bear performance at this stage.

Until then, she gets these two skills to prep for her future greatness.

As for shrine expansion, the hype and novelty was long gone and no one really care about it anymore. :effort:

Even Anonymousidiot don’t feel like naming the shrine after her.

Everyone leaves it for Slaan to give it a progressive name.

This time we can fund 100 spirit stone to the Divorce Church. Hopefully, there would be a lot of believer out there who will marry to our church for money! :homebrew:

After all, it is the right season for a fall out. :frogout:

But they might make out tomorrow. :hydrogen:

Lynneth is experiancing this vicious cycle of love and lost with Mcclay in their bonding girl-talk! :sympathy:

Thankfully, this particularly cold autumn will keep everyone’s mind off extracurricular activities and focus on their cultivation.

Except for the sweatshop, it must stays operational at all time. It is a nice and warm room for working and sweating to produce money and widow!

However, we can't risk anyone getting a cold in winter, so everyone are required to wear full winter clothing and resist cold charm to sweat even harder! :whip:

But no one sweat as hard as Arcanuse do.

Hats also worked hard in non-physical aspect. ;-*

One greeting, 5 points. Amazing charisma with maximum efficient :effort:

He is returning at a stress-efficient pacing.

Not as efficient as Arcanuse at his prime. Three tries to breakthrough in a very short amount of time.

Slaan is also sweating nervously for some strange(r) reason.

Radio Free Kobold continues on his random voyage for treasure and should be alive somewhere.

Anoumousidiot almost arrives at Hope’s hometown.

Ooooh no! :pirate:

He's not fluent enough to speak pirate.

Does that mean she hid some of it? :pray:

Either way, our competitions already has a deeply rooted grasp on the local populace. So we won’t waste resource to compete with them for a while.

Radio Free Kobold returns empty handed.

That won’t do! He needs to pretend he found a gem somewhere!

Hmm, can’t use it on the dead since their soul has long gone.

No one would notice a missing frog… :getin:

Yes, we agree it will cause death.

It’s like surgery where the surgeon stabs his palm into the patient's chest and rip out the heart at extreme ferocity.

Grade 8! :wth:

Everyone treat it like treasure!

The downside is the bad karma that will strengthen the power of heavenly punishment when he tries to breakthrough at certain stage. But it's fine for him since it's too difficult and time-consuming/elixir-expensive to get him into Golden Core, so he won’t bother with breaking through anymore. It should be fine, right? :ohdear:

Twenty points to our reputation is the costliest part of this deal, and we can’t afford pissing off the good sects. :nono:

It’s better for Radio Free Kobold to find evil treasure instead of creating it.

We will keep this for refining into an extremely powerful treasure someday.

Everyone are worried about the arrival of the Frog Curse. There’s no such thing.

Even if it does, it’s probably weak as poo poo.

This is the full view of our sect. Right before winter and whatever heavenly vengeful frog curse it may come.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 12:52 on May 15, 2020

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Wait... You mean to say I missed out???

I blame my lack of progress!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Wait... You mean to say I missed out???

I blame my lack of progress!
Welcome back! I can swap you out with someone else to braves the brutal frog curse winter together! :v:

Edit: And name the shrine if you want.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I guess setting up a chicken soul farm is an evil-only strategy.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mr. Prokosch posted:

I guess setting up a chicken soul farm is an evil-only strategy.
Right, if we don't care about rep, it would be 1000 qi (2 spirit stone) for a soul crystal. These crystals can be use for some secret art too.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
For the end game, I would approve of us going Evil, getting those soul puppets to do Mortal work (and other fun things) and allowing more people to hurry their foundation training. It would be helpful to get as much as we can from the Just sects before going the Evil route, like finding the dipstick who destroyed our ancient culture.

Who is next in line to become an Inner?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Scalding Coffee posted:

Who is next in line to become an Inner?
No one qualify/compatible. Maybe Hope, but I will keep an eye for someone who is compatible with the water element law.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
We may as well expand our base to find one. Plenty of opportunity when we hit 500 and a Golden Core, to really show off our efforts.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Sigh. Someday I will join the sect.

