Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Nothing triggers the grocery store clerks like me making GBS threads myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Biden is poo poo, and will, at best, be a much quieter poo poo president than Trump.

The only good reason to vote Biden is one that is very much in line with the original purpose of this thread. You are voting to determine who will be crushed and hurt by their candidate losing. The options are:

1) MAGA Chuds
2) Liberals

As much as the liberals are infuriating, I actually do hate the chuds more.

There is no vote option to improve America. That was taken away from us when Sanders lost.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
Can you stupid motherfuckers take your bullshit back to D and D? this thread is for laughing at dying trump voters. Now gently caress off.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

drgitlin posted:

Can you stupid motherfuckers take your bullshit back to D and D? this thread is for laughing at dying trump voters. Now gently caress off.

I :pray: for Chud death

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

there's a lot of reasons to hate biden but his key constituency in the primaries was literally the only voting bloc that personally experienced segregation

*survived segregation

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The thread should maintain its current trajectory because now I can laugh at dying Trump voters and angry Biden liberals.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

a new study bible! posted:

The thread should maintain its current trajectory because now I can laugh at dying Trump voters and angry Biden liberals.

Unstoppable stupidity meets immovable senility

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

Nothing triggers the grocery store clerks like me making GBS threads myself

for years i've been arguing with that grocery clerk. i always poo poo myself in aisle 1 like most ppl. he always shits himself in aisle 2. nobody likes the current poo poo situation but it's better for us at least to poo poo together in one place, and at least aisle 1 isn't a food aisle.

but that clerk always says "i don't owe aisle 1 MY poo poo. aisle 1 has to EARN my poo poo"

i finally reply, "ok fine do what u want, poo poo in aisle 2 then! if u need me i'll be making GBS threads in aisle 1."

he turns around, pissed: "WTF how dare u poo poo in aisle 1, u idiot!!! you MUST poo poo in aisle 2 with me!!!"

and that's the last i'll say on the matter

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

drgitlin posted:

i concur. this is a schadenfreude thread for sinners who are going to hell and not the DnD debate thread for idiots

miniscule12 posted:

Can't wait for the "Post Biden voters realizing that they're going to die under biden thread"
that could work

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Hell yeah, welcome to Georgia

I live in Georgia and that poo poo still made my skin scrawl

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Just think of it this way: that's a Trump voter dying under Trump but for once Trump isn't the cause.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Biden is poo poo, and will, at best, be a much quieter poo poo president than Trump.

The only good reason to vote Biden is one that is very much in line with the original purpose of this thread. You are voting to determine who will be crushed and hurt by their candidate losing. The options are:

1) MAGA Chuds
2) Liberals

There is no vote option to improve America. That was taken away from us when Sanders lost.

The best reason to not vote for Biden is also the best outcome for this thread. 4 more years of trump will almost assuredly result in an exponential increase in chud death.

I hate them so very much. I want to hear their bones crack.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

EVIL Gibson posted:

I :pray: for Chud death

oh don't worry plenty of them would die when we invade iran under grampa touchy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I know things are coming loose here now that chuds are lining up to say how happy they are to die for the God Emperor and Number, but shut the gently caress up about Biden or start a new thread dedicated to chronicling dumbass libs as they realize the position they've put themselves in by playing all their cards just to screw over Bernie

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Epic High Five posted:

I know things are coming loose here now that chuds are lining up to say how happy they are to die for the God Emperor and Number, but shut the gently caress up about Biden or start a new thread dedicated to chronicling dumbass libs as they realize the position they've put themselves in by playing all their cards just to screw over Bernie

I mean there is something to seeing basically the exact same phenomenon that happened to Trump supporters is happening in real time to nominal leftists and Biden.

Goes to show Trump supporters aren’t special and it can happen to anyone

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh don't worry plenty of them would die when we invade iran under grampa touchy

You talking about Trumpy, because he has certainly touched a lot of little girls by the pussy.

https://youtu.be/fSyPDNSK7lc

Trumpy Poo always going on about dating 10-14 year olds in a "few" years old hanging out with best bud, Mr. "Hanging" Epstein is surprising how okay you are with that.

Oh what about this old chestnut for the pedo?

quote:

1997: Five Miss Teen USA contestants
Back in 1997, Trump created discomfort for at least five teenage Miss Teen USA contestants—including one who was as young as 15—when he visited their dressing room as they were changing. “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my God, there’s a man in here,’” former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado told BuzzFeed. His response, according to Billado, was something along the lines of “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Other contestants described the incident to BuzzFeed as "shocking" and "creepy." While 11 of the other contestants from that year's pageant told BuzzFeed they don't remember the incident, Trump has gone on the record bragging about his access to dressing rooms before. “I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” he told Howard Stern. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

EVIL Gibson has issued a correction as of 19:51 on May 18, 2020

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

EVIL Gibson posted:

You talking about Trumpy, because he has certainly touched a lot of little girls by the pussy.

https://youtu.be/fSyPDNSK7lc

Trumpy Poo always going on about dating 10-14 year olds in a "few" years old hanging out with best bud, Mr. "Hanging" Epstein is surprising how okay you are with that.

Oh what about this old chestnut for the pedo?

