Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

I like my mask, it makes me feel cool because I made it myself and it fits perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i thought expanded state power in a pandemic was an ancient and accepted part of the social contract precisely equivalent to expanded state power during wartime/invasion, it's insane that we are questioning this and i fear it makes the US catastrophically vulnerable to various ppl who realize we are incapable of responding to anything using technologies or concepts or just things in general that emerged after the Reagan administration

lmao!

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

shovelbum posted:

i thought expanded state power in a pandemic was an ancient and accepted part of the social contract precisely equivalent to expanded state power during wartime/invasion, it's insane that we are questioning this and i fear it makes the US catastrophically vulnerable to various ppl who realize we are incapable of responding to anything using technologies or concepts or just things in general that emerged after the Reagan administration

lmao!

We are a failed state this just exposed it pretty rapidly.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Hashy posted:

chickpeas rule but theyre the white bread of the pea world

whats the exchange rate between chicpeas and sugar snap

~vote blu no matter who~

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

maaybe you should be covering a strike instead of orbiting around dipshit conservatives then, hack

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

theres no like reason we're a failed state, even the fashiest of regimes could make a pretty functional state out of what they have here, but imo the pathologically anti-authority, xenophobic, anti-science/expertise/the concept of knowledge and reality has taken on a life of its own to where the reactionary foot soldier crowd is permanently brain poisoned into only like supporting the biblical authority of the sheriff and of a man over his weird inbred jesus family in such a way that they wouldn't even be able to pull of fascism

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Reporters quit whining.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Atrocious Joe posted:

at least the US is resisting tyranny by failing to control the virus
https://twitter.com/ForeignPolicy/status/1260328941576847360?s=20
Surprised they didn't try the "actually thousands of hidden deaths" explanation.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

just amazing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they latch on to 6 feet but lol ... it’s spreads like up to 49 feet away or something

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Son of Man posted:

If you don't have a gun you are a bad Marxist

No it will not jump out of your closet and suicide you pussy

Responsible firearms ownership is surrendering a firearm when you cannot guarantee your avoidance of self-harm.

You can entrust it to a trusted friend or family member, even.

Spergin Morlock posted:

they think it tells other people they're scared and they AINT SKEERED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryIjCkw3Jfg

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

shovelbum posted:

lmao!

at least if this was a war we'd have the example of revolutionary defeatism to work from

heck, most of the enemies of the US are better than it anyway, so surrender wouldn't be that bad anyway

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1261004586359422979?s=20

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
my mask lets me pretend I'm Bane or I'm about to rob the joint, so it's cool with me

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1261126114799468549?s=20

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Neighborhood facebook update: tonight some guy posted and then deleted the following post. Included is a video from his nest cam of a young black male (about 16) who appears to be looking for a ball in the guys front fence

Edit: keep in mind this is a middle class and extremely low crime neighborhood

I decided to stir the pot and posted this

quote:

Maybe the next time you're a white guy and want to post "this black boy's parents should beat him up before someone else does" : don't

I'm definitely eating a probation or ban from this fb group tonigh

oxsnard has issued a correction as of 04:00 on May 15, 2020

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

God bless u sir, for finally recognizing me

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

trump

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Madison Avenue (grapes)

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
May 14th Cum. Deaths Update

C-SPAM University Model vs Epidemiologists:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

brugroffil posted:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://twitter.com/GrittyNHL/status/1260371902889164801

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe posted:

at least if this was a war we'd have the example of revolutionary defeatism to work from

heck, most of the enemies of the US are better than it anyway, so surrender wouldn't be that bad anyway

china is a settler ethnostate op, we'd all be gassed lmao

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

:yooge: just lettin my followers know what Madison Avenue is. Only the home of the most brilliant and handsome "Ad Men" and fashion to diiiie for *makes kissy face*

chud: SEMPER FI THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
I'm telling you, the anxiety among the comfortable middle class in texas is ratcheting up. Remember that 08 didn't hit them that hard because oil was great during the recovery.

They're going insane

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Economic Anxiety was bad enough after a black man was president, can't imagine how much worse it can get after Covid

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

oxsnard posted:

I'm telling you, the anxiety among the comfortable middle class in texas is ratcheting up. Remember that 08 didn't hit them that hard because oil was great during the recovery.

They're going insane

is this a joke, white ppl dont care about the economy bc they know it serves even the least white man better than the richest black man

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

shovelbum posted:

is this a joke, white ppl dont care about the economy bc they know it serves even the least white man better than the richest black man

I wish you guys could see the posts. People in my neck of the woods weren't even pretending to have anxiety in 2016. They're just generally melting down

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Please Lord Satan let the weed resin barrier save my lungs from the covid and deliver my chud coworkers unto immense suffering. Amen.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/powellnyt/status/1261126994814795776

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

oxsnard posted:

Neighborhood facebook update: tonight some guy posted and then deleted the following post. Included is a video from his nest cam of a young black male (about 16) who appears to be looking for a ball in the guys front fence

Edit: keep in mind this is a middle class and extremely low crime neighborhood

I decided to stir the pot and posted this

I'm definitely eating a probation or ban from this fb group tonigh

You should have called out his patriotism with something about hating All American kids playing ball.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

yikes, the susceptible pool is huge...this will simmer indefinitely.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

mr president sir shut the gently caress up I need more money

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Guessing that's a boomer ooooor... A military/cop/security guard sort?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

lmao, literally “cmon join the death cult, you know you want to!”