Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Michigan Reopen protest

Don’t mind me, just casually wearing my race war merch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I wear a cloth mask for 8 and a half hours at work now. It is fine.

N95s suck to wear

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Full length fire retardant jumpsuits in the Texas summer is way more uncomfortable than a surgical mask what a bunch of pussies

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Don’t mind me, just casually wearing my race war merch

How'd they catch this guy at his most flattering angle?

Shotgun Willie
Jul 13, 2005
Shotgun Toting Hick
A bunch of city and town governments in my county have said they'll ignore the county health board open er up resolution. I'm sure the next step is neighborhoods in those municipalities stating they are going to open up, then individual blocks defying that, then individual buildings and then finally rooms people are in at the time, constantly declaring open or closed status. Fractal Balkanization

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Mr Hootington posted:

N95s suck to wear

i’ve had jobs where i had to wear a full body cleansuit for 10 hr days its fine.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Mr Hootington posted:

N95s suck to wear

I got some KN95 masks and they don't suck as bad, they just irritate the backs of my ears. Of course they probably don't protect as well either.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

I wonder what it sounds like when a white dude says "haole"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwmCgEkAFhk

kater
Nov 16, 2010

he means specifically donors. he’s never lost donors to the flu.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/Hammermime/status/1260044915100303360

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Trump on coronavirus cases: "When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing we would have very few cases."

loving lol he just blurted out the plan.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

oxsnard posted:

People laugh when I say this, but oil and gas and petrochemical companies (less so with E&P) have done a really good job generally speaking over the recent past on personal safety. They still gently caress up process safety and serious systemic issues but the "actually protect workers from day to day hazards" is no joke, really loving good. Probably because it's not that expensive and on the job injuries are a logistical and financial nightmare

It's because if a worker gets blown up and he's wearing his cut resistant gloves and not his fr gloves the entire thing can be put on him

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1261064449441529857?s=20

fuckin got em

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

why the gently caress would you admit you were wrong here, of all places, just fuckin power through you've done it like 85 times minimum this week already

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/jessehawken/status/1261093545047404546

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Raiad posted:

why the gently caress would you admit you were wrong here, of all places, just fuckin power through you've done it like 85 times minimum this week already

every so often, the old timers forget that nothing matters

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Raiad posted:

the chips are starting to crumble

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i need to get a job where im paid six figures to constantly say i cant respond because i dont know enough

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bearjew posted:

the chips are starting to crumble

let the dominoes fall where they may

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

*Googles "World War 2 gas mask" * :hmmyes:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

As someone said earlier, why is Trump just not golfing lol

also I came to the most amazing realization

America

is bad

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Thurston The Third

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Even a moron like Parscale knows what golfing right now would do to him.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

that dude who jumped in the hot springs to save his dog, except the dog is the economy and the dude is america

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I got some KN95 masks and they don't suck as bad, they just irritate the backs of my ears. Of course they probably don't protect as well either.

My mom is staying with me and she's high risk so I went all in and got KN95s with reusable filter cartridges instead of the ear loops ones.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000985639037.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32825343108.html

Comfortable and lightweight. The rubbery face seal is flexible enough that it doesn't leak when you smile or yawn. No pressure points. It does start to get sweaty after a while, but that seems unavoidable. I ordered 4 similar ones (all knockoffs of the 3M 3200 Dust Mask) from 4 different vendors because, you know, sometimes aliexpress isn't the most reliable. It seems like overkill for Walmart, but if I decide to take up coal mining I'm all set.

Looking like a lunatic might seem like a downside, but it's super good for encouraging everyone else to physical distance properly.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

actionjackson posted:

As someone said earlier, why is Trump just not golfing lol

also I came to the most amazing realization

America

is bad

is that a spoiler? don’t ruin the series finale for me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

VectorSigma posted:

that dude who jumped in the hot springs to save his dog, except the dog is the economy and the dude is america

speaking of some dumbass snuck into Yellowstone to take selfies with old faithful and fell in something the other day

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/DanBoeckner/status/1261102901528854534

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel%27s_Hole

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Shotgun Willie posted:

A bunch of city and town governments in my county have said they'll ignore the county health board open er up resolution. I'm sure the next step is neighborhoods in those municipalities stating they are going to open up, then individual blocks defying that, then individual buildings and then finally rooms people are in at the time, constantly declaring open or closed status. Fractal Balkanization

Eventually people will be doing the hokey pokey at windows and doors.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Facebook Aunt posted:

My mom is staying with me and she's high risk so I went all in and got KN95s with reusable filter cartridges instead of the ear loops ones.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000985639037.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32825343108.html

Comfortable and lightweight. The rubbery face seal is flexible enough that it doesn't leak when you smile or yawn. No pressure points. It does start to get sweaty after a while, but that seems unavoidable. I ordered 4 similar ones (all knockoffs of the 3M 3200 Dust Mask) from 4 different vendors because, you know, sometimes aliexpress isn't the most reliable. It seems like overkill for Walmart, but if I decide to take up coal mining I'm all set.

Looking like a lunatic might seem like a downside, but it's super good for encouraging everyone else to physical distance properly.

nothing but love 4 plaguelands mom but get a cotton mask on etsy imo

the whole family has them now after struggling to breathe in n95 and poking their snoot w/the wire in diy cloth

it gets in ur eyes anyway lol

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Raskolnikov38 posted:

speaking of some dumbass snuck into Yellowstone to take selfies with old faithful and fell in something the other day

wow i bet they were really in hot water

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Jokes on them the guys who do get to write the history. :smuggo:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

American journalists are jokes

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

how many of these people inherited their landholdings or at least enough money to purchase the land they lord over?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

brugroffil posted:

how many of these people inherited their landholdings or at least enough money to purchase the land they lord over?

all of them

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

seattle plague rat posted:

nothing but love 4 plaguelands mom but get a cotton mask on etsy imo

the whole family has them now after struggling to breathe in n95 and poking their snoot w/the wire in diy cloth

it gets in ur eyes anyway lol

Yeah I got some cloth ones too for when she's just walking the dog or whatever. The rubber monstrosity is because she won't stop going to the loving supermarket and walmart.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

can't stay long, but be careful out there... covid-21 is here!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

If u make like 150k or something you have access to enough credit to be a monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

2DCAT posted:

*Googles "World War 2 gas mask" * :hmmyes:

this is all making me wonder if the officer class in WW1 died in high numbers because wearing a mask during a gas attack was unmanly