Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

just a reminder, for those who don't know, of how many ways this poo poo can gently caress you up.

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1262484290610356224?s=20

just completely ruin my poo poo fam. i hope every hoggish fox chud eats it like candy.

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think the messaging war on covid has been thoroughly lost, everyone is howling OPEN IT UP and citing the lack of deaths (in large part *because* of the shutdown :rolleyes:) as for why we should open up. I don't think there's a way to turn this around other than a full blown Second Wave.

a majority still support containment measures though?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

brugroffil posted:

yes, but it's minority rule

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mummy Xzibit posted:

Tradcatheter for your tweethole

does the pope poo poo in the woods no he shits in a bag

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Pelosi is 100% going to apologize to obese people tomorrow after pressure from within her own party

I'd give you even odds of her literally apologizing to Trump

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Rah! posted:

does the pope poo poo in the woods no he shits in a bag

you imbecile, he shits in his hat.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

brugroffil posted:

*gestures at 50 states opening up*

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
May 18th Cum. Deaths Update

C-SPAM University Model vs Epidemiologists:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

2DCAT posted:

THATS why it's shaped like that.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

countdown to trump vomiting on live television

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Pelosi is 100% going to apologize to obese people tomorrow after pressure from within her own party

I'd give you even odds of her literally apologizing to Trump

She's going to surround herself with obese people and talk about her "many fat friends" saying there are many sides to obesity

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I think the messaging war on covid has been thoroughly lost, everyone is howling OPEN IT UP and citing the lack of deaths (in large part *because* of the shutdown :rolleyes:) as for why we should open up. I don't think there's a way to turn this around other than a full blown Second Wave.

it just makes me sad

my mom is a nurse in a nursing home

she's gonna lose so many people and likely her own life because of all this poo poo once it really starts ripping :smith:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

SKULL.GIF posted:

yeah but that doesn't mean that the messaging war was lost, merely that the people in charge are pissholes

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

you're right, Disco Inferno was an underrated part of prime-era WCW Nitro

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

brugroffil posted:

Which is the only thing that might keep this from totally getting out of hand and I think churches will probably be the source of the next round of outbreaks along with bars but as time goes on more businesses and services will open back up to the public and then rip when you have to go wait two hours at the DMV next to a coughing guy.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/SarahTaber_bww/status/1262437277420204036

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's more nuanced than that and like everything its intersectional with race and class

google, facebook, and twitter are not going back to their offices in 2020. coachella 2020 isn't happening. etc. the rich are not "opening up".

imho there is no messaging war. wealthy white workers staying home and poor black/hispanic workers going to work isn't by accident, its by design. wealthy people are getting one set of messages. poor people are getting a different set of messages.

covid-19 presented american society with 2 choices: reform the system or enhance its brutality. of course our chud leader choose the second. it might work. for now.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

brugroffil posted:

yeah well a supermajority of fortune 500 ceos want to let er rip, so

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

damnit Squizzle, I [i]told[i] you I was stealth posting! Then you give me this extravagant avatar and within minutes I get probated for a post that flew under the radar hours before!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Bearjew posted:

yes, but it's minority rule

It's like making GBS threads your pants just a little. You don't have a full load but there's still poo poo there and it's pretty bad. No one can smell it, or can they? You really should probably go change right now and take a shower for good measure

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Has Kid Rock or any Pop country stars announced they're gonna start concerts again because given how public health is now a partisan issue I feel like that's the next step.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

that's like korb torsons right?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

2DCAT posted:

poo poo hat

shat

s'hat?

:thunk:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pope shat in his pope hat

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

poope hat

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Are they trying to kill trump by letting him go wild prescriptions?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

poope hat

is real

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

COVID-420 posted:

it's more nuanced than that and like everything its intersectional with race and class

google, facebook, and twitter are not going back to their offices in 2020. coachella 2020 isn't happening. etc. the rich are not "opening up".

imho there is no messaging war. wealthy white workers staying home and poor black/hispanic workers going to work isn't by accident, its by design. wealthy people are getting one set of messages. poor people are getting a different set of messages.

covid-19 presented american society with 2 choices: reform the system or enhance its brutality. of course our chud leader choose the second. it might work. for now.

It's not just a singular chud it's the entire ruling class

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mayor Dave posted:

yeah well a supermajority of fortune 500 ceos want to let er rip, so

I don't think so TBH, this is way more of a death cult small business owner evengelical thing. All the big companies outside of retail are still telling people to plan on working from home long term.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Rah! posted:

poope hat

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gripweed posted:

damnit Squizzle, I [i]told[i] you I was stealth posting! Then you give me this extravagant avatar and within minutes I get probated for a post that flew under the radar hours before!

owned

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol my mom is trad cath and a former nurse and is currently towing the line somewhere around "The virus is dangerous and a vaccine is required even if it's made of BABIES"

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Pooky posted:

Are they trying to kill trump by letting him go wild prescriptions?

he had his quack personal doctor become the White House doctor so he could get whatever he wants

Trump’s gonna die like Michael Jackson

lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Which is the only thing that might keep this from totally getting out of hand and I think churches will probably be the source of the next round of outbreaks along with bars but as time goes on more businesses and services will open back up to the public and then rip when you have to go wait two hours at the DMV next to a coughing guy.

oh yeah the lapsed poo poo that suddenly needs to be renewed will lead to some superspreader events at every building where civic business is conducted by the public. even moreso given that there are now a couple of months of expirations that have built up

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Durf posted:

lol my mom is trad cath and a former nurse and is currently towing the line somewhere around "The virus is dangerous and a vaccine is required even if it's made of BABIES"

lol at people scared of tradcaths when they're less crazy and less numerous than right wing protestants

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
my car registration never came in the mail so i have to go to the dmv to get the tags and i have to say i hadn't even considered how much of a nightmare a socially-distanced dmv is going to be

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

soros injecting me with babies 2 make me a gay satanist

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

May 18th Cum. Deaths Update

C-SPAM University Model vs Epidemiologists:

C-SPAM vs C-SPAM

get in

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

MorrisBae posted:

he had his quack personal doctor become the White House doctor so he could get whatever he wants

Trump’s gonna die like Michael Jackson

lol

died like Michael Jackson looked like a dead Elvis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

soros injecting me with babies 2 make me a gay satanist

Did it work?