Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

why does his display name also specify that they're jalapeno poppers? what were people mistaking them for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

If one were to break open that nug, they would find the mostly intact skeleton of a rodent. I've never tried smoking rodent bones, so I don't know how high they get you.

18 inch is banned so he can't tell you

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Doc Fission posted:

why does his display name also specify that they're jalapeno poppers? what were people mistaking them for?

well i don't think anyone was mistaking them for something else, due to the helpful username addendum

just a poster helpin out other posters, that's what makes america great

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what happened to the trump rally groupies? how are they surviving in these trying times.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lpzie posted:

what happened to the trump rally groupies? how are they surviving in these trying times.

They're going to stores and recording themselves not being let in without a facemask. Despite not actually wanting to shop there anyway.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I'm still laughing at big wetly getting spooked at his aides getting the Roni and reaching immediately for the fish tank cleaner

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1262577580718395393

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

We won! Everybody can die now!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/stilgherrian/status/1262562071616434177

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao stopping funding to the WHO

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Nothus posted:

I'm still laughing at big wetly getting spooked at his aides getting the Roni and reaching immediately for the fish tank cleaner

yeah it kind of debunks any “Trump has a secret cure” or “Trump already received the vaccine” bullshit since he’s now begun desperately guzzling the snake oil

I had hope for like 10 minutes earlier, and then soon after I was yelling at my parents that hydroxychloriquine was not effective for COVID, and shaking my head at the vaccine being an internal grift

I want off this ride

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
oh hey, looks like they didn't need all those automatic rifles and millions of rounds of ammo to make the government back down. again.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Solarin posted:

give me an avatar u dirtbag

you have a beautiful one rn tho

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook

Doc Fission posted:

Vaccine farm made of various stages of baby

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

#ronibreak

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1262431902713208832/pu/vid/720x406/7AgtOkBEr0C-MBf7.mp4

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Basic Poster posted:

Vaccine farm made of various stages of baby

If jalapeno poppers are really babies from vaccine farms then we should tell people because I don't know anyone who truly dislikes jalapeno poppers in one incarnation or another and we could be solving a few problems at once

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

His new blonde spox lawyer lady 💯 wrote that poo poo. I can't even read it without hearing her voice.

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

facetoucher cat posted:

If jalapeno poppers are really babies from vaccine farms then we should tell people because I don't know anyone who truly dislikes jalapeno poppers in one incarnation or another and we could be solving a few problems at once

This seems similar to that perennial rumor that taco bell beef is actually like 90% meal worms, so if you are suggesting we tell chuds that jalapeno poppers is actually collected from planned parenthood dumpster then yeah I think that idea can get a lot of traction

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Basic Poster posted:

His new blonde spox lawyer lady 💯 wrote that poo poo. I can't even read it without hearing her voice.

I don't know what his new spokesperson looks like so just going with this Karen

mystes
May 31, 2006

Basic Poster posted:

This seems similar to that perennial rumor that taco bell beef is actually like 90% meal worms, so if you are suggesting we tell chuds that jalapeno poppers is actually collected from planned parenthood dumpster then yeah I think that idea can get a lot of traction
If taco bell beef was 90% meal worms wouldn't that actually be way healthier and better for the environment?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Let's just loving do it for Christssakes

Let's get nuts
Let's loving go goddamn

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

It makes sense to use meal worms too. They've got 'meal' right there in their name.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Doc Fission posted:

close up of steve bannon :vince:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

remember that guy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Doc Fission posted:

[trumpcrotchshot.jpg]

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rah! posted:

remember that guy

i like presidential advisors who dont get fired. LIKE A DOG

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Rah! posted:

remember that guy

sorry, i only remember sailor!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Rah! posted:

remember that guy

He was in the navy? I think?

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

facetoucher cat posted:

The jalapeno poppers picture is throwing me off a bit I will admit

Vietnam era vet. Big lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

He was in the navy? I think?

lo carb Lo Pan
Oct 8, 2004

Trump is going to get real high off of his bottle labeled hydrocodone hydroxychloroquine and toss a 5th dimensional chess board at Nancy Pelosi, fulfilling the prophecy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

sorry, i only remember sailor!

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

On Facebook

Inceltown posted:

I don't know what his new spokesperson looks like so just going with this Karen

Kayleigh McEnany

That is for real the loving whitest white girl name I have ever seen.

https://images.app.goo.gl/UGqk1HCNsQ2CTA1Z7

Little young for a Karen but that poo poo is coming fast

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

i like presidential advisors who dont get fired. LIKE A DOG

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Would anyone at the White House actually be dumb enough to give Teump actual planquil or did they just put a bunch of multivitamins in a vaguely medical looking jar and hand that to him?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Pump Jockey posted:

Without it being shoved in my face 24/7 I just legitimately forgot that sports exist

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

so how'd the HEROES act poo poo go

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

triple sulk posted:

lmao stopping funding to the WHO

WHO has yet to answer for their biggest failure yet when 20 years ago in 2000 they let the dogs out.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yrump isn't taking hudrocyclorowhatever they're just giving him Skittles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

snoo posted:

so how'd the HEROES act poo poo go

we won, it's over