Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Lou Takki posted:

You just described what is alpha for any project. Meanwhile backers can play it since years. There is a reason why ten thousands new backers join at every patch. None are masochist but educated individual toward what crowdfunding means (pledge to get a product) and alpha.

At each patch, new bugs are added.. then they are fixed. There is many example of backers playing hours.

I'm talking about the garbage where they have enough space ships for sale to fill an entire week's worth of convention

And no solid game with which to use them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

genuinely amazing desync

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

ronmcd posted:

Nooo Hudson!!

Realize these are coming to mind because CIG is literally ripping off how Aliens the movie looks.

This is just more kudos to their art department for coming up with virtually nothing unique or that looks like something not from some other game/movie you've seen before.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Lou Takki posted:

At each patch, new bugs are added.. then they are fixed.

citation loving needed

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug

The Titanic posted:

The worst part is that theater of war even exists when, as far as I'm aware, no money has been donated to making that game.

It's almost like CIG is abusing what money it puts into development towards almost anything except making a good game about space ships in space fighting and trading.

This is the truth.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Asmodai_00 posted:

:reddit: I want to enjoy playing this game

:pseudo: You have to realize you're testing an alpha, not playing a game to be enjoyed

And to continue that thought, yes, people actually GET PAID to do this kind of work. Testing games, writing out trouble tickets, etc. it's called QA and you guys are paying CIG when they should be paying you. Good job. :classiclol:

The Titanic fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 18, 2020

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Popete posted:

Balancing the open world game around a game mode that doesn't reflect the reality of how people actually play the open world. This will be a very productive use of everyone's time.

That's the kind of thing you tell the board about your pet project when you want to do it and you know they would say no because it makes no sense but yet you somehow tie it all together.

Except in this case the board is probably CR and you can probably say almost anything and he'll green light it so long as you mention it requires additional motion capture work. :3

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Sarsapariller posted:

citation loving needed

Selling assets is the crowdfunding model to not let financial guidance decide what is the date of release, whatever the finished state of the project. That is the situation for now but at release, CIG is going to switch to micro-transaction like any MMO.

By the way ships can be purchased with in game credits since more than a year as it was planned. So beside a starter package of roughly 45$ depending on taxes, you got SC. No subscription are required, no extra cents either to play it in its full.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Quavers posted:

Invictus Launch Week, also commonly known as Fleet Week, is the period between Emancipation Day and Armistice Day that marks the beginning of the new recruitment year for the UEE Navy.

I'm glad we cleared that up! I thought maybe it was celebrating the poem Invictus by William Ernest Henley. You know, the one that goes "It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." But clearly it's just some kind of fascist pseudo military holiday, just like literally every other holiday in the verse! Amazing!

Really looking forward to the Praestigium which is of course the period between the Evisceration of the Shmorbulons and Bastille Day, which we celebrate every year with a great big ship expo and sale. Followed shortly by Scamulus, the date we all remember as the time that Jesus came back and was immediately sent to prison, which we celebrate by buying spaceships to give to one another.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

CIG next week:

Also, I went to their website to see when it was. This is the directions for how to get to the in-game sales floor/convention center:

It's 10 steps just to direct someone how to get there. :lol::lol::lol:

You know how in good games, there's a UI or in game direction system that can point you where to go? Hell, way back in Bioshock 1, you could have an arrow that would direct you to the next objective... I've been playing Alien:Isolation again and in the motion tracker there's an indicator that directs you where to go, not just in a "the destination is west of you, as the crow flies" but it'll direct you which way to go each step of the way.

:shepspends:

This requires path finding techniques. Something that in turn requires code, not artwork, thusly, expect something like this... never.

Herb Dington
Oct 6, 2013
I....see.....PAAAARRRRRPPP

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable
PC master race:

Some random shot of Alien Isolation on the Switch:

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Lou Takki posted:

You just described what is alpha for any project. Meanwhile backers can play it since years. There is a reason why ten thousands new backers join at every patch. None are masochist but educated individual toward what crowdfunding means (pledge to get a product) and alpha.

