Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
no bun left kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1261398294279925761

Because of how stupid everything is, I can guarantee that the “super duper missile”, by virtue of being “17 times” faster, is going to be worked into Qanon more

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Deathy McDeath posted:

Because of how stupid everything is, I can guarantee that the “super duper missile”, by virtue of being “17 times” faster, is going to be worked into Qanon more

Qanon 101: Whenever Trump says something unarguably stupid and embarrassing, he's actually speaking in code :beck:

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

DarklyDreaming posted:

Qanon 101: Whenever Trump says something unarguably stupid and embarrassing, he's actually speaking in code :beck:

It’s a combination of that and the Qult latching onto every mention of the number 17 (which is where Q lies in the alphabet)

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Deathy McDeath posted:

It’s a combination of that and the Qult latching onto every mention of the number 17 (which is where Q lies in the alphabet)

And "Super Duper Missile" has 17 letters.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Epicurius posted:

And "Super Duper Missile" has 17 letters.

God damnit

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Nine letters and three words in "god drat it". 9 x 3 = 18. Trump is the Number One best president. 18 - 1 = 17. 17 = Q. Future proves past. Death to the degenerate Bolshevist-globalist banker cabal elite. This is the dawning of the age of aquarius

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Q confirmed real.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I made my first ever meme

couldn’t get the bottom panel the same size but oh well

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Let’s hope it’s your last meme.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Deathy McDeath posted:

Violent J confirmed Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNeWgu-uzQk

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1262974123422203906

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Told ya'll so. Qanon is a psyop meant to drive compaction cycles in the US.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is this person likely to get crushed by the incumbent, or is it deep red?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Well according to the Twitter replies...

https://twitter.com/The_Real_FrankG/status/1262978511792267265?s=20

...She has no chance.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Man, imagine being a local Republican politician, playing the long game, making all the right connections, working hard to open up a pathway to higher office... and then some person who thinks bad Assassin's Creed fanfiction is real blows you up in the primary.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It's possible if they release the mole children as an October Surprise.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I feel like if a Q nutter wins, every single vote needs to be rechecked because that's a group that would absolutely break the law to get "their guy (or girl)" in office.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

I feel like if a Q nutter wins, every single vote needs to be rechecked because that's a group that would absolutely break the law to get "their guy (or girl)" in office.
I mean, voter fraud is fine if we do it, because the Deep State Radical Left Establishment Democrat Globalist Cabal has obviously been doing it for decades, so we gotta catch them off guard and beat them at their own game if we're ever gonna have a chance

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Imagine running a campaign for an office you don't plan to win to raise your personal notoriety to fuel your grift and not because you have any plans to win, only to actually be elected and have to govern. Just imagine if that happened, wouldn't that be crazy??!?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pretty good posted:

I mean, voter fraud is fine if we do it, because the Deep State Radical Left Establishment Democrat Globalist Cabal has obviously been doing it for decades, so we gotta catch them off guard and beat them at their own game if we're ever gonna have a chance

This is pretty much the reasoning of everyone who actually commits real voter fraud - i.e. votes twice. Shockingly they're always actually Republicans.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Man, imagine being a local Republican politician, playing the long game, making all the right connections, working hard to open up a pathway to higher office... and then some person who thinks bad Assassin's Creed fanfiction is real blows you up in the primary.

you instantly convert to their grift, run to their right next cycle, and vow in front of the electorate that you believe whatever dumb poo poo they do and no one will ever primary you from the right again

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Relevant Tangent posted:

you instantly convert to their grift, run to their right next cycle, and vow in front of the electorate that you believe whatever dumb poo poo they do and no one will ever primary you from the right again

"They told you they were going to get to the bottom of this, and yet, nothing has happened, because they're also false flag tools of the deep state!"

Ta-dah, their cult is now your cult.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Crosspost from the Idiots on Social Media thread

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Qanon/Pizzagate Twitter has found a 2006 tweet from @Jack where he says that he’s reading The Satanic Verses. Apparently none of these people know about the famous, award-winning novel by Salman Rushdie and think that he was reading actual Satanic scripture. Someone linked to the Wikipedia article for The Satanic Verses and the response was just “you trust Wikipedia as a source, sheep?” when the point is just to say that this book exists.

This is all happening because of Jack’s tweet from yesterday. I hardly need to explain what the replies are like.

