Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

MisterJed posted:

Man I don’t know who that is, but he sounds like a pleasant fellow, thanks

jed.... please.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

That’s right

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

flerp posted:

jed.... please.....

Flerp, help me out

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
everyone play the fun games with jed and/or me ty

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

flerp posted:

everyone play the fun games with jed and/or me ty

Yes that’s why everyone should be playing the King Tiger game RF set up.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MisterJed posted:

TO ALL REFUGEES FROM THE ELECTION AND THE KING GAME

There are several games out there that look great. I will recommend the two I’m signed up for:

* When Mods Collide
* King Tiger

Phone posting so I won’t be providing links, but poke around the game room to find them.

Votefinder shows games that are in signups, now! https://votefinder.org/

Or it would if Retro Futurist would add his game instead of being lazy, but that's his own fault. :colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will never not be lazy

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
Please do come join the Yamni game. We're at 13/26 players, It's a role heavy game with some fun mechanics that Yami and I cooked up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3922476

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Stop telling me to sign up for games, I always convince myself I can sign up for more than one but the moment I do, my tiny brain is overloaded

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't do games with more than 15 players anymore.I mean I can't do games with fewer either, but I ESPECIALLY can't do big games

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I find in larger games I get the constant thrill of “oh that player is in this game??”

Even as late as day 4! It’s a constant mafia miracle!

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Humalong posted:

I find in larger games I get the constant thrill of “oh that player is in this game??”

Even as late as day 4! It’s a constant mafia miracle!

Lmao

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Retro Futurist posted:

I can't do games with more than 15 players anymore.I mean I can't do games with fewer either, but I ESPECIALLY can't do big games
:smith::hf::smith:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah I can't focus on any more than this number. Any larger and I just kind of wait for the game to thin out or die before going in on reads on who remains.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
I cant read

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

18 Karens: Live, Laugh, L*nch has ended in a frustrating, nail-biting, hilarious ~~~SCUM~~~ victory!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Retro Futurist posted:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
How soft and cuddly is mafia these days?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

How soft and cuddly is mafia these days?

play and find out! :D

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don’t know if it’s the quarantine or what but I feel like games are increasingly hostile lately

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

I don’t know if it’s the quarantine or what but I feel like games are increasingly hostile lately

It's the return of all the old farts with their cranky oldschool mafia ways.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Retro Futurist posted:

Shut that rear end in a top hat you call a mouth motherfucker you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about why not discuss other things you don't know anything about like making quality posts or love.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

mafia is a land of contrasts

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

See the thread title idiot

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Jose Valasquez posted:

See the thread title idiot

Listen here you little poo poo

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Now that I'm between games I want to say that the lurker rules should be adjusted to give scum a free extra kill on people who are free-lunchable.

Please adjust the rules accordingly

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

It's the return of all the old farts with their cranky oldschool mafia ways.

Is that Jake guy I made block me still around?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah but like, legitimately. I’m seeing a lot more actual meltdowns and meanspiritedness, not the usual like this.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah but like, legitimately. I’m seeing a lot more actual meltdowns and meanspiritedness, not the usual like this.

Oh for that, I suspect quarantine is part of the blame.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

DGK2000 posted:

Not remembering this all that much...sorry >< But you should totes sign up for my game and play in it ;-)

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

DGK2000 posted:

No

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Amnistar posted:

Not remembering this all that much...sorry >< But you should totes sign up for my game and play in it ;-)

I mean I signed up for one game but sure I will also play yours!

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Wait is it you? I do not recognize this name.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

DGK2000 posted:

Wait is it you? I do not recognize this name.

No

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Oh well in that case ok then I guess

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah kidding aside I'm finding myself getting more vicious if I'm not conscious about it.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I'm a lot less mean than I used to be. Probably unrelated, but I'm a lot more convincing than I used to be too :thunk:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jose Valasquez posted:

I'm a lot less mean than I used to be. Probably unrelated, but I'm a lot more convincing than I used to be too :thunk:

I agree, Jose is a lot less than mean nowadays. In other words, far below average.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CCKeane posted:

I agree, Jose is a lot less than mean nowadays. In other words, far below average.

Carrying dead weight across the finish line has worn me down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jose Valasquez posted:

Carrying dead weight across the finish line has worn me down

Look, buddy.