At each patch, new bugs are added.. then they are fixed. There is many example of backers playing hours.

You heard him boys. Buy an Idris

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Dooguk posted:

It's nice to know that after 10 years they are still trying to get the networking in an MMO game functional. Other lesser companies would have done it the easier way and had it working much earlier in the games development.

This is what happens when the guy in charge believes you make a game with artwork, and that all the code is just layered on top of his good ideas.

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

Sarsapariller posted:

citation loving needed

The bug pipelines are in full flow!

:reddit: Well this is new. Back to 0auec I go

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
:reddit: My outsider perspective on star citizen (If you hate me then please explain to me why I'm wrong)

I have put no money into this game and if it ever releases then that's great as all the hard work is evident, but looking at the roadmap and gameplay and all these things this game isn't where it should be.

I don't develop games but when indie devs can create games alone and make intuitive and amazing ideas work and release I fully admire that, but why is one of the highest funded games ever only getting an AI cover system 4 years after its planned release. I'm not going into kris Roberts as his personal things are his and are separate from the game. But why did he post on the star citizens website a giant rant about a much smaller 'rival' of his? Kris I'm sure is lovely and I'm sure he works very hard and all the people working on star citizen. But from an outsider looking in, I just don't understand this. Right now I have put no money in but it feels like this sets a bad precedent for games.

If you like star citizen then I'm happy for you, but this game has had a ballooning development. If you say that I don't understand game development then that is fine. But I'm pretty sure in a SPACE SIM the AI should have been able to pilot ships in an atmosphere or avoid attacks effectively earlier than April four years after the initially planned release date. All I mean to say is, this game right now doesn't look like its had 9 years of work done on it and 200 million dollars put into it.

:kingsley: 85 comments

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

CountDrac posted:

Why do they even waste time adding a mediocre battlefield game option to their space sim? What portion of their backers is even remotely interested in this?

Most likely it was specifically for Rexzilla and his method of marketing.

Given how he was playing the game prior to leaving suddenly when his checks stopped, something like ToW would have been exactly up his alley to play the game as.

And naturally his marketing would not be "look at this module CIG made totally not related to Star Citizen!" But rather "check out how awesome Star Citizen is! I'm giving them ALL my loving money NOW!!!!"

And naturally the CIG Twitter would retweet this stuff and it'd have been all new levels of lying to people.

But alas, they lost Rexzilla.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Dooguk posted:

The Battlefield community will flock to this. 64 players on each side is too many anyway. Dice must be making GBS threads themselves and wish they had not hosed up Battlefield 5 with women, prosthetic limbs and cricket bats.

Women are always a big red check to "destroying video games".

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Quavers posted:

:trustme: Invictus Launch Week 2950 Free-Fly

Invictus Launch Week, also commonly known as Fleet Week, is the period between Emancipation Day and Armistice Day that marks the beginning of the new recruitment year for the UEE Navy.

In addition to high-flying public demonstrations from the naval fleet, the galaxy’s top vehicle manufacturers often utilize the festivities to showcase the ships and armament they supply to the military. This year, official proceedings will be held at Area18, ArcCorp, with spacecraft showcases at the Bevic Convention Center and a special demonstration by the 999th Squadron.

During Invictus Launch Week, everyone has the opportunity to see some of the verse’s biggest, best, and most iconic ships up close. Different manufacturers take over every other day, so keep checking back to be inspired by everything the event has to offer.

Most ships on display are available to test-fly for free, so just select the ship you want, and take to the skies.

Check out the schedule below to plan your test flights. Have fun and fly safe!