Also, is it possible to have spirit beasts become sentient and join your sect?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

puppets freak me out posted:

I'd love to be press-ganged into willingly join the cult as Boofo, gender isn't real so I don't care which one the game gives me.

Ah is this an option? Then consider me down for either gender. I'd be cool with whatever. Hey who knows, maybe I'd end up in a cultivation art that makes me lose a precious thing anyhow.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

So, I'm not going to name it after myself, because only a fool would do that, and I am an idiot.

May go with Alleged Church

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
What do you mean by

quote:

The downside is the bad karma that will strengthen the power of heavenly punishment when he tries to breakthrough at certain stage. He won’t be breaking through anymore, so it should be fine.

Is he at the end of his development path or what?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

TravelLog posted:

Also, is it possible to have spirit beasts become sentient and join your sect?
That's possible in next update. You get to raise them as pet.

quote:

Is he at the end of his development path or what?
I mean it's too difficult and time-consuming/elixir-expensive to get him into Golden Core. He lacks the stats for it and progress like negative-Arcanuse. So it's best that he spent his years finding treasure until he pass away in an accident so other goons can get in.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
How long has he got anyway? Less than 2 years now is it?

How does death by old age work anyway? It is literally he will die on his xx birthday or is it a bit random around that date?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Pharnakes posted:

How long has he got anyway? Less than 2 years now is it?
15 more years. Three extra years from Lingzhi (magic shroom), and 10 more from rare version of the shroom.

quote:

How does death by old age work anyway? It is literally he will die on his xx birthday or is it a bit random around that date?
No idea. The PHY stat does affects lifespan, so it might push it by decimal of days or weeks.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 15, 2020

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Being rob by pirate is not fun. Anonymousidiot wants to go home. :cry:

Hope will go back to her hometown as our local administrator instead. She is quite talented and we don’t want to lose her over frog cursed winter.

As for someone we can afford to lose…

FINALLY! A JACKPOT! :sotw:

Huh!? We might have an alternative way to build cultivation stages without depending on the cultivator’s state of mind and talent! Radio Free Kobold might be able to go for Golden Core without wasting years to do it now!

Everyone in our happy cult have around 130-200 mood value! Finally, you too, can feel sad for cultivation! :pseudo:

In fact, every Inner nominates Blaze Dragon for the honor! :nsa:

We will keep you happy with mystical cheap paper artifact! :woop:

Mind-altering magic! :science:

And drugs! :420:

Hats spent two points in alchemy to ensure happiness. :smug:

Maybe... we can do it while Blaze Dragon have a long happy dream if he resist? :thunk:

Our ancestor agrees with this plan.

Arcanuse, on the other hand, don’t need the sacrifice.

HOWEVER, he will not try this until he got a very high bonus because it burns 30 years lifespan per attempt! :ohdear:

Oh. Nevermind. :geno:

But someone do mind.

Welcome back, how many evil gem did you brought back this time?

New item gets a nice light beam.

2x higher grade version of 100 Spirit Stone.

18x pill that offers better way to recharge Qi instead of swallowing stone.

9x Not-angry-frog soul gem.

Lastly, a grade 8 treasure. Sect master Hats will hold on to it.

Now go back to that place with three choices before. One of them requires comprehension or sense(?) to obtain.

Coffee also request a new fire sword. It’s the same strength, but prettier!

It should keep your back warm as you lay on the cold snowy ground after beaten unconscious.

Our greenhouse is doing well! We should expand or make more green house at some point.

We could also transplant these decorative tree from other sect, but they use spirit stone as material.

Let’s make this luxurious Flowing Sphere instead.

New recruit?

Too bad Hats is sweet talking with the potential culprit.

She won’t spill the bean with max relation.

Sympathizing for her weakness will lower her guard, but that’s not enough. Asking her best skill…

Gave us her a powerful skill that no one can learn.

