Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

the homebrew is for the alcoholism

Homebrew owns but it takes a long rear end time. I'd need a new house if I brewed just for consumption.
E: Brew beer, you fools! It's cheap and ridiculously easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

visualize it like the stock market, we're in the bull trap right now
Waiting for that dead chud bounce

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

nooneofconsequence posted:

Looks like my cop neighbor is having a rona party. About half a dozen kids all playing together and accompanying adults hanging out.

Thats not a Rona party, nowhere near enough people. That's just parents giving up and having a good time. Its happening a ton in my Illinois neighborhood, they all figure they aren't leaving the house (except once a week to the office, oh and the cousins coming over, and of course a trip to the store now and then no big deal) so gently caress it time to share nannies and group the kids up in a pseudo daycare

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Seriously what is the deal with loving haircuts and having to get one as soon as possible

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Seriously what is the deal with loving haircuts and having to get one as soon as possible

conspicuous consumerism, so you can talk about the new poo poo you bought and show it off to people

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

all the other proudboys are laughing at me because my hair is too shaggy to be fash

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

This is it, this is the tweet to send back in time to people living a decade or more ago

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Gray hair that they're dying to hide

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Shear Modulus posted:

i like stunt pilots who dont crash

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1262171456068374530

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

love the new av. I lost an embarrassing amount of hours and maybe even a little bit of money to that game

:same:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

dalgona coffee goes brrrrrr

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

mastershakeman posted:

Thats not a Rona party, nowhere near enough people. That's just parents giving up and having a good time. Its happening a ton in my Illinois neighborhood, they all figure they aren't leaving the house (except once a week to the office, oh and the cousins coming over, and of course a trip to the store now and then no big deal) so gently caress it time to share nannies and group the kids up in a pseudo daycare

That's just the normal state of my apartment complex

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

Gray hair that they're dying to hide

:golfclap:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

thank you for your sacrifice while thanking people for their sacrifice

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lets do another flyover to honor the sacrifices from the first failed flyover.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

We need to send another one up to salute his sacrifice now

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

conspicuous consumerism, so you can talk about the new poo poo you bought and show it off to people

On top of that: Hair and clothing define people. Strip a person naked and bald, and besides skin color, body shape, age, health, boob-dick-vag humans are very uniform. Tell two ants apart.

(can't remember the exact quote who who said it,) but a setting, hair style, and clothing in a movie scene tell you more about that world in a second before the characters start talking.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Radirot posted:

lets do another flyover to honor the sacrifices from the first failed flyover.

drat it, beat me to it :negative:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

2DCAT posted:

We need to send another one up to salute his sacrifice now

lol reality is a loving joke.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

I'm sad I didn't party in my teens so I'll never get to experience pre-COVID club culture. Guess I'll spend my twenties enjoying ronaworld?

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

no joke this is how I’m always gonna remember the poo poo officially hitting the fan in this country regarding covid

in extremely quick succession they cancelled the game, then the whole season, then the NCAA followed suit soon after and it got everyone’s attention real quick

that was the official no-turning-back moment imo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

at least with everything opening back up stockpiling in preparation for wave 2 is easier

everyone should seriously do this

hand sanitizer and toilet paper is starting to re-emerge in stores, time to slowly and inconspicuously stock up any chance you get

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1262173636347203586

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Didn't see this posted and not everyone is on twitter so:
https://twitter.com/lilly_wachowski/status/1262104754496339968?s=20

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

(Plague!)

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

sliami posted:

I'm sad I didn't party in my teens so I'll never get to experience pre-COVID club culture. Guess I'll spend my twenties enjoying ronaworld?

clubbing is lame anyways

now, boiling lentils on the otherhand...

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

You can rave in a vault.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Still waiting on the outbreak from. Florida beaches. Surely any day now.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thump! posted:

clubbing is lame anyways

now, boiling lentils on the otherhand...

:hai:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1262171361633542144

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1262139818458439688

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sir Tonk posted:

you could hit them int he face with a bat, then theyll need a face covering to stop the bleeding

just start carrying bear spray imho

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Almost half the month to go... Pow, gangsta poo poo.

How's the monument for this gonna look anyway

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

sliami posted:

A statue of Trump drinking a gallon of bleach

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sliami posted:

You can rave in a vault.

there was also that one vault that pumped in hallucinogens

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

"It's the same as it was back then, but it won't be like it was back then."

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
really cool how we’ve now defined ‘depression’ in such a way that there will always be room to say ‘nah there won’t be one.’

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
a few years ago I started to hear the term "technical recession" which just means a recession but we cant say we're in a recession so we say it meets the technical definition of a recession but isn't actually a recession

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

sliami posted:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

it's not a depression. we gave them all of the money and they will be fine for multiple days

yes you are fired but number is still ok

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

wait till coronavirus starts loving up gop internal polling because their voters are dead

its killing overwhelmingly dems and nonvoters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
it will be hilarious forever that they talked poo poo about bernies healthcare proposal costing too much and then suddenly there are trillion of dollars to gently caress at the stock market 99% of people have no stake in whatsoever

you'd think that would prompt some kind of direct action

alas you are a fool