The 2950 Invictus Launch Week Schedule

May 22nd – May 23rd: Tumbril/RSI/Origin
- 325a: Origin’s sleek signature fighter, the 325a makes a great companion for finding your mark with style and sophistication.
- Aurora LN: Designed for dangerous combat situations, the Aurora LN comes with bigger shields and larger weapons that pack a punch.
- Constellation Andromeda: A multi-crew freighter with a modular design, the RSI Andromeda is one of the most iconic ships in the ‘verse.
- Constellation Aquila: Explore the stars and distant horizons thanks to an uprated sensor suite and redesigned cockpit that offer maximum visibility.
- Constellation Phoenix: A chariot of the gods, this converted luxury freighter is ideal for VIP transport.
- Mantis: Stop ships dead in their tracks with RSI’s premier quantum enforcer.

May 24th – May 25th: Anvil Aerospace
- Arrow: Featuring an ultra-aerodynamic frame and slight profile, it’s the most agile ship in its class.
- C8X Pisces: This mini-explorer is ideal for scouting and reconnaissance.
- Carrack: A self-sufficient explorer built to endure extreme conditions in both space and atmosphere.
- Gladiator: A rugged two-person dive bomber.
- Hawk: The ideal ship for independent bounty hunters and local security.
- Hornet F7C: Tough and dependable, the F7C is a textbook multi-purpose medium fighter.
- Hurricane: A heavy fighter with an almost excessive loadout. Includes a turret that punches through shields and defenses.
- Terrapin: Heavily armored ship with a sophisticated scanner. Ideal for recon and exploration.
- Valkyrie: A heavily armed dual-purpose gunship/dropship.

May 26th – May 27th: Aegis Dynamics
- Avenger Stalker: A modified version of the Avenger catering to bounty hunters. Equipped with prison cells.
- Avenger Titan Renegade: Special-edition Avenger Titan with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Avenger Warlock: A variant of the Avenger armed with an EMP generator to disable enemy vehicles.
- Eclipse: A sleek stealth bomber armed with heavy torpedoes.
- Gladius Valiant: Special-edition of the Gladius with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Hammerhead: A multi-crew corvette bristling with manned turrets to counter fast fighters.
- Retaliator Bomber: A long-range, anti-capital bomber. Covered in manned turrets and capable of launching size 9 torpedoes.
- Sabre: Favoring agility over durability, this ship is light, sleek, and deadly.
- Sabre Comet: Special-edition of the Sabre with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Vanguard Harbinger: A powerful bomber that can operate out of the roughest forward operating bases.
- Vanguard Hoplite: A long-range squad dropship with manned turret.
- Vanguard Sentinel: Designed to fight smart instead of taking enemies head-on.
- Vanguard Warden: A long-range heavy fighter with manned turret.

May 28th – May 29th: ARGO/MISC/CNOU
- ARGO MPUV 1P: A small and unarmed utility runabout for transporting personnel.
- Freelancer MIS: The MIS is a limited-edition militarized variant of the classic Freelancer.
- Mustang Delta: The Mustang Delta is armed with heavier weapons and missiles to give new citizens a little more firepower.
- Razor EX: Stealth-edition of the Razor outfitted with signature-reducing materials and low-draw components.
- Reliant Tana: An easy to maintain, versatile, lightweight fighter.
- Starfarer Gemini: The Gemini version sacrifices fuel capacity for armor and a missile launcher.

May 30th – June 1st: Drake Interplanetary
- Buccaneer: A light fighter that sacrifices durability (and ejection seat) for raw firepower.
- Caterpillar: A heavy multi-crew commercial freighter. Lightly armed with superior cargo capacity.
- Cutlass Black: Back in black. Drake’s pirate-favorite is a highly versatile ship with combat and cargo prowess.
- Cutlass Red: An emergency response and support ship with a medical bay, long-range radar capabilities, and a suite of defensive options.
- Dragonfly Black: A two-seater grav-lev bike that easily traverses rough terrain or open space.
- Herald: No secret is safe. Drake’s Herald captures and stores information before leaving at blistering speed.[/url]

the big event is a loving sales pitch?

lmao

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

So are citizens suspicious that Rexzilla dropped the game like a hot brick, or are they too blinded by the glory of Chris' masterwork