Hats refuses to abuse his face for treasure, so he goes home for Plan B: There is one person who knows about this potential culprit’s secret, but refused to reveal it to us. Hats invited him to visit our sect for advance bribery.

Meanwhile, Radio Free Kobold is back for more treasure hunt. There must be a good book or two in the library.

Radio Free Kobold can’t handle the truth: “An underwater library is empty!?”

Welcome back Anonymousidiot, you are just in time to meet the new potential recruit!

Please ignore our cultivation master attempting a breakthrough in the diner. It is part of our culture.

He is speed-running towards Golden Core at the age of old-young.

Our new recruit is pretty mediocre, but have the potential to become a great alchemist!

Due to financial trouble, this flower-girl joined an organized group of bandits. She hated her job and finally found a good excuse to quit after losing her arm in a raid,

Welcome Shei-kun, maybe you can grow your arm back with alchemy someday.

Oh no! Shei-kun’s bandit friends are here!

Those stubborn elders who refuses to let her leave!

One of them brought this oddly useless magic accessory.

They are stronger than Grandmaster...

It’s only respectful for old people to fight with old people. :razz:

Spellcaster versus bandit warrior!

It’s -15 Celsius today. Great weather for evaporation to occur. :eyepop:

“I have time to help because I speedrun.” :smugbert:

Mortals are nothing but ants to an Inner.

They worth more as natural fertilizer than their pitiful wealth.

Speaking of real treasure! Time for Radio Free Kobold to redeem himself!

Hats bring home a bunch of precious gem without needing luck.

As the king of games, Arcanuse can’t be outdone by treasure gathering! He will… make something awful useful!

Too bad he can only control one corpse at a time, so he will go for the male one.

Choosing female would mean death.

It is done. Free labor-

OH GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? :gonk:

Oh wow! He is also the king of game and a butler!

Welcome to the shadow realm! You will be responsible for picking poop from now on!

So many poop that refuses to melt at -15 C.

We will use them to make fertile land in our expanding green house.

Good boy.

Too bad heaven doesn’t approve of eternal death labor.

Sect morality are fine. Everyone loves free labor zombie!

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FAST!? :stonkhat:

The time have come to explain the realm and stages of Cultivation. How they all works toward refining you into an immortal god… in the next update.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Oh boy Golden Core stage! Now you're really cultivating!

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I guess the fire sword's top status bar above its mana bar is durability. Not even a change in material, grade, or quality affects its power. What a shame. Thanks for the weapon.

Can you keep a running tally on our sect rep?

edit: I thought bandits and whatever random party crashers upped rep faster than that. Nevermind the tally.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 01:05 on May 16, 2020

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Scalding Coffee posted:

Can you keep a running tally on our sect rep?
It's still around 380~ish. Killing bandits or helping guest will bump it a small bit, so there's isn't much changes that needed tallying until we done something big like curing another epidemic.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

All those years of playing games paying off :smugwizard:

Soon, soon it will be time to find out what happened to my monkey from way back when

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I'm not sure how cool I am about the excess of drugs but at the same time I can't really say no to more happiness if I'll get killed for it.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
It cost me an arm to get into this sect. I'm going to give it my all!

Also, I still have an arm to point and laugh at the zombie labor. That's what you get for kidnapping me and taking my arm you jerk

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The zombie did lose a foot as well.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Oh yeah time to break the Action Economy with ZOMBIES.

Honestly this is more moral than enslaving the non cultivating peasants gently caress you Heaven

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Artificer posted:

Oh yeah time to break the Action Economy with ZOMBIES.

Honestly this is more moral than enslaving the non cultivating peasants gently caress you Heaven

Note that it wasn't considered evil; what the heavens consider wrong and what people consider wrong are at odds

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Are there ways to cheat heavenly tribulations? Special bunkers or something?

In cultivation heaven can get hosed, they're just another obstacle to ultimate ascension.

