Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

How is this even enjoyable in a non-pandemic situation

BOOZE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

love my nation of alcoholics

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/1264414571743178752

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
Bars are awesome and so are pools????

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008

UnknownTarget posted:

I can't comprehend this turning really bad. Despite all the warnings, I can't picture Americans facing consequences of their actions.

It'll be some other Americans, dearie!

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
someone give me the I want coronavirus gang tag

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

snoo posted:

love my nation of alcoholics

I'm an alcoholic at home, enjoying the peace and quiet of not catching the rona

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Wow, what bitch to credit hydroxychloroquine over God’s miracles.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

there are too many loving people

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bernie Panders posted:

i am the poster that's incredibly shocked at people ignoring a disease that's killed 100,000 (70,000 elderly) when we were throwing homeless people, indigenous people, mentally unwell people, poor people, etc. into the thresher at a way greater rate than that while nobody outside of c-spam gave a poo poo

Half of the people inside cspam don't give a poo poo either, there's an entire thread devoted to sloppily fantasizing about being able to watch hungry people get gunned down by riot cops on youtube

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Taintrunner posted:

I'm an alcoholic at home, enjoying the peace and quiet of not catching the rona

hehe I only have 48 more hours of living this life before I go back to work

love to serve some screeching harpy wearing a 'RELAX' hoodie demanding her uniquely flavored margarita

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

there are too many loving people

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I was on a ventilator 26 days, thanks hydroxychloroquine!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

gently caress!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

oxsnard posted:

Bars are awesome and so are pools????

i really like pool bars the most.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

congratulations on surviving

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

Half of the people inside cspam don't give a poo poo either, there's an entire thread devoted to sloppily fantasizing about being able to watch hungry people get gunned down by riot cops on youtube

which one is that? my money is on the first shots being some chud going insane because the meat section is empty

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

holy poo poo god drat

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

please don't die skullgif

wishing you a safe and mild coronavirus

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

FAUXTON posted:

:chloe:

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Bernie Panders posted:

i am the poster that's incredibly shocked at people ignoring a disease that's killed 100,000 (70,000 elderly) when we were throwing homeless people, indigenous people, mentally unwell people, poor people, etc. into the thresher at a way greater rate than that while nobody outside of c-spam gave a poo poo

haha yeah the mistake is assuming that Americans give a poo poo. It's not that they don't really believe COVID is killing shitloads of people, it's that they don't give a gently caress about the people who are suffering.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Oh poo poo, glad you made it through!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

my big, sloppy, diseased country

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES

spaceblancmange posted:

I only remember sailor

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I know we're supposed to be suffering or something, idk, but I made this apple crumble coffee cake today and served it warm with iced whipped coffee. If I'm going to die in hot firey ash then I'm going to enjoy what I do have. Highly recommend this recipe

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/280118/apple-crumble-coffee-cake/

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

they're referencing the article :cripes:

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

a lotta people peein in that pool

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

snoo posted:

they're referencing the article :cripes:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

SKULL.GIF posted:

hehe I only have 48 more hours of living this life before I go back to work

love to serve some screeching harpy wearing a 'RELAX' hoodie demanding her uniquely flavored margarita

48 hours gives you plenty of time to catch the rona so you can call in sick.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Oh poo poo, glad you made it through!

Clarifying I was making fun of that lady in the article who was on a ventilator 26 days and credits hydroxychloroquine and miracles for saving her and not the hospital staff.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

everytime i see hydroxychloroquine i think of hydroxycut. i'd take that for this virus

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

<the full force of modern medicine is brought to bear to save someone's life>

"thanks to god for saving me"

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

And dialysis.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

BattleMaster posted:

<the full force of modern medicine is brought to bear to save someone's life>

"thanks to god for saving me"

i have a friend who is an OB nurse and I think has more than once literally saved a baby's life that was in the NICU then told or brought it to the mother and they're just like THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING MY BABY and pretty much ignoring her lol

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

thank you lord jesus for president hydroxychloroquine

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Stefan Prodan posted:

i have a friend who is an OB nurse and I think has more than once literally saved a baby's life that was in the NICU then told or brought it to the mother and they're just like THANK YOU JESUS FOR SAVING MY BABY and pretty much ignoring her lol

lol :negative:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

healthcare should be free unless you thank god then you should go into bankruptcy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

my god the cooking thread took a dark turn

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Admiral Ray posted:

everytime i see hydroxychloroquine i think of hydroxycut. i'd take that for this virus

I have loose acquaintance with a guy who got so jacked up on work out powders he had a heart attack. He's like 28. He'd buy poo poo from shady vendors in downtown Atlanta that I'm sure was finely ground up sawdust and strange amphetamines. Work out powder people are weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Stefan Prodan posted:

morons cannot grasp the supply chain or the production chain or the research chain