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Bubbacub posted:

So are citizens suspicious that Rexzilla dropped the game like a hot brick, or are they too blinded by the glory of Chris' masterwork

They only suspect one thing: that SC will be the best computer video game ever made

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
Bless their soft little hearts

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Quavers posted:

:trustme: Invictus Launch Week 2950 Free-Fly

In addition to high-flying public demonstrations from the naval fleet, the galaxy’s top vehicle manufacturers often utilize the festivities to showcase the ships and armament they supply to the military. This year, official proceedings will be held at Area18, ArcCorp, with spacecraft showcases at the Bevic Convention Center and a special demonstration by the 999th Squadron.

During Invictus Launch Week, everyone has the opportunity to see some of the verse’s biggest, best, and most iconic ships up close. Different manufacturers take over every other day, so keep checking back to be inspired by everything the event has to offer.

Most ships on display are available to test-fly for free, so just select the ship you want, and take to the skies.

Check out the schedule below to plan your test flights. Have fun and fly safe!

The 2950 Invictus Launch Week Schedule

May 22nd – May 23rd: Tumbril/RSI/Origin
- 325a: Origin’s sleek signature fighter, the 325a makes a great companion for finding your mark with style and sophistication.
- Aurora LN: Designed for dangerous combat situations, the Aurora LN comes with bigger shields and larger weapons that pack a punch.
- Constellation Andromeda: A multi-crew freighter with a modular design, the RSI Andromeda is one of the most iconic ships in the ‘verse.
- Constellation Aquila: Explore the stars and distant horizons thanks to an uprated sensor suite and redesigned cockpit that offer maximum visibility.
- Constellation Phoenix: A chariot of the gods, this converted luxury freighter is ideal for VIP transport.
- Mantis: Stop ships dead in their tracks with RSI’s premier quantum enforcer.

May 24th – May 25th: Anvil Aerospace
- Arrow: Featuring an ultra-aerodynamic frame and slight profile, it’s the most agile ship in its class.
- C8X Pisces: This mini-explorer is ideal for scouting and reconnaissance.
- Carrack: A self-sufficient explorer built to endure extreme conditions in both space and atmosphere.
- Gladiator: A rugged two-person dive bomber.
- Hawk: The ideal ship for independent bounty hunters and local security.
- Hornet F7C: Tough and dependable, the F7C is a textbook multi-purpose medium fighter.
- Hurricane: A heavy fighter with an almost excessive loadout. Includes a turret that punches through shields and defenses.
- Terrapin: Heavily armored ship with a sophisticated scanner. Ideal for recon and exploration.
- Valkyrie: A heavily armed dual-purpose gunship/dropship.

May 26th – May 27th: Aegis Dynamics
- Avenger Stalker: A modified version of the Avenger catering to bounty hunters. Equipped with prison cells.
- Avenger Titan Renegade: Special-edition Avenger Titan with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Avenger Warlock: A variant of the Avenger armed with an EMP generator to disable enemy vehicles.
- Eclipse: A sleek stealth bomber armed with heavy torpedoes.
- Gladius Valiant: Special-edition of the Gladius with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Hammerhead: A multi-crew corvette bristling with manned turrets to counter fast fighters.
- Retaliator Bomber: A long-range, anti-capital bomber. Covered in manned turrets and capable of launching size 9 torpedoes.
- Sabre: Favoring agility over durability, this ship is light, sleek, and deadly.
- Sabre Comet: Special-edition of the Sabre with custom livery and a loadout geared to Arena Commander.
- Vanguard Harbinger: A powerful bomber that can operate out of the roughest forward operating bases.
- Vanguard Hoplite: A long-range squad dropship with manned turret.
- Vanguard Sentinel: Designed to fight smart instead of taking enemies head-on.
- Vanguard Warden: A long-range heavy fighter with manned turret.