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016

Mr. Prokosch posted:

Are there ways to cheat heavenly tribulations? Special bunkers or something?

In cultivation heaven can get hosed, they're just another obstacle to ultimate ascension.

Drugs, of course. It's always drugs.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
gently caress yes, give me an anti-karma pill!

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Daoist/Taoist Cultivation

There are many reason for people to steps into the world of cultivation: Seeking power to right injustice, personal gain, spiritual growth, tired of mortal affairs and wish to find inner harmony, or simply seeking immortality.

There are many cultivation manuals in the world, but not all of them can help your breakthrough into the realm of immortal. Most of them ends in certain realm and can’t progress further by itself, but most of them use the same system of breakthrough to achieve the next stage of cultivation.

The five cultivation law we inherited from Taiyi are those few priceless manuals that can guide you all the way to godhood.

The following is one interpretation of Daoist method for cultivation and breakthrough:

The mortal body are fragile and filed with impurity. It is a terrible container for collecting and holding spiritual Qi – the core life force energy of the world that bring and maintain all life in the world. Naturally, you would want to stuff as much of this good poo poo into your body to become a super wizard.

As the mortal gradually purify their body with various Qi techniques, slime-like impurity that smell worst than poop will excretes from every pores of your body. Their body will become capable of holding Qi without polluting it, and toughen enough to not burst like a balloon from the strong pressure of Qi.

After completing the foundation building for the body to become capable of holding Qi energy, it’s time to suck it all in with methods from different law. This step is usually gentle unless it’s some awful law that break your body or something.

Congratulation! Qi is flowing all over your body as you breathe!

You are now a superhuman that can jump up the roof and dash for miles without fatigue! Dodging bullets might be possible if you train hard on your senses! You would be banned from the Olympic!

At the Qi Condensation stage, you will focus on, well, condensing the Qi in your body. Compress them as much as your body allows. As mention before, the more Qi in your body, the better. (Aka increasing max Qi)

But not too hard that you blow up like a balloon. Eating something containing more Qi that you can handle will also cause such implosion. Item such are Spirit Stone are item/currency that are practically Qi battery.

After containing huge amount Qi, it’s time to turn this mess of supernova into something more stable like a spirit stone. But you won’t want spirit stone in your body, no, you want to use pure and ultra-high density Qi to make Golden Core.

The Golden Core is one of the most crucial step in cultivation. The cultivator further refines their dense Qi into this sun-like energy orb with whatever method/element you utilized.

You need a megaton of highly compressed Qi (as much Max Qi as you have) to mold and polish this metaphorical planet-core into as perfect of a sphere as possible.

It’s okay to fail at making one, but once you make it, it’s part of you forever.

This core comes in nine grades. Grade 1 is the best perfect sphere while Grade 9 is a ‘ball’ filled with cracks that will easily shatters if you use it for breakthrough later.

Their grade quality determines the difficulty of breaking through into further stages. You should give up trying to become an immortal if you get grade 4 or worse.

So what exact does this core do? Well, it's...

An egg. A spiritual egg that will hatch into your immortal soul body. Yes, you are technically spiritually-pregnant.

HATCH IT! GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR BABY SOUL!

After the spiritual egg is ‘hatched’ or 'morphed' into your new baby soul. It will grow over time into…

Full adult soul that is better than what you are born with as a mortal.

Naturally, the quality of your new soul will determine if it’s good enough for you to possess/hijack it and ascends into heaven as immortal.

If your soul is tough enough to do so, then congratulation! You are practically a demi-immortal that can discard your body and fly into heaven to become god! You would rarely ever come back and mostly lose interest for the mortal world.

Of course, many people would become immortal if it were this easy.

The universe create life with energy, and receive the same energy through death. Becoming immortal means you are not recycling and probably will contribute to the acceleration of heat-death big bang of the universe.

That or the ancestors/immortals in the heaven wants to test your resolve and maybe cull off some psychopath that would be near-impossible to kill. There’s a reason a lot of evil things get sealed instead of killed.