This was locker room talk! It's locker room talk. I hate it. It's very tough. But it's locker room talk, and I get to say it. :smugdon:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
There a like a thousand other threads where you can talk about succdems and Biden and the DNC; can't you people have those conversations over there, and leave this thread for making fun of Trumpchuds ruining their lives?

Another article about that guy who Rona'd his wife into the ICU and on to a ventilator but is sure she forgives him.

https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/1262449841759637504

https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/1262451113229418497

His beloved wife is near death, and his first priority is to dunk on the haters on Facebook.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean there is something to seeing basically the exact same phenomenon that happened to Trump supporters is happening in real time to nominal leftists and Biden.

Goes to show Trump supporters aren’t special and it can happen to anyone

on the plus side stats suggest it won't happen to most of us for another 30 years, and most of us won't be alive then anyway

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

FMguru posted:

There a like a thousand other threads where you can talk about succdems and Biden and the DNC; can't you people have those conversations over there, and leave this thread for making fun of Trumpchuds ruining their lives?

Another article about that guy who Rona'd his wife into the ICU and on to a ventilator but is sure she forgives him.

https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/1262449841759637504

His beloved wife is near death, and his first priority is to dunk on the haters on Facebook.

Evangelical Christianity is so goddamn toxic for this exact reason, it gives people permission to be selfish monsters.

Don't worry about anything you do and it's impact on others, you can be forgiven and go straight to heaven!

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

FMguru posted:

goddamn it. well at least one chud death is better than none, i guess :sigh:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FMguru posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RelC5QL5m94

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

You are voting to determine who will be crushed and hurt by their candidate losing.

That's not why I vote, so I'm voting for a candidate I actually care about and believe in: Gloria La Riva. If liberals wanted me to help them avoid getting crushed and hurt, they shouldn't have viciously tanked Sanders.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

EVIL Gibson posted:

why would you come into the thread about laughing at Trump voters dying because they elected Trump and assume we like Trump

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lmao

https://twitter.com/yotetrapper/status/1233274853135994881

https://twitter.com/DontBeAQutiePi/status/1261029743316656128

https://twitter.com/KevinBCroft2/status/1260473813642379265

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Post Trump voters realizing that they're vuberable

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Mr Interweb posted:

goddamn it. well at least one chud death is better than none, i guess :sigh:
Maybe he will have permanent organ damage. There's always hope :unsmith:

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

The good news is we are one week away from another cycle of hydroxychloroquine deaths

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1262482612737712130?s=20

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Little confused why Trump hasn't called the unemployment numbers fake yet tbh

1) MAGA Chuds
2) Liberals

3) Supreme court nominations/judge appointments
4) He might not surround himself with rear end in a top hat idiots.

There's an outside chance his cabinet might not be awful and, best case scenario, he appoints people who actually know what they're doing over a revolving door of firings and lining up appointees whose only qualifications are how willing they are to suck him off.

God drat, and I thought my choices in 2000, 2004 and 2016 sucked. But I often find myself wondering how much better and different this country might be if Gore, Kerry, Hillary and even McGovern, Mondale and Dukakis had won their respective elections. It's real hard to convince myself that things wouldn't have turned out better overall, tbh. I haven't voted for a Republican president in my lifetime and can't think of one policy they stand for that might make me do so.

I hate the idea of voting for Biden too but I live in a crucial swing state and, welp. gently caress Trump is all it is for me. Just real tired of holding my nose year after year. It's got sores, thumbprints and blisters on it at this point.

Best case scenario is Biden wins (yippee!) and at least surrounds himself with smart people, sits back draped in a flag and lets them unfuck us all to a certain degree.

BiggerBoat has issued a correction as of 22:38 on May 18, 2020

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

BiggerBoat posted:

Little confused why Trump hasn't called the unemployment numbers fake yet tbh

Because then he and his supporters couldn’t blame the democrats for wrecking the economy with their overreactions to the Chinese flu.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

miniscule12 posted:

The good news is we are one week away from another cycle of hydroxychloroquine deaths

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1262482612737712130?s=20

I hope colloidal silver shills are writing him very positive letters too.

Will he just plain turn blue, or will the spray tan mix with it and make him brown?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
orange+blue=brown

colloidal silver would make trump a brown person

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Cthulu Carl posted:

I hope colloidal silver shills are writing him very positive letters too.

Will he just plain turn blue, or will the spray tan mix with it and make him brown?

He isn't actually taking it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
he would absolutely take it if taking it is necessary to prove how right and smart he is

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
do not cackle with glee about the deaths of children please

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I don’t think anyone did that so okay

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
i want to believe he's killing himself with quackery but if he's not just lying then the white house dr is giving him a placebo or some homeopathic dose of the stuff to shut him up.

twoday posted:

not literal children -- just voting-age trump supporters

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

he kept using that "sir" tic he uses when he's lying.. but he may just be lying about the part where he asked a medical professional.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Trump was a crazy germophobe to start with so this is definitely an at least weekly occurrence at the White House rn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJSWy2o_1I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

twoday posted:

i don't think that poster was doing that. when he referenced "child", i think they were referring to just offspring, not a literal child (i.e. a 45 year old trump supporter is still technically a 'child' of someone else).

edit: beaten