Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
my family abandoned me because they suck and they decided to suck together. if i could get my family back i would. purposefully not doing that is just stupid and lovely because it hurts knowing no one cares about you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Elephant Ambush posted:

It's not the only reason but it is definitely one of them.

other reasons

1) they're so hollowed out due to their "work ethic" their labor is their only identity
2) they hate their families and can't spending actual time with them
3) lots of other folks said this but abusing their "lessers" (servers, clerks, etc) is the only way chuds blow off steam

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

InsertPotPun posted:

my family abandoned me because they suck and they decided to suck together. if i could get my family back i would. purposefully not doing that is just stupid and lovely because it hurts knowing no one cares about you.

sounds like your family suck poo poo and you shouldn't miss them

we are your family now

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeah, when your family yearns for the blood of the poor you are free to form your own family.

E: in fact, do it anyway.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

InsertPotPun posted:

I'll be your uncle

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'm going to make this. I have to know how bad it tastes.

My 3rd grade self says "its pretty good I always smash up my chips on my sandwich"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Everyone feeling really "free" at the moment now that half the states are open for people to spend money they don't have on poo poo they can't afford?

This pandemic should be showing us how much freedom we really lack. 6 weeks of not being able to toil in the salt mines has been more than we can tolerate. I guess, to me, it should make us question why we are required to die for capitalism but half of us REALLY need our hair styled and some Olive Garden breadsticks. Wearing something on our face is HARD...

Full disclosure: I'm bald, shave my head and don't usually eat at restaurant chains.

BiggerBoat has issued a correction as of 20:58 on May 14, 2020

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

BiggerBoat posted:

Everyone feeling really "free" at the moment now that half the states are open for people to spend money they don't have on poo poo they can't afford?

This pandemic should be showing us how much freedom we really lack. 6 weeks of not being able to toil in the salt mines has been more than we can tolerate. I guess, to me, it should make us question why we are required to die for capitalism but half of us REALLY need our hair styled and some Olive Garden breadsticks. Wearing something on our face is HARD...

Full disclosure: I'm bald, shave my head and don't usually eat at restaurant chains.
i wonder if things were always like this. if these same type of douchebags would hole up in their stutz bearcat with their smokes glasses on going on about how the PC government and the left are destroying their way of life by letting baseball just be sent for free over the radio

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

InsertPotPun posted:

i wonder if things were always like this. if these same type of douchebags would hole up in their stutz bearcat with their smokes glasses on going on about how the PC government and the left are destroying their way of life by letting baseball just be sent for free over the radio

basically except it was more about race mixing and stuff

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Post Trump voters realizing they're going to live under Trump and hating him for it here

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1261019439799037953

VitalSigns has issued a correction as of 23:23 on May 14, 2020

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Trust in the plan nobody seems to know.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Optics.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Have any prominent q people mysteriously stopped posting since March?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Blackchamber posted:

God Trump God has a plan for everyone.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Have any prominent q people mysteriously stopped posting since March?

hoping where they go 1 they go all

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

if ur gonna have a sad bologna sandwich at least fry the bologna up

this poor fucker's eating bread off a towel and you're expecting them to heat up a pan

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Blackchamber posted:

Unironically yes.

That's the whole reason Q exists right, a year into Trump's presidency and Hillary and Obama are still walking around free and not locked up, and the President seems to be an incompetent boob who isn't doing anything about it except bitching on Twitter.

So either they were all stupid for having supported him...or his buffoonery is all an act to conceal the real plan which has been unfolding behind the scenes all along!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

VitalSigns posted:

Unironically yes.

That's the whole reason Q exists right, a year into Trump's presidency and Hillary and Obama are still walking around free and not locked up, and the President seems to be an incompetent boob who isn't doing anything about it except bitching on Twitter.

So either they were all stupid for having supported him...or his buffoonery is all an act to conceal the real plan which has been unfolding behind the scenes all along!