Thus the arrangement of Heavenly Tribulation. Starting from Golden Core or later, an extremely powerful lightning strike from heaven that could last for a long time will try to kill the cultivator who is breaking through. They must use all their Qi, treasure’s Qi, Qi gen room, Qi whatever to fight back this lightning strike to survive. Some smart cultivator take advantage of this powerful lightning energy to refine their treasure or something similar.

Evil people would naturally get strike with extra force. It’s very difficult for heaven to forgive your deed, so most secret art or elixir help you lay low from the sight of heaven or delays the tribulation instead.

Remember the part about being banned from the Olympic? The heaven and/or the world/universe itself bans you from staying in the mortal realm because a demi-immortal can teleport anywhere instantly and murder most things in a blink of an eye. You will get lightning strike every three days, each stronger than the prior to pressure you to leave or die. That is, unless you choose to cultivate and pretend to be a useless rock. Then the thunder clock will pause for your good behavior.

Once the demi-immortal finally ascend into heaven to join and become an ancestor of great prestige among all cultivator in the world, they will leave behind their saint corpse that people can put in temple for worshipping. If this ancestor is pleased with your action and offering, they will send a boon, rewards, or coming down personally for a few minutes to fight a dragon for you.

That concludes your journey into godhood. :pray:

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I doubt this game has a post ascension feature because we're sticking with the sect and not following individuals but in a lot of these stories you finally ascend to heaven and find...

You're an outer disciple and the gods are making you chop their trees and pick up their poo again. Except now the poo is glowing and has titanic power.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

As mention in prior update, a cultivator need as much Max Qi as possible to create a good quality golden core.

Unfortunately, we are too poor to afford good elixir and doesn’t have fairyland-like Feng Shui to boost Arcanuse to the best possible grade.

However, we can certainly work hard to scavenge and purchase all the rare herbs to help him get a Golden Core that is good enough to reach the Nascent Soul stage.

After that, we can turn him back into mortal later if he wants to try again under better condition. He can speedrun and break his own cultivation record!

Unfortunately, it’s risky to take too long to prepare for Golden Core.

So Arcanuse will have a deadline of Mid-Winter because that is the perfect season bonus for his Wood element. About three weeks from today.

In the meantime, he will max out his state of mind and generate a bunch of comprehension points for purchasing secret arts later.

He really wants to breakthrough instead of wasting time and cult fund.

But we shall burn our treasury to get him to Six Grade at best! :homebrew:

No matter the sacrifice.

That’s Radio Free Kobold’s power level.

NOOO! Not that kind of sacrifice! :cry:

Dammit! Now we will attract slightly younger elderly with no bone pain and holding sharper tree stick! :corsair:

The guest who knows about the culprit’s secret is here. Let’s hope giving his gifts will be enough for him to tell us.

We certainly can’t beat him up to get the answer. He’s a Nascent Soul that can use three treasures!

Alternatively, if against all odds…

Sacrifice should be ma- No, we are done kicking people for now.

Let’s have Arcanuse talk to this elder who also lost his eye to save a pet monkey.

Interestingly, he managed to break into Nascent Soul with 8 Grade core.

He… sure have a lot of Qi after reaching Nascent Soul…

All three of his treasures are enough battery to take on Heavenly Tribulation.

Unlocking two slots of treasures would certainly make everything easier and deadlier. Unfortunately, it is very expansive or dangerous to unlock these slots.

… let’s aim for the Eight Grade! :cry:

Expensive bribe didn’t work. Investigation will have to wait until we get stronger then. :sigh:

Slaan wants to punch a wall.

Nothing is going smoothly. Investigation, cultivation, everything are as good as halted!

How is it possible to be slow under such favorable condition!?

Autumn is ending and the season bonus will be gone!

Extreme measure must be taken. Consume other’s happiness for power is the only way to compete with that speedrunner!

Someone who is all chubby and laughing with that Stranger must be taught a lesson!

