Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Re: We Are All Gonna Die: Everybody grabbing that same (plague) handle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

Blistex posted:

Every time Trump makes a point of telling the media he talked with another world leader (usually in the context that he was sharing his invaluable advice), that leader should make a point of tweeting back the next day that no such conversation occurred (even if it did).

I think that would end very badly given Trump's ego.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Synthetic Dreams posted:

Yeah but it'd be hilarious for the 20 minutes or so the missiles were flying.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Azar is on Jake Tapper right now saying that the reason African American communities are getting crushed by Covid is because they're fat and have hypertension and the diabetus

They do have higher rates of obesity and diabetes but I am guessing this wasn't framed as health inequality

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I heard the president of Europe back then didn’t lift a finger to help the peasants

And don’t even get me started on the weird masquerade parties they threw hiding in their fortifications. Really weird room color schemes at those parties.

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

Blistex posted:

Every time Trump makes a point of telling the media he talked with another world leader (usually in the context that he was sharing his invaluable advice), that leader should make a point of tweeting back the next day that no such conversation occurred (even if it did).

they don't want his attention. they are busy exploiting his incompetence to lessen the US influence on the world to their advantage.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Synthetic Dreams posted:

I'm just imagining the Tweet-storms and press conferences with Trump typing angrily in all caps and spewing spittle at the cameras while he attempts to express his thoughts on how the rest of the world sucks, and how they are just jealous of him and his brilliant mind and ideas.

Also it's leaked that the after-parties at all the big international functions were in fact NOT cancelled, Trump was just not invited and sent to the wrong address on purpose (the European equivalent of The Blue Oyster Bar from the Police Academy movies).

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

OH poo poo WE DID IT! JUST WENT TO THE DONUT PLACE AND SAW AT LEAST 30 OR 40 PEOPLE MILLING AROUND! NOT A SINGLE ONE WEARING A MASK OR PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING! HOORAY, CORONA IS OVER, WE DID IT Y'ALL! GREAT JOB.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Yeah my particular part of town has a ton of bars and breweries that are all shut down but it’s nice out so groups are driving in from the suburbs to walk around and not wear masks.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i'm gonna knock the next 65 year old lady that jogs past me, maskless, spraying 'rona everywhere, on her blue haired rear end

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

boar guy posted:

i'm gonna knock [up] the next 65 year old lady that jogs past me, maskless, spraying [...] everywhere

gross dude

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mulaney Power Move posted:

They do have higher rates of obesity and diabetes but I am guessing this wasn't framed as health inequality

It's also a lot more likely poorer people just haven't had as much opportunity to distance, due to (a) being more likely to work in an essential field but not having a remote option or (b) living in households with more people and/or less space.

Synthetic Dreams
Jul 19, 2005

by Cyrano4747

boar guy posted:

i'm gonna knock the next 65 year old lady that jogs past me, maskless, spraying 'rona everywhere, on her blue haired rear end

The jowls.. the Jowls!!!

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

boar guy posted:

OH poo poo WE DID IT! JUST WENT TO THE DONUT PLACE AND SAW AT LEAST 30 OR 40 PEOPLE MILLING AROUND! NOT A SINGLE ONE WEARING A MASK OR PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING! HOORAY, CORONA IS OVER, WE DID IT Y'ALL! GREAT JOB.

Maybe it's something about donuts. I went out to get a replacement computer thingy that burned out and Krispy Kreme across the parking lot looked like the zombie apocalypse and the last surviving brains were inside. Like everyone just decided today was the day for some loving donuts.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Big Beef City posted:

lol I had to look that up.

Do you mean "I played golf in a foursome, for business"?

Well that's what they call a group of 4 golf players. Maybe interacting with them made my brain softer.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Masks-are-NOT-allowed-Central-Wisconsin-campground-posts-to-Facebook-570536921.html

quote:

"Masks are NOT allowed:" Central Wisconsin campground posts to Facebook

Rock on Wisconsin!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bleusilences posted:

Well that's what they call a group of 4 golf players. Maybe interacting with them made my brain softer.