May 28th – May 29th: ARGO/MISC/CNOU
- ARGO MPUV 1P: A small and unarmed utility runabout for transporting personnel.
- Freelancer MIS: The MIS is a limited-edition militarized variant of the classic Freelancer.
- Mustang Delta: The Mustang Delta is armed with heavier weapons and missiles to give new citizens a little more firepower.
- Razor EX: Stealth-edition of the Razor outfitted with signature-reducing materials and low-draw components.
- Reliant Tana: An easy to maintain, versatile, lightweight fighter.
- Starfarer Gemini: The Gemini version sacrifices fuel capacity for armor and a missile launcher.

May 30th – June 1st: Drake Interplanetary
- Buccaneer: A light fighter that sacrifices durability (and ejection seat) for raw firepower.
- Caterpillar: A heavy multi-crew commercial freighter. Lightly armed with superior cargo capacity.
- Cutlass Black: Back in black. Drake’s pirate-favorite is a highly versatile ship with combat and cargo prowess.
- Cutlass Red: An emergency response and support ship with a medical bay, long-range radar capabilities, and a suite of defensive options.
- Dragonfly Black: A two-seater grav-lev bike that easily traverses rough terrain or open space.
- Herald: No secret is safe. Drake’s Herald captures and stores information before leaving at blistering speed.[/url]

I like how all this talks about participating in the Star Citizen universe despite that the game is not ready for anything even remotely like a "fleet action" and that there is no navy or anything in the game even related to factions doing things besides pirates that are flying in circles in some locations.

Oh wait, they didn't, because that would be honest and maybe not attract people to spend money.

I hope they figure out how to have the AI pathfind itself a way to do these amazing space-bound exciting shows at least, so the whole write up isn't a complete fraud.

The Titanic fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 18, 2020

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Quavers posted:

:reddit: My outsider perspective on star citizen (If you hate me then please explain to me why I'm wrong)

I have put no money into this game and if it ever releases then that's great as all the hard work is evident, but looking at the roadmap and gameplay and all these things this game isn't where it should be.

I don't develop games but when indie devs can create games alone and make intuitive and amazing ideas work and release I fully admire that, but why is one of the highest funded games ever only getting an AI cover system 4 years after its planned release. I'm not going into kris Roberts as his personal things are his and are separate from the game. But why did he post on the star citizens website a giant rant about a much smaller 'rival' of his? Kris I'm sure is lovely and I'm sure he works very hard and all the people working on star citizen. But from an outsider looking in, I just don't understand this. Right now I have put no money in but it feels like this sets a bad precedent for games.

If you like star citizen then I'm happy for you, but this game has had a ballooning development. If you say that I don't understand game development then that is fine. But I'm pretty sure in a SPACE SIM the AI should have been able to pilot ships in an atmosphere or avoid attacks effectively earlier than April four years after the initially planned release date. All I mean to say is, this game right now doesn't look like its had 9 years of work done on it and 200 million dollars put into it.

Oh no. :ohdear:

This guy forgot the primary cornerstones of a foundation when raising an argument!!! He didn't even mention how much money he sunk into the game's development.

I'm sure by now he has been labeled as literally Derek smart.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

Quavers posted:

:reddit: [i]My outsider perspective on star citizen (If you hate me then please explain to me why I'm wrong)

I would like to read these comments.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Oh no. :ohdear:

This guy forgot the primary cornerstones of a foundation when raising an argument!!! He didn't even mention how much money he sunk into the game's development.

I'm sure by now he has been labeled as literally Derek smart.

The OP brings up Derek Smart in the comments too :v:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

Seedge posted:

I would like to read these comments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/gm13lf/my_outsider_perspective_on_star_citizen_if_you/

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Chocobo posted:

Star Citizen's development is like cramming a square peg into a round hole, destroying both in the process.
Hope this helps.

i really like this comparison

marumaru
May 20, 2013

just dropping by to remind you guys to buy a ship or two in the upcoming event. support CIG and SC development!