Who care about core grade when you can get first place! The Cult’s history will remember the first Golden Core! There’s no doubt this dark secret art will carry her through Nascent Soul! Hahahahah!

Target acquire. :jecht:

But first, a stubbornly refused to obey command beauty sleep. The dark deed will be on queue no matter how important it is. Moreover, consuming might be more enjoyable during HUNGER in the morning.

Radio Free Kobold returned with the prize that worsen our sect relation with Rosy Cloud Grotto.

This… IS TRASH! You can hold on to it instead! :bang:

This time, go for something more certain! Pay a visit to that lust cult island and find these two JUICES!

Dawn shall soon arrive. Arcanuse is writing a reply letter to explain the situation to Slaan’s father about their… different opinion of superior choice, but he senses a bad omen from the spilled ink.

Ravenous arrow flies in breakfast call,

Happiness smiths itself onto silver plate,

Yet guardian would surely interrupt the feast,

Thus predation shall lay in wait,

For the prey to leave its den,

To hide with other weak and useless snack,

Under their watchful eyes,

DABS FOR HUNGER!

Now to cultivate while the spell is marked on Blaze Dragon!

Hahaha! TWICE the speed of that so-called King of Games! :twisted:

Master Slaan hereby decreed Blaze Dragon shall be put under long term vacation. Enjoy and indulge in happiness!

This Elixir is made by the sect master specifically for you! It’s a popular item during his time in the royal palace! :420:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 18, 2020

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

So... curse is barely hitting us?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

So... curse is barely hitting us?
The curse is getting 50 reps for a lovely treasure and pissed off a sect. :gonk:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

God I'm not sure if to be happy or this or not but I'm sure the drugs will choose for me anyways.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

You probably can keep working on max mood with the drug. In the meantime, you are building foundation even though it's already filled. Maybe it good for something else too?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
It's okay, we'll get you some dank nugs pear salad later.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Vacation in late autumn sucks. Especially when all leaves has fallen. This dreary view sucks. How can anyone find HAPPINESS from this awful scenery?

The greatest crafter in the cult may need some time off to seek inspiration through drug to create greater work of art, but we don't need depressing art-piece from winter.

Buuuuuut, winter become colorful and vibrant after taking that elixir! :catdrugs:

However, you can find joy through passion of your work! You don't need drug!

The ancestor agrees! :worship:

After all, if there is anything this cult is good at, it’s having everyone on high spirit to not repeat the heartbreaking tragedy of Cyfian Pear Soup Curse.

Thankfully, pear is off the menu for a while. The blessing of bountiful harvest isn’t enough to counter such cursed culinary.

Blaze Dragon don’t need drug to reach the peak of happiness. Things like this are usually unhealthy like a badly cooked pear soup.

Slaan can work out a fair deal to restores what was taken in exchange.

WOW! THIS IS BETTER THAN ADULTERY SEX!

“Fine, father-in-law. I will hold back until mid-winter before breaking through. Your daughter better be faithfully cultivating because I am the goddamn king of games and don’t t-…”

Undeniably, winter will suck for a lot of us and have zero aesthetic value, but we can make our home better and...

Prettier with decorative spirit rock.

Greater Feng Shui with higher density Spirit Stone Wall Qi Station. Unless I did this wrong and it’s a waste of material.

Dining with Ancestor: Winter menu includes wheat and lotus based food. Frog meat will be available for emergency.

Inner gets the privilege of flying elsewhere for better scenery while finding Juices.

It's fortunate that it's not winter yet. :byob1:

Late autumn is so cold that even wildlife are in a constant cycle of frostbite and recovery.

We can’t just leave it dying, but domestication would make some black-hearted people voicing to herd it for fur and meat… hmm…

Weclome to the shroom room. You will live here and poop all you want.

There’s a great irony in the dead saving the living… like our ancestor!

There’s a great contrast for hardworking and untalented.

Oh no! Shei-kun doesn’t have winter clothing yet!

Kaja needs it too!

