Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Crane Fist posted:

What's that? A podcast is having a convo with an insanely entertaining maniac? Guess Pol Pot was right!

yeah never mind you’re right, id love a pod made of nothing but stuff like the safdies on chapo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

he should stream himself doing the dishes to put this all to rest

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

:agreed:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

lol azealia ain't poo poo near actual lunacy posting

she gives extremely strong tough internet troll tryhard vibes that she would have a complete and utter meltdown doing the same poo poo to somebody in person

She will pick a fight with anyone. I saw her flame Ian Brown of the Stone Roses on facebook for no apparent reason.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

lol azealia ain't poo poo near actual lunacy posting

she gives extremely strong tough internet troll tryhard vibes that she would have a complete and utter meltdown doing the same poo poo to somebody in person

she had an extremely rough upbringing growing up in loving Harlem and began her rise to becoming a meme for getting kicked off a plane after calling a flight attendant an ugly Irish bitch, lmao what the gently caress is this "she's not as brave or crazy as us REAL posters" poo poo. go outside fearless internet warrior

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

im soaking them ffs, you don't always have to do dishes right after dinner

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Autism Sneaks posted:

she had an extremely rough upbringing growing up in loving Harlem and began her rise to becoming a meme for getting kicked off a plane after calling a flight attendant an ugly Irish bitch, lmao what the gently caress is this "she's not as brave or crazy as us REAL posters" poo poo. go outside fearless internet warrior

loving Harlem is like Spanish Harlem but sexier

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
it's Harlem for people who gently caress

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

harlem is much nicer than where i live

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

A Russian troll farm posted:

im soaking them ffs, you don't always have to do dishes right after dinner

If you pour hot water all over them you can skip the soaking

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

at least camden has an aquarium, trenton has all the worst problems common in any city in this nation but doesn't even have a shark exhibit smdh

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Farm Frenzy posted:

lmao. god i love the CIA

literal Iowa Writers Workshop alum

https://twitter.com/trevor_has_died/status/1262103278726365185?s=20

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Azelia Banks is “racist” towards and dislikes white women (wholly correct), so I will love to see Liz get in a fight of her own for once

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

PawParole posted:

Azelia Banks is “racist” towards and dislikes white women (wholly correct), so I will love to see Liz get in a fight of her own for once

literally last page are pictures of her being racist against Arabs and Indians. isn't there a Red Scare thread in RGD you can be a dipshit in instead of leaking your brain all over CSPAM?

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

brace once came to a dsa meeting with flyers he had printed and put on every seat before people arrived:
https://twitter.com/irockgnomes/status/1075577842056871936

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the time between someone posting pics of a person being racist and someone making the dumbass "wow so i guess THEYRE CANCELLED, HUH" post is getting shorter and shorter

this is more concerning to me than climate change

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

The last two episodes of Blowback came out today, so it should be available for free soon.

It's really fuckin well done

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

I'm happy Amber has now found her quarantine obsession: Psychoanalyzing Aaron Sorkin.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Varinn posted:

the time between someone posting pics of a person being racist and someone making the dumbass "wow so i guess THEYRE CANCELLED, HUH" post is getting shorter and shorter

im sorry you dont know any azealia banks lore

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
for episode 420 of chapo trap house they have a guest called stav, anyone heard of him? probably yet another brooklynite with a podcast about discussing the intersection of marxism and cultural foodies.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Varinn posted:

soon we shall trim everything off and with no intervals between post cspam will achieve consciousness

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Homeless Friend posted:

soon we shall trim everything off and with no intervals between post cspam will achieve consciousness

the event horizon of the cpsam *beep* hole

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

crepeface posted:

for episode 420 of chapo trap house they have a guest called stav, anyone heard of him? probably yet another brooklynite with a podcast about discussing the intersection of marxism and cultural foodies.

He's a socially conscious comedian who lives in New York and co-hosts a variety podcast

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

they say he has a thousand island stare

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
he's a professional sex advisor, like if Dr. Drew and Psycho Mike were one person both in terms of knowledge and physical mass

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1261921930518683648?s=19

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Barstool Sports as far as I can tell has a similar background to the GaS Digital network, sheer simpletons handed advanced podcasting machinery and studios by a mysterious benefactor. You love to see it, really.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

To give simpletons an engine so potent and dangerous as a podcast- only a fool or a god would do such a thing

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://mobile.twitter.com/VinceMancini/status/1262515900885819394

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

fermun posted:

brace once came to a dsa meeting with flyers he had printed and put on every seat before people arrived:
https://twitter.com/irockgnomes/status/1075577842056871936

indents AND paragraph spacing... what da gently caress

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Autism Sneaks posted:

what is up with you people who have to defend a three million USD net worth lower tier celebrity from a garbage low effort shitpost at cspam

also if you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to be that person, considering some of the corners of my country that I have lived in and been to, the Haarlem is loving Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris by comparsion

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

crepeface posted:

i hear he's real big in the body positivity movement

O Yeetus
Dec 5, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Does anyone know when Stav originally answered the guy who calls back in episode 6, used to have a problem about eating pussy and now has a problem about liking dick or big tits or something

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Autism Sneaks posted:

literally last page are pictures of her being racist against Arabs and Indians. isn't there a Red Scare thread in RGD you can be a dipshit in instead of leaking your brain all over CSPAM?

Arabs and Indians are also yacuubs creations and therefore white

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

what is up with you people who have to defend a three million USD net worth lower tier celebrity from a garbage low effort shitpost at cspam

also if you haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave to be that person, considering some of the corners of my country that I have lived in and been to, the Haarlem is loving Saint-Germain-des-Prés in Paris by comparsion

Let's be clear my dude, absolutely nobody gives a gently caress about your life as a very tough guy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

O Yeetus posted:

Does anyone know when Stav originally answered the guy who calls back in episode 6, used to have a problem about eating pussy and now has a problem about liking dick or big tits or something

I think it was that he wants to eat pussy but his gf still remembers when he was all dj khaled about it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Varinn posted:

i'm convinced the "cancel culture problem" is entirely imaginary

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Someone made a r/stupidpol political compass, and I think it holds up.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Someone made a r/stupidpol political compass, and I think it holds up.

that sub normie wojak is anxiety inducing

MizPiz posted:

Someone in another thread pointed out how liberals and certain leftists use the white savior critique to wash their hands of doing intersectional organizing; complaining about things being co-opted is the same thing but with slightly more thought put into it.

look i just havent found the right group to join.. i mean yes, those other leftists