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1263921211236511744?s=21

Here’s a particularly interesting Qanon image from the replies, in case you wanted to know how Aziz Ansari, the Powerpuff Girls, and Chipotle are connected to the globalist pedo cabal:

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

well that certainly clears everything up

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
that image gave schizophrenia

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
https://twitter.com/kissedutainment/status/1263930501095546882

Of course!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Was the storm last night? I didn't get detained and I still haven't had my tribunal.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Was the storm last night? I didn't get detained and I still haven't had my tribunal.

The fiscal year just rolled over, so they gotta wait for Soro's next payroll list so they know who to get

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

:psyduck:

"Hey Q, I think this report of msnbc using fake footage is inaccurate, it says 'not real' right there"
"YEAH EXACTLY. FAKE CONFIRMED. PATRIOTS IN CONTROL. TRUST PLAN"
"Based Q :freep:"

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
What exactly is the origin of that MSNBC clip? I find it hard to believe they accidentally used a clip from the WWZ trailer in reporting on the protests.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/1/21277297/msnbc-world-war-z-qanon-misinformation-fake-twitter

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Lmao

quote:

Confusion among QAnon supporters followed. At first, 8kun readers blessed Q for warning them about the deception. “Thanks for the guidance Q… It would be a very confusing time for the world without this platform,” wrote one. Then, a few users caught the mistake. “This footage was in World War Z but it looks like it was NOT broadcast on MSNBC as ‘real,’” wrote one. “Staring to look like Q gave us fake news. Sorry to say.” Within a few hours, a new Q post seemingly “confirmed” that MSNBC hadn’t aired the footage. “Good catch!” Q told a user who asked if the image was fake.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I won't link the tweet, since it has a picture of Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck, but apparently the Qanons with less tenuous grasps on reality think that Chauvin is a crisis actor played by the Cash Cab guy.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Extreme face blindness seems to be a very common trait in the Q crowd. JFK jr. looks a whole lot different these days than before the plane crash.

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

I won't link the tweet, since it has a picture of Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck, but apparently the Qanons with less tenuous grasps on reality think that Chauvin is a crisis actor played by the Cash Cab guy.

I’ve asked this before, but, why? What’s the point? What is the grand plan THEY are following that involves...the Cash Cab guy killing a man? Or is he just subbing in for the real killer? Or are they claiming George Floyd is still alive and it’s all fake?

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

DarklyDreaming posted:

A proud American patriot died and went to heaven, and there he met his God Emperor, resplendent in the finest blond hairpiece, and spray-on tan of a deeper orange hue than the most vibrant organic carrot. He fell to his knees and began, gratefully, to pleasure the God Emperor's pale, half-tumescent chode, and as he slurped and gagged the God Emperor showed him a vision of all the things he had said throughout the man's life to guide him to courage and righteousness.

As he watched the man noticed something. He let the God Emperor's musky slug flop wetly out of his mouth and off his chin, and looked up.

"God Emperor," he said, "I see that you delivered great encouragement to us".

"Yes, my child".

"And I see, God Emperor, that when Mexican children tried to invade my homeland and enslave my family you were there for us".

"I lived to protect all my grateful subjects, my child".

"But God Emperor, why when things were at their absolute worst did you speak absolute, meaningless gibberish?"

The God Emperor smiled down at his awestruck subject, regarding him with the most infinite kindness and affection.

"I was always with you, for those, my child, were the times when I was trying to warn you about Mad Dog Mattis's adrenochrome fuelled deep-state army".

Edit - Oh, you said code

The Artificial Kid fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Jun 4, 2020

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

tigersklaw posted:

Or are they claiming George Floyd is still alive and it’s all fake?
It's this. Anytime someone invokes crisis actors they believe the event was a false flag operation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

tigersklaw posted:

I’ve asked this before, but, why? What’s the point? What is the grand plan THEY are following that involves...the Cash Cab guy killing a man? Or is he just subbing in for the real killer? Or are they claiming George Floyd is still alive and it’s all fake?

it’s all just part of their worldview that there is one monolithic evil organization out there orchestrating everything bad that happens in the world for no particular reason besides that they’re inherently evil or sustained by suffering, and that life would be wonderful and peaceful once we finally figure out the magic words to expose them and cause them to lose all their power over society

the details don’t really matter, they just can’t accept the conclusions that the police are deliberately targeting minorities with violence or even that not all cops are good, so they plug it into their Illuminati false-flag scenario generator so they can tell themselves the entire incident was fake and the cop in question doesn’t even really exist so they don’t have to think about it or feel bad about it

The Chairman fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jun 4, 2020