We don’t have enough material for a single thick clothes! 80x fur per thick cloth is ridiculous! :f5:

Arcanuse, please go fetch some cotton. We will uhh… time your speed return?

There should be enough time to get cotton, weave into textile, and sew into thick clothing. Probably.

Thankfully, the puppet is ice-proof and doesn't need cloth, but the constant working will slowly chip away its health until it grinds itself to ash.

Just in time! Radio Free Kobold can go fetch cotton too!

Oh ho! This will go well in Arcanuse’s room! Or fire room?

Speaking of, he will choose to explore the mountain manually instead relying on luck.

He found the local village with a Golden Core guardian protecting it.

Stealth mode, activate. :ninja:

No one would expect a master of a sect would be desperate enough to steal cottons from local villager! No one can solve this enigma of missing cotton from this Mind Game!

Hmm? Some wild beast wanders nearby. Perfect, we can hunt for its fur and/or meat.

OH poo poo! :stonk:

Thankfully, no one else would be coming here ever again, no one on schedule t-

Your sleep saved you there, you lucky o’ bone you. Somehow through great stroke of fortune, you managed to survives all passive attempts of death infliction and denied backlog goon from joining.

Fine. It’s a lot further, but go here to get cotton instead. Try and survives in the CENTRAL PLAINS. :australia:

You won’t make it back before winter, but it’s good to have more cotton just in case.

Hats was wise enough to collect something on his way home.

As expected, it’s something only useful for social aesthetic…

JUST IN TIME!

Full purple textile! One of the sect master liked this as a gift!

Also makes it easier to find it in the messy storage.

You managed to get the other thing that we don’t need!

The heightened sense of Blaze Dragon also inspired a quality boost from our mass produced wood chakram that we also don't need!

It’s great enough to get its own name with a slight buff. :eyepop:

By the ancestor! Another one. :sigh:

The puppet is also dy- redying(?) soon.

You are the savior of all rabbit-kind, such hero deserves a name.

Go, bring salvation to these coma rabbits!

Those rabbits would be happy to know that our home gets good reviews from guests.

It's so good that they told their friend about it!

One rabbit has recovered and it’s playing with the chickens. The other will take a while to recover… if it can last that long. :ohdear:

Let’s feed it Ginseng to boost recovery speed… it can eat Ginseng, right?

Good, let’s feed it some wheat so it doesn’t starve.

Sorry, we can’t save everyone. There are way too many frogs and you should had hibernated.

Oh, screw it. Our greenhouse need a lot of poo poo anyway.

Dammit! I did not expect the Ginseng to tame it!

Welcome, future Male.

I also didn’t expect untamed wild animal would be programmed to leave. So it’s pointless to save them if they want to go out and get frostbite again.

It would be a busy season for this veterinarian if we try to tame every suicidal frostbite rabbit out there.

Our kindness has greatly pierced the heart of our big sister!

Too bad the bonus cultivation is just a small drop in the lake.

Time to fed on more target. Coffee, Mcclay, and Kaja will all contribute for the greater cause.

Surprisingly, this actually work! Who needs talent when you can learn it through others’ happiness! :dance:

Now we are confident in getting every Inner to Golden Core within a season or two!

Holy poo poo! It keeps climbing even when she sleeps! :magical:

Outer should bring happiness to mortal too!

Feel the happiness! :sun:

“We are very happy at the Cult of Bèn! Join us!” :holy:

It is inevitable for this happy place to have sad news. Puppet spell doesn’t work on him anymore. :sadwave:

I believe Jesus deserves a proper burial with a grave. What do you think?

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 21:53 on May 21, 2020

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."
It's going to empty after three days, so there's only really a point in building it if you're going to use it for someone else later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
All these animals and still no snakes? Maybe the demon god is hunting the snakes.

Even Hats can reach Golden Core in the future? You said he was stuck.

Save the burial sites for the permanent members. Drop him in with the agriculture.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 23:25 on May 21, 2020