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug
Some dickhead on the thread...

quote:

Why do you guys give trolls like this the time of day. Go away.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

quote:

Chris calls them 'badges' in this video to obtain the right to own and operate these ships in the PU. At CitizenCon 2015 I asked Erin a similar question he called them licenses not badges.

I also asked Erin if we got paid while we were in the UEE Navy. He said we did. I asked if we could take that pay with us into the PU. He said yes, but also there would be things that you can only collect in Squadron 42 because you are in the military. You would have a footlocker of sorts. This also transfers with you if you choose to take your Squadron 42 character into the PU.

While in Squadron 42 you will have a military log, there will be hard choices to make in Squadron 42. Each choice is entered into your service log, you cannot go back and make a different choice, if you wish to do that you must make a new Squadron 42 character and start all over again. This is why Squadron 42 can't be multi-player, the choices have to be yours alone. Squadron 42 is not like your typical AAA game, you are not paying for the right to play the game, you are paying for the right to create unique character with it's own personal history. It was not specifically stated but presumably you can choose to have more than one character, but you have to pay for each one. You can replay the combat sections of Squadron 42 missions any time you like. The combat mission sections can be replayed in Arena Commander after you have completed those missions, only then can you do them multi-player because it doesn't affect your service log. NPC's in the PU can refer to your service log, it forms part of your reputation.. the ex-military war hero. Some NPC's may not like the actions you took or the choices you made in Squadron 42.

During the CitizenCon presentation where Lorville was introduced and the Kraken was shown at TEASA spaceport Chris talked about the Chairman's Club lounges.. he also said that they were planning clubs for ex-military only in the PU. He likened them to the real World USO clubs for US military. The Chairmans Club Handbook talks about services for Chairmans Club members only such as Sharrington Cross (think Harrods or Fortnum and Mason's online), Epulae Dining - exclusive tickets and seats to major events, and a luxury holiday travel service called Visangio.

In order to own and operate these Squadron 42 ships in the PU by default you must be a citizen who is ex-military - "Service Guarantees Citizenship". Only citizens can vote, as ex-military you can be called back to service at any time - Chapters 2 and 3 for example and this is why you are allowed frontline fighting ships, so that you can remain 'current'.

If you enter the PU with a character who has not started Squadron 42 you will enter as a civilian. You can only join the military by starting Squadron 42 - you signed up. In the PU as a civilian you can buy citizenship - it won't be cheap, you can earn citizenship by having a good rep with the state and doing work for the state such as for the Advocacy. You can only be ex-military by starting Squadron 42. The idea that non-ex-military Chairmans Club members can own and operate ships normally restricted to ex-military begs two questions - either some special dispensation and/or the granting of citizenship to concierge members even if they haven't started Squadron 42. These questions have never been answered to my knowledge.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
What? How are you supposed to buy citizenship if you don’t have a ship to go make money in.

Edit: oh I see it’s just the squadron 42 ships you won’t have access to. Still dumb as poo poo.

The Super-Id fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 18, 2020

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Quavers posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

"Finally! Proof CIG Is Lying To Us ALL!! Star Citizen NEWS 18/05/2020"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bab2c5VkFoU

Over 1 hour long video :negative:

its funny because it looks like the talking heads sit in a small bumper car

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

:reddit: A dev spawned an Idris on a live server

:ohdear: Maybe it's the angle but doesn't it look small?

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Quavers posted:

Why am I getting Homer car vibes from this exchange?

I thought the Idris was a capital ship?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
I like how it's essentially just another small fighter with a couple of turrets but everything is just quadrupled in scale. Like the top ball turret is up scaled, there is nothing special about it.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
I bet you that loving ship is just filled with copper pipes. That's probably why it's taking so long.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Quavers posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ggangensis
Aug 24, 2018

:10bux:

Fargin Icehole posted:

Why am I getting Homer car vibes from this exchange?

I thought the Idris was a capital ship?

What is capital, anyway?