Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I'm fully blackpilled on covid, open it all up and let granny die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mayor Dave posted:

a teenager just died in Maryland man it fuckin sucks

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You can't have freedom without teenagers dying so which one you gonna pick you loving commie?

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

shovelbum posted:

lol this is gonna end up in the 4-6 range in every state in a week or two

Yeah msnbc has been screaming about how everyone in Florida and Georgia is going to be dead in two weeks for like six weeks now. It's getting really old.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Pryor on Fire posted:

Yeah msnbc has been screaming about how everyone in Florida and Georgia is going to be dead in two weeks for like six weeks now. It's getting really old.

:justflu:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Starks posted:

This is going to be the story going forward lmao. gently caress everything

https://twitter.com/preyes3/status/1263220406871195648

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

If only there were some middle ground between right wing shitheads and the endless panic treadmill of MSNBC/Vox. Too bad there isn't oh well bleep bloop.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

we don't close everything down for school shootings, open er up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I went to my doctor today for my physical and he said that people are gonna die no matter what so open it up lmao

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pryor on Fire posted:

If only there were some middle ground between right wing shitheads and the endless panic treadmill of MSNBC/Vox. Too bad there isn't oh well bleep bloop.

We know what an uncontrolled outbreak looks like from Italy and NYC and Brazil and Ecuador and a million others, anywhere that's not following Taiwan or NZ ends up back there eventually

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mayor Dave posted:

we don't close everything down for school shootings, open er up

I dunno man I had a student cry about it legit to me on a video chat today because it hit home for them I’m not trying to be an rear end in a top hat it just hosed me up.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Pryor on Fire posted:

The centrist moron has logged on.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Moco at least seems to be holding off on OPEN ER UP

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

some analysts are getting fired

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pryor on Fire posted:

having a hard time detecting the sarcasm

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Pryor on Fire posted:

The only explanations are either its way less contagious anywhere without mass transit and large scale office work, or half the populace in Open states are still hiding

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

there is literally no school anywhere

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
so things look rough in brazil

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mastershakeman posted:

The only explanations are either its way less contagious anywhere without mass transit and large scale office work, or half the populace in Open states are still hiding

don’t polls show that a majority of people are still terrified of the roni and doing safety measures

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

poty posted:

so things look rough in brazil

I’m more impressed with numbers in Peru, which is a tiny fraction of Brazil but is competing in numbers

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

indigi posted:

don’t polls show that a majority of people are still terrified of the roni and doing safety measures

In other countries like Sweden yeah but I don't know of state level ones that explain why the hell the south and iowa hasn't had insane outbreaks yet like I expected

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Bearjew posted:

I went to my doctor today for my physical and he said that people are gonna die no matter what so open it up lmao

He is right. Open it up.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
just weld the exhaust pipes shut on a chud's truck, they'll never be able to go anywhere imo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

In other countries like Sweden yeah but I don't know of state level ones that explain why the hell the south and iowa hasn't had insane outbreaks yet like I expected

I thought Sweden had a Corona Boner and decided to not do lockdowns or quarantines

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

Nobody lives in Iowa

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Iowa has insane outbursts

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Wow states that have less dense population groups experience a contagious virus left.

Has anyone looked into this?? Might have something to do with 5g rollout

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

i was blackpilled, but then i got grillpilled

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Sedisp posted:

Wow states that have less dense population groups experience a contagious virus left.

Has anyone looked into this?? Might have something to do with 5g rollout

Pissant little towns in Italy were some of the worst outbreaks early, same with tiny ones in Georgia. Now , nothing anywhere

I bet there isn't a city with 100 deaths per day in the USA besides maybe Chicago

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL @ our futile attempts to stop God's wrath against the boomers

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

Pissant little towns in Italy were some of the worst outbreaks early, same with tiny ones in Georgia. Now , nothing anywhere

I bet there isn't a city with 100 deaths per day in the USA besides maybe Chicago

Definitely 5g related.

There wasn't any sort of large scale scaling down of public gatherings or educational facilities after all.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

LOL @ our futile attempts to stop God's wrath against the boomers

I wish

I wish

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/thejimjams/status/1262962198038450176

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love that trump has destroyed the CDC

I would never trust the CDC. before truml it had like 99% trust on polls

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

https://twitter.com/GingerH17594514/status/1263180661550014465?s=20

things chill and normal here in az

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

So surface spread IS the main vector?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Open it up you cowards. All the way up. Do it. Do it. Quit loving around and just do it. gently caress grandma. gently caress grandpa. gently caress you.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Pryor on Fire posted:

florida is out right just releasing made up numbers and everyone here is hosed hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Schools here resume full-time face to face teaching next week and students who don't attend will be marked absent.

I guess we're going to be the national guinea pig for finding out how easily school age children contract and spread covid-19.

The original plan was for students to return full-time time by the end of July. No explanation has really been given for the change in plans and it seems kind of stupid to have students resuming school before we know the impact of lifting other restrictions over the last couple of weeks.