I thought Q existed to show up once a season and annoy Captain Picard? :confused:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

VitalSigns posted:

Unironically yes.

poo poo reminds me of the mindset of Amway and MLM distributors when they begin to ask "why aren't I making a money? This seems like bullshit" and then are told by their upline that it will all happen in time, you're not working hard enough, go to a rally, etc.

So instead of someone losing all their money in 5 years and coming to the realization that they've been had, they just keep doubling down, blaming themselves for not getting it and trusting the system. "Sunk cost fallacy" I think it's called.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

InsertPotPun posted:

I care about you InsertPotPun. Want a fried bologna sandwich?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/1261040872659001348

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I yearn for chud death

mellifluous
Jun 28, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

poo poo reminds me of the mindset of Amway and MLM distributors when they begin to ask "why aren't I making a money? This seems like bullshit" and then are told by their upline that it will all happen in time, you're not working hard enough, go to a rally, etc.

So instead of someone losing all their money in 5 years and coming to the realization that they've been had, they just keep doubling down, blaming themselves for not getting it and trusting the system. "Sunk cost fallacy" I think it's called.

When Prophecy Fails

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

BiggerBoat posted:

There's a really good article from 1997 about MLMs and the insidious way they work: https://thebaffler.com/salvos/dreams-incorporated

They've actually monetized dissatisfaction. If you're not happy with your sales/income from your MLM, the company has a whole panoply of books and seminars and classes about improving your downline and increasing your revenue and becoming a powerseller, which they will happily recommend to you and sell you at a nice markup. If an MLM is not working for you, it's because you're doing it all wrong, and you need to go further out of pocket to fix that. It's the same thought process as Prosperity Gospel (or The Secret).

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

ElGroucho posted:

I yearn for chud death

watch it now, qcs fucks might make a thread about this

also chud death owns and im literally erect when i hear about them dying while choking on corona death

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gringostar posted:

watch it now, qcs fucks might make a thread about this

also chud death owns and im literally erect when i hear about them dying while choking on corona death

I think it's okay to agree with them when they're so clearly horny for it.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'll own up and admit that even I never expected this to become the "Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here and being super stoked for it" thread, though in hindsight it seems like it should've been obvious at the time

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

Before a mod comes in and shuts this conversation down, 538 shows Biden up across the board in Michigan, PA and Florida. Flipping just ONE of those states gets rid of Donald

To get even more narrower than that, Trump won by 80,000 people: in Michigan, PA and Wisconsin.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/12/hillary-clinton-margin-loss-votes
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/the-election-came-down-to-77-744-votes-in-pennsylvania-wisconsin-and-michigan-updated

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/kazweida/status/1261348574593380353

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think I said before but people literally cannot handle grey hair and home dye jobs are ... not exact

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

more people have died of corona in the us than the margin that trump won by in those three states and now some of the most trump heavy counties on the nation are seeing the largest increases in infection right now lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/lindseygrahamsc/status/727604522156228608?lang=en

not the outcome i was expecting but one that im fine with

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

as much as i like proving chuds wrong, this corona business is probably literally the one time i hope the left is the in the wrong and the pandemic dies down soon and we'll all be back to normal in no time

until then though, i will enjoy seeing chuds suffer for their actions

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The full explanation of Q:

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1148232059632140289

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

here's the dude's FB post:

quote:

Many people still think that the Coronavirus is a fake crisis which at one time I did too and not that I thought it wasn't a real virus going around but at one time I felt that it was blown out of proportion and it wasn't that serious. We kept on watching the news and kept on hearing about the spreading of the Coronavirus and to be honest I didn't really think nothing of it I still thought it was being blown out of proportion until about 4 and 1/2 weeks ago when I started to feel sick and once I started to feel sick I stopped working and stayed home yes I came down with the Coronavirus and a couple days later after I started to not feel good my wife started to not feel good and we stayed at home quarantined and my wife did go to the hospital to get tested and they told her yeah you probably have the coronavirus so go home and quarantine yourself well a few days went by and we both started feeling worse and worse and worse to the point where we barely had any energy left to do anything and all we want to do is sleep. So three weeks ago Sunday we decided not to play around with this anymore and I had just enough energy to drive us to the hospital Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and we both got confirmed that we had the Coronavirus. They admitted us right away and we both went to ICU. I started feeling better within a few days but my wife got worse to the point where they sedated her and put her on the ventilator. I was never put ventilator and started feeling better feeling stronger never had terrible aches and pains just weak and exhausted. Even now I am feeling better A lot better then a few weeks ago I still have covid-19 and some pneumonia in my lungs and we've been here 3 weeks as of yesterday. As of today my wife is still sedated and on the ventilator with no signs of improving. There were a couple times were they tried to start weaning her off the ventilator but as soon as they've done that her oxygen level dropped and they had to put her back on the ventilator full time. My wife has been sick before in the past quite a few times and she always fought through to get better but now after 3 weeks I have come to accept that my wife may pass away and the peace I have about it is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that she will be going home to be with the Lord but I also do believe in miracles and I'm holding on to the chance that she may get healed but if not I am thankful for her I know we've been married for 8 years. So think about what I wrote and think about if this thing is a fake crisis. This Coronavirus affects people differently. My wife has suffered from different physical ailments which she has overcome before but she sure is struggling and the doctors have said they have had a tough time on getting her better. This thing is nothing to be messed with please listen to the authorities and heed the advice of the experts. We don't have to fear this and by heeding the advice doesn't mean that you fear it that means you're showing wisdom during this epidemic time. Looking back I should have wore a mask in the beginning but I didn't and perhaps I'm paying the price for it now but I know that if it was me that gave it to my wife I know that she forgives me and I know that God forgives me. Whether man forgives me or not that's out of my control but as long as I have the assurance that God forgives me and my wife forgives me I am good. So just think about what I said and if you have to go out please use wisdom and don't be foolish like I was so the same so the same thing won't happen to you like it happened to me and my wife.

note: there aren't any formatting issues i had. that's how the guy wrote his post. dude writes like a third grader. the first 20 lines only have one period :lol:

anyway, it looks like this dude is sadly going to get better but on the plus side his wife is hosed. hopefully there's a chance of relapse and the virus comes out on top, but we'll see

i'm glad he's finally come around, but i'm not as willing to be magnanimous since it looks like he still supports trump so :shrug:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

just once it would be nice to see one of these people have the insight to question how they came to hold their earlier counterfactual opinions, and what else their information sources might be lying about

Apr 7, 2003

Dustcat posted:

just once it would be nice to see one of these people have the insight to question how they came to hold their earlier counterfactual opinions, and what else their information sources might be lying about

If they were capable of asking that, they wouldn't have fallen into the hole to begin with.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I dunno if that's true and it's something I'll never understand because I was a dumb conservative generally until my early 20s but when deregulation and poo poo collapsed the economy it made me start questioning everything else I believed.

Apr 7, 2003

Obama saying he was going to "put his foot on BP's neck" and then absolutely nothing happening certainly crack-pinged me up

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Mr Interweb posted:

note: there aren't any formatting issues i had. that's how the guy wrote his post. dude writes like a third grader. the first 20 lines only have one period :lol:

anyway, it looks like this dude is sadly going to get better but on the plus side his wife is hosed. hopefully there's a chance of relapse and the virus comes out on top, but we'll see

i'm glad he's finally come around, but i'm not as willing to be magnanimous since it looks like he still supports trump so :shrug:

He's going to vote for Trump again, so my only regret is that he didn't die drowning in his own lung fluid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Interweb posted:

this is kinda rad its like chud Proust, could only be improved if he had separated Coronavirus into two words like Corona Virus