I figured that out after looking it up, 'foursome' is the english word.
Oddly if you say "We had a foursome" most people know you've been playing golf right away. If you say "We had a threesome" then it's automatically a sex thing. idk why.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Big Beef City posted:

I figured that out after looking it up, 'foursome' is the english word.
Oddly if you say "We had a foursome" most people know you've been playing golf right away. If you say "We had a threesome" then it's automatically a sex thing. idk why.

Having a onesome rn

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sjs00 posted:

Having a onesome rn

In it, voted 1.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Big Beef City posted:

They do? I hear someone say "we had a foursome", I'm thinking sex. Never heard it said in relation to golf. Tend not to listen to much golf chat though so :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Boys will be boys at the golf court.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Mandrel posted:

my little quarantine project has been designing a functional cyborg ninja from metal gear solid helmet

if things get really weird im gonna be ready

Nice. Keep us posted!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I’m not bourgeois enough to think golf ever

You say 18 holes that’s barely legal anal to me

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Harminoff posted:

https://www.nbc15.com/content/news/Masks-are-NOT-allowed-Central-Wisconsin-campground-posts-to-Facebook-570536921.html

quote:
"Masks are NOT allowed:" Central Wisconsin campground posts to Facebook

Rock on Wisconsin!

Maybe this is the way, tell all the protestors and idiots they’re absolutely not allowed to wear masks and they’re not permitted to go home but have to stay outside, in large groups.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

I’m not bourgeois enough to think golf ever

You say 18 holes that’s barely legal anal to me

I can not afford the latter, so I golf.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

there are some reeeeal major sickos out there.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
everyone knows you should gently caress bagels. They are tougher and you won't get sugar in your peehole.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Wisconsin is a state where alcoholism is an actual religion.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Wisconsin is a state where alcoholism is an actual religion.

Can you loving blame us? Look at the assholes who live here.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

wisconsin will forever have a dark place in my heart for electing a guy who really hosed up scott walker's (the musician) google search rankings

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I visited my friend in La Crosse and that is definitely a beer drinking town. The variety was great. Just the right size for a city IMO too. Real nice place. Round the clock beer drinking but that just could be my friend. The last morning I woke up and felt like if I tried to go for a run I would have a stroke.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my favorite place in wisconsin is this little roadside diner, somewhere outside eau claire i think, with a giant orange moose in front they serve a good beer cheese soup and have shelves of horrible sickly sweet local fruit wine that no one buys and the upstairs is a crazy antiques/book shop with all kinds of random stuff going back to the 19th century

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Earwicker posted:

wisconsin will forever have a dark place in my heart for electing a guy who really hosed up scott walker's (the musician) google search rankings

that'll sort itself out in a decade

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
oh dont worry about me

ill just be over here screaming into the infinite void

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I visited my friend in La Crosse and that is definitely a beer drinking town. The variety was great. Just the right size for a city IMO too. Real nice place. Round the clock beer drinking but that just could be my friend. The last morning I woke up and felt like if I tried to go for a run I would have a stroke.

Lacrosse is pretty chill. Except for the whole college kids getting drunk and falling into the Mississippi thing. But besides that, it's a pretty fuckin great place to drink beer. Their Oktoberfest is pretty good too.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

poverty goat posted:

the medieval response is to shut the gates of the castle so the nobles don't get sick and hope for the best, which is pretty much trump's strategy so

This would be an improvement, considering he was encouraging re-opening protests in New York of all places less than two hours before that.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Doing the REALLY best, thinkingfully, with my large brain (some say the largest they have ever seen!) on getting to the bottom of this CoronaVirus mix-em-up (honk-honk!). I want my mama!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Earwicker posted:

my favorite place in wisconsin is this little roadside diner, somewhere outside eau claire i think, with a giant orange moose in front they serve a good beer cheese soup and have shelves of horrible sickly sweet local fruit wine that no one buys and the upstairs is a crazy antiques/book shop with all kinds of random stuff going back to the 19th century

My favorite place is the restaurant in Door County with the goats on the roof

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Trump rallies should come back. No masks allowed. Masks are the tool of the libs, China and Islams. Only freedom hats allowed (made in China by prison uyghurs).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The guy in front of me at the automated post thing licked his thumb twice before finishing his label printing. That old man ingested diseases beyond compare.

I thought Sunday at 9 am would be the time to not meet these lunatics!