Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wasn't he responsible for like 78% of internet comedy culture circa 1999-2005?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Nenonen posted:

I texted "skincare" to (407) 305-0350 but got no response :(

Lol i completely missed that...

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Captain Splendid posted:

Green didn't have arms though

oh gently caress

what is the last name of that bear family from everyone's childhood books? gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

e: oh, ok, no my kid's books still say "Berenstein" weird guess i just misremembered the arms thing

Handiklap has a new favorite as of 16:21 on May 16, 2020

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Handiklap posted:

e: oh, ok, no my kid's books still say "Berenstein" weird guess i just misremembered the arms thing
Are you sure about that?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Merkinman posted:

Are you sure about that?

yeah you should check again, I just checked and mine definitely say Bearenstein

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OApLDOqLymw

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Handiklap posted:

dang, was going to try to find a green eggplant with arms earlier but figured I'd be disappointed in the reponse. :unsmith:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm not old, you're old! :ohdear:

:corsair:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/388210/Day_of_the_Tentacle_Remastered/

I replayed through the remastered version last summer, was a great day. I highly recommend you guys pick it up. It goes on sale for like $4 every Steam sale.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Data Graham posted:

i have a huge fondness for the "animutation era" as i called it in my peer-reviewed article

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_PD9Yf5U8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqO5lNS094M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBJtQjykq_4

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

One of those rare signs that actively wastes your time compared to just a blank piece of posterboard.

e: so I'm not just sniping by signing my post:

Big "D" energy?

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Handiklap posted:

oh gently caress

what is the last name of that bear family from everyone's childhood books? gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

That was a close one! The timelines diverged for a bit but synchronized after you checked the book, which is an example of a temporal anchor.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Goon Boots posted:

That was a close one! The timelines diverged for a bit but synchronized after you checked the book, which is an example of a temporal anchor.

I just watched the movie "The History of Time Travel" which is a piece of non-linear alt-historical documentary storytelling that rewrites itself a number of times over the course of its narrative and eventually concludes in a place where the entire story you just watched never happened

I went to look up the filmmakers and story behind it and apparently none of the actors or other people in the credits have any information online at all, and the movie itself does not have a page on Wikipedia

I went back to my appleTV home screen and the movie went zoop and disappeared out of my upcoming list and now I'm like aaaaaaaAAAA

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

fight the power, number

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The sign is misspelled so the giant bubble doesn't find him.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Data Graham posted:

I just watched the movie "The History of Time Travel" which is a piece of non-linear alt-historical documentary storytelling that rewrites itself a number of times over the course of its narrative and eventually concludes in a place where the entire story you just watched never happened

I went to look up the filmmakers and story behind it and apparently none of the actors or other people in the credits have any information online at all, and the movie itself does not have a page on Wikipedia

I went back to my appleTV home screen and the movie went zoop and disappeared out of my upcoming list and now I'm like aaaaaaaAAAA

Search function, and take pictures

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I am a FREE
I am not MAN
A NUMBER

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I could easily kick Jesus's rear end

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

He's a zero, alright.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Free gunt

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sjs00 posted:

Search function, and take pictures

It's this

I was pretty much joking BUT NOT REALLY

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Data Graham posted:

It's this

I was pretty much joking BUT NOT REALLY

Have you seen Predestination? Good time travel film

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

come to jesus, if u want an asskicking

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Elfface posted:

The sign is misspelled so the giant bubble doesn't find him.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Come to the temple at 6:00 if you want to get an asskicking

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Samuringa posted:

Come to the temple at 6:00 if you want to get an asskicking

The Temple of Swole.

Honor the Day of Rest by following it with the Day of Legs.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

that scene just came up during the Windows Movie House stream.

I love this movie.

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Data Graham posted:

oh yeah. Those Harry Potter puppets he made and played with and shipped was the pinnacle of comedy.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

it says "Vibrator" and it's a sax mouthpiece

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

MizPiz posted:

I could easily kick Jesus's rear end

Is Jesus unarmed or does he have his signature whip?

I don’t think I could beat a man in his early thirties, from an iron age society, who worked for years as a carpenter, and walked everywhere, with or without a whip, with or without supernatural powers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Platystemon posted:

I don’t think I could beat a man in his early thirties, from an iron age society, who worked for years as a carpenter, and walked everywhere, with or without a whip, with or without supernatural powers.

What if it turned out, that that man never existed? Could you beat him then?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Platystemon posted:

Also those doves are flying around him so you know he's got those sick John Woo moves.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Platystemon posted:

Any time you hit him, he'd just turn the other cheek. May take a while, but that's a guaranteed knockout.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Platystemon posted:

dude was probably 5'1", he'd only get one hit as i closed, which i would block with a convenient *squints at painting* ox

also the iron age was over by then

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Ape of Naples posted:

I'm sure I'll get probed but I hate Neil Cicierega

How could you say something so controversial yet so brave.png

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Dixville posted:

it says "Vibrator" and it's a sax mouthpiece

Or, as we say when teaching people how to play the trumpet, haha mouthpiece goes bbrrrr

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodburger
Dec 5, 2004

...Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn.

Inceltown posted:

My clippers died on me mid haircut a few years ago so I had to do the hat on mad dash to the store to get a new pair. Thankfully I did not get caught for any crimes while in the middle of that run.

Same happened to me but I had shaved half my beard and wearing a mask into a CVS in Oakland wasn't actually OK at the time so... yeah.