Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

good times, good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
wow almost 100k people got tired of winning

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
even things from a year ago seem so quaint

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNI4h7Ucd1c

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Man Musk posted:

We flattened the curve, everyone. Good job. Any dissenters from here on out will be dismissed as liberal hand wringing.

We tried flattening it horizontally but that was inconvenient for some rich white people so now we're trying vertical

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

horry is prohibited

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Squizzle posted:

horry is prohibited

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Looks to me like we'll hit 100k on memorial day :d2a:

Alucardd
Aug 1, 2006

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Is there any good warhammer 40k games out in the past couple years? I'd like to role play trumps ascendancy

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
Is there a breakdown of demographics for the 100,000 dead Americans with regards to sex/age/race

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

MorrisBae posted:

Is there a breakdown of demographics for the 100,000 dead Americans with regards to sex/age/race

not a single evil person dead so far hth

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Asproigerosis posted:

Is there any good warhammer 40k games out in the past couple years? I'd like to role play trumps ascendancy

nah just play space marine or the first DoW game again

vermintide 2 is good if you want some fantasy poo poo I guess

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

We’re barely into the first quarter of the game. Look alive out there folks, maybe we’ll get some scalps before halftime.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

wait didn't one of those open er up in denial pastors die

shame about the people in his care

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao how the top 4 countries for total confirmed cases all have compensating "strongman" type leaders who called it fake news

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

so many better timelines have been hinted at but never realized

:sigh:

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Don't parrot that stupid poo poo about opening up when the only voices doing so are chuds, the descendants of slave owners and bots.

Stay inside, wear a mask when you do need to go outside, wash your hands, don't touch your face, eat your beans.

now kindly move to the next window sir

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

etalian posted:

lmao how the top 4 countries for total confirmed cases all have compensating "strongman" type leaders who called it fake news

extremely cool that the top of the charts is the two imperial anglo states and two countries they did soft coups on in recent decades

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Not going to lie, I love wearing Hawaiian shirts everywhere, as a bit of counter-programming.

COVID-19
Mar 2, 2020

by Cyrano4747

happy birthday

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

:five:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
picked some nearby woods and went geocaching with the kids today. hardly anyone on the trails and the few we did see we would just shout geocache! and go dive into the underbrush. thinking this is going to be our preferred outdoor activity this summer,

though I legit think drive in movies should be pretty safe. unfortunately there's like 1 within a hundred miles of me and everyone is going to think the same thing. you're going to have to line up like 2 hours ahead of time to get in, which is just not an option with a 4 year old.

maybe a bunch of cattle farmers that can't sell their beef should get in on this action.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

FistEnergy posted:

so many better timelines have been hinted at but never realized

:sigh:

I will be forever mad we were denied the governor of Virginia moonwalking at a press conference to prove he wasn't racist

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
Ahahaha the new single from The Residents is straight distilled CSPAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W_QerWy65Y

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

:krad:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

eric ciaramella posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

can a mod undo this stupid comedy probe so Eric can live post AEW PPV with us tonight? thank you in advance

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
holy poo poo the residents are still making music?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i think tis beautiful quarantine madness art :patriot:

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
Thank you for this. Happy Birthday :five:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a knitted mask? ahahahaha

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

We live in the Age of Kayden baybe awooo

https://open.spotify.com/track/4bMMzP1ijeV9P2FAkro0xl?si=PmminiHgRxeT8WnHEP6K0w

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.
The NYTimes is running demented propaganda urging people to go outside. They have an entire featured article that is basically "Strategies To Minimize And Ignore A Deadly Disease Outbreak" Here are two of their brilliant strategies.

quote:

Before you go

Think of your values. Remember the person you were before our social ecosystem was flipped on its head and the activities you used to value — maybe it’s reading a book in a park or taking your kids out for ice cream. Choose two tasks that align with your core interests and use them as a guide, said Anu Asnaani, an assistant professor of clinical psychology at the University of Utah. “Today, I’m going to do two things that are in line with the type of person I want to be, pandemic or no pandemic,” she said.

Give yourself a pep talk.

Any level of human interaction carries some level of risk right now. But we don’t want to avoid situations involving other people altogether, which will only exacerbate anxieties, said David Spiegel, a psychiatrist and the director of the Center on Stress and Health at Stanford University.

Instead of dwelling on fear, hype up the positives of your venture, even if it’s just for a quick drive. “It’s not a bad idea at all to say, ‘Here’s what I’m looking forward to, this will be good,’” Dr. Spiegel said. “It doesn’t mean denying the risk, but it means seeing the aspects of what you’re doing that are healthy and protective.”

This "unsubscribe from the pandemic" attitude is truly something.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

smarxist posted:

can a mod undo this stupid comedy probe so Eric can live post AEW PPV with us tonight? thank you in advance

Bitchell posting has been risky probational for awhile.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The only truly successful goon project

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I'm not even mad anymore

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

fosborb posted:

picked some nearby woods and went geocaching with the kids today. hardly anyone on the trails and the few we did see we would just shout geocache! and go dive into the underbrush. thinking this is going to be our preferred outdoor activity this summer,

though I legit think drive in movies should be pretty safe. unfortunately there's like 1 within a hundred miles of me and everyone is going to think the same thing. you're going to have to line up like 2 hours ahead of time to get in, which is just not an option with a 4 year old.

maybe a bunch of cattle farmers that can't sell their beef should get in on this action.

i did an overnight on some (i thought) obscure blm land, only car in the lot as i set out. when i got back to the trailhead earlier today there were multiple 15+ people groups, zero masks in sight. i just sat outside the parking lot and waited for them to gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

voted 